Wet Daisy

Story Info
A short story of a BBW who loves to wet herself.
1.2k words
4.57
7.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

Wet Daisy

Daisy works hard 9-5 as a personal assistant. She acts all normal and proper during the day. She is far too busy at work to do anything else. But once home, she is currently living a twisted world of enjoying the evenings wetting herself. It is far too much like fun.

At 3pm there is almost a plan thrashed out, as she takes a five-minute break from her hectic life. As she sits down in the office toilet cubicle for the post afternoon coffee wee. She has a whole conversation with herself.

Questioning her motives. Is that the last time she will use the toilet that day? Does she dare another coffee before the end of the day and the long drive home? If she does have a coffee, can she now wait again until she gets home before needing to use the toilet?

So many questions for Daisy. An exciting tantalising distraction from her work. For a grown-up woman in mid-twenties seriously contemplating using her pants as a toilet. All these things should not even cross her mind. Daisy of course was a grown up "potty trained" women.

For the last few months Daisy had been enjoying the fun of getting home, either flicking on the kettle or on a Friday night opening a bottle of wine and settling down in front of her laptop at the kitchen table and studying Reddit.

She had effectively rediscovered her urine fascination kink by complete accident.

It first flooded her imagination as her ex-boyfriend Martin had a habit. He was a bit of a show off. What he liked to do was regularly getting his cock out in front of her and just pee. Whether it was into the toilet whilst she was brushing her teeth or even unapologetically barging in when she was having a shower. As often was the case when they were out drinking in the evening, he was drag her into a dark side alley, flop out his dick and happily pee in front of her. He did not care that she was watching. For watching was one thing she was definitely doing. She was intently watching.

Daisy would of course tut and smile, she would have already gone to the toilet before leaving the pub. At that time, she was a bit more prudish. There was no way she was going to drop her skirt or leggings and pee in her alley even if she needed too. Or even worse just go in her pants. She was sensible, she was good. All the same she did not mind him urinating, as she positively enjoyed the show. She got pleasure from him as he was almost peacocking with his member in his hand. She loved observing the force of urine power its way from the tip of his large cock and then as it arced and then noisily splattered and steamed uncontrollably on to the floor or wall.

Martin would be completely unaware of why the sex later that night was so passionate. He just assumed she was drunk. She would bounce harder on his shaft on those evenings. He was negligent to the fact that she would be completely dripping wet, of a different kind of moisture, before they had even got home.

Sadly, due to recent certain events Martin was now out of the picture and he had unfortunately moved on.

As such spending time alone, she had stumbled on to Reddit Subs of the same theme. She could now in the comfort and warmth of her own home spend her nights enjoying the videos and pictures of numerous men peeing.

It was her thrill, her excitement. She had now found that she was sitting there drinking wine getting extraordinarily turned on just thinking about the wet cocks. Scrolling Reddit and watching various penis after penis pee. For Daisy it was delightful experience.

So, whilst sitting at the kitchen table on the hard wooden chair staring at her laptop, it was not difficult for Daisy to notice that her thighs were getting damper and damper, as her nipples got harder and tingly from being so turned on. Between scrolls her right hand it was not long before her fingers of her left hand had migrated down between her thighs to her crotch. She was soon massaging herself. She was extremely wet, the chair was going to need a wipe, the bottom of her dress was now beyond salvaging and already in a state of very much needing a wash.

As it was a Friday evening that she finished her glass of white wine and after squeezing her thighs firmly together under the table. She smiled to herself as she kicked off her fluffy warm slippers before she padded to the bathroom. With a hesitation to looked at the toilet, smiled to herself as she chose not to lift up her dress and sit on it. There was one advantage of not wearing knickers. But using the toilet of course would have been the sensible decision. Her hand stayed firmly on her crotch through her dress, gently massaging away, willingly holding everything in whilst she still stimulated herself. She was breathing deeper and feeling electric. An hour of watching cocks pissing had got to her. With one final glance at the toilet, she chose to climb in and stand in the bath.

She squeezed her chubby thighs together. Her brown stretched dress clung to her body. She should have taken it off. Daisy could have easily lifted the dress up above her thighs. The tension and excitement were building. She had one thing on her mind. The release. As was the growing feeling of her bladder tingling needing emptying. Her nipples were hard against her white lacy bra. She bounced on her toes, jiggling her soft body.

With her hand still hard against her damp crotch, she practically curled into a ball before standing up straight.

With an ecstatic yelp the pee gushed out and thundered into the bath as it poured down her legs. Splattering hard and loud against the hem of the dress, as if it was heavy rain on an umbrella. It was the most amazing feeling in the world for Daisy. She absolutely loved it. The urine wicked around her thighs further dampening her dress. Again, she knew she had plenty of time, she could and should have saved it.

But for those forty-five seconds with the warm waterfall flowing out of her body, trickling down her legs and splattering between her red painted toes she felt as if she was alive.

After bouncing twice to throw off some of the dribbles from her bare buttocks, she stood there and wiggled her body as she peeled off her wet dress. She chuckled as she dumped it in the bath, with the remainder of the yellow puddle that was slowly trickling towards the plug hole. With her arm outstretched she grabbed her fluffy green towel and snuggled into it. She should have had a shower there and then. Washed herself and the dress, but at that moment in time she had other priorities. Daisy headed to the bedroom to find her dildo in the bottom sock drawer. The panting and extremely excitable and turned-on Daisy needed to finish herself off properly.

As such after that first time. She keeps coming back to it and her dildo. Opening the bottle of wine on Friday night after work and studying Reddit before then climbing into the bath.

It does not matter what she is wearing, she will be wet. The following week she was wearing her leggings. It was orgasmic for as her urine jetted through the fabric and trickled down her legs.

Daisy now loves being wet.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers