Caught Yellow-Handed

Story Info
Wife discovers husband's secret kink.
762 words
4.12
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a contribution to The 750 Word Project 2022.

*

Marilyn was quiet as she unlocked the house door and stepped inside. She expected her husband had gone back to sleep after she left, since he was off today. She fished in the pocket of her raincoat hanging on its peg and pulled out her company parking lot keycard. Today was dry and she hadn't needed the coat, but had forgotten she'd left the pass in the pocket. Well, at least she'd remembered it before she'd gotten onto the Interstate, otherwise she could have wasted a lot more than the fifteen minutes she'd lost so far.

She turned to head right back out and get going again, when the urge to pee hit her. She crossed the living room and entered the hallway that led to the bathroom and bedrooms. Their bedroom door at the far end stood wide open, showing enough of the bed to see it was empty. Travis was probably in the loo himself.

That door was also ajar, but she didn't hear the shower running or his razor or toothbrush. If he was on the pot, she didn't want to embarrass him if he was doing number two, so she snuck a silent look through the open space. The pot was empty and he wasn't in sight.

As she reached to push the door open, she heard his voice and nearly jumped out of her skin. She was about to respond when she heard him again. He wasn't talking to her.

"Go ahead and do it. You know I want it. That's it, give it to me."

Then she heard a liquid sound, followed by a small groan and a...a gurgle?

Poking her head around the edge of the door she saw the other side of the bathroom. The shower cabin was in the corner, the two interior walls were clear glass. Travis was in there, but he wasn't standing under the shower spray. The freak was doing a shoulder stand on the floor of the cabin, with his feet up against the far wall. He was holding his prick in his hand and pissing into his own mouth!

Marilyn gave out a little squeak and froze. Fortunately, it hadn't been loud enough to break her husband's perverted concentration.

As she watched in shock, he cut off the flow and swallowed; theatrically, as if for an audience.

"Mm, so good, baby. Your piss is so good. Do you have more for me? Please?"

Then he released his urine again and Marilyn saw it splash on his face before he got it aimed back into his waiting mouth. When he had another mouthful, he again stopped the flow and swallowed it down, while Marilyn swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Oh, God, Marilyn, I love the taste of your morning piss."

Another spray, another mouthful, another swallow.

"So much good piss, thank you, baby. I have a lot for you too. Are you ready for it? Oh yeah, Marilyn, that's it, open wide for hubby's warm piss.'

Then it was flowing freely, splashing his face again until the jet was straightened out. He didn't stop it this time, but let it overflow his mouth and run across his upside-down cheeks into his hair.

Marilyn could see it clearly because she was standing closer, although she didn't remember walking all the way into the room. She also didn't remember shedding her shoes in the carpeted hallway first, so her stockinged feet made no noise on the tiles. Her somnambulist moves now had her standing outside the shower door with her skirt hitched up around her waist.

Travis was so intent on his fantasy, that he didn't notice her as he swallowed once, twice, three times before the stream finally slowed to a trickle and then to drops. Didn't notice her until he heard a strange ripping noise. When he looked and realized he wasn't alone he almost dropped off his shoulders in a panic. But he froze in place when he registered it was Marilyn and that she had her hand up in a stop motion.

"Don't move." She pulled the glass door open. "Don't move, stay just like that."

She stepped in and straddled his head, facing his elevated feet. Ripping the crotch of her pantyhose open wider, she pulled her panties to the side and squatted over his face.

"Do you really want it?"

"Please give it to me, Marilyn."

And she did, as she leaned forward to take his soft, pissy cock into her mouth.