Caught You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the denim loosens from around her waist and slides down her thighs my heart skips a beat. As Sandy steps out of them she raises one foot up, takes off a sandal and steps out. Then raises the other foot and removes her sandal and steps out of the other leg. She is standing there facing the wall with nothing on but not too sexy white cotton panties. But even white cotton can't hide the fact that this bitch has one awesome ass. She didn't exactly dress to turn me on, as a matter of fact I would swear she dressed to turn me off. I mean, white cotton, come on at least give me some black silk if your not going to knock me over with a thong.

"Sandy, those are ugly panties dear, take them off." She grabbed her stomach with one hand and continued to cry into the other. She doesn't move. I'm not about to get off this couch, this bitch would bleed before I get through with her, figuratively speaking that is. "Sandy get over here and get this package for Larry or get over here and get those panties off, I don't care what you do but move your hot little sexy ass NOW!" I'm taking a chance. If she picks her clothes up and gets dressed and leaves I won't stop her. Down deep I'm as scared as she is.

She finally turns toward me and takes a step. She covers her boobs with her left arm and her white cotton clad pussy with her right hand. I don't know if the ugly panties comment got to her or what but she is hiding those things as much as she can. She moves awkwardly to stand between my spread knees. She just stands there waiting for my next instructions. I reach out and touch her hand planning on moving it off her panties. She jumps back a couple of steps glares down at me with angry piercing eyes. "Don't touch me you son-of-a-bitch! Don't you ever touch me, never!" The tears started flowing harder than ever.

"Ok, Sandy, then move your hand." She pulls her knees together harder than ever, scrunches down as if she is dying inside, her head turns to the ceiling. Her hand slides up her belly clearing the view of her ugly panties. I can see the curly kinky hair of her cunt embossed in the white cotton. Well, not too ugly after all. Her hand bounces with her stomach as it rises and falls in unwanted spasms of displeasure. Her eyes are locked shut not wanting to see what happens next.

I reach out and place my hands on her hips. Again she steps back out of my reach. "Son-of-a-bitch! You son-of-a…!" She grits her teeth and steps back to my touch. I place my hands back on her hips and slide them down her sides taking the white cotton waistband in my fingers. "Oh no, no please. PleassSSSSEEE!" When her panties are half way down her bush she starts belly aching sobbing that almost makes me feel bad for her. What the hell am I saying?!!! Her hair is a dark blonde but it is for sure this honey is natural. I have wondered about that for awhile. Her hair is so perfect you almost bet that it is colored. Now I know different.

I study her awesome pussy as her panties begin to roll up in a twisted bunch between her touching thighs. As they pull loose from the entrapment of her closed pussy lips she rushes her hand to cover herself. I pull her panties down to her knees but my eyes are on her bush less than three inches from my mouth. As I get her panties to her ankles she lifts one foot and I pull them off. We repeat this for her other foot. She stands here totally naked, covering up as much as she can, her eyes shut but tears still stream down. I sniff her panties and toss them on her shorts. Man, this girl smells sweet.

I reach up to her elbows and pull her gently to her knees. "Take my pants off Sandy." She drops her head but the crying doesn't get any more intense, it's as if she is expecting it but didn't want it to come. I could swear she just copped a look at the bulge in my warm-ups. I take her hand that is covering her pussy and put it on the waistband of my nylon warm-up pants. She pulls on them sliding them down my hip. Then she moves to the other side and slides them off my other hip. She does this over and over inching my pants slowly down my body. She keeps her other hand pressed tightly against her tits, man I can't wait to see these honeys.

As she awkwardly pulls my pants down they hold my swollen cock lying between my thighs begging to get out. She looks at my tool when several inches of my shaft are in view. As the waistband slips past the head of my cock, it bounces to attention standing up to greet her. I know she is looking now. And after a few seconds she glances up into my eyes and quickly back down to the floor. She finishes pulling my pants off, my turn to step out this time. She holds my pants in her hand and looks for a place to toss them. She throws them on the couch beside me.

"Put your hands on my knees Sandy." She didn't move, I thought she had given up and was going to take her medicine like a big girl. I was wrong. She pulls up on her knees being careful to keep her hips pressed against the couch so I can't see her pussy but her belly button and smooth flat stomach are a sight to behold. She puts her free hand on my left knee but keeps her other one wrapped around her breasts. Those huge girls are trying to spill out though, the firm tight skin is awesome. She must really be proud of those things. I take her wrist and pull it from her tits, she resists at first but finally lets go. I place her hand on my knee. Tears escape her eyes and race down her tortured face. Her gorgeous tits stare back at me and stand up perky and proud. Her nipples are soft small half spheres of sweet pink flesh. The areolas are half-dollar sized and just as pink. The pink of her nipples turns to sweet white flesh on her breasts. There are slight tan lines that indicate that these darlings are barely covered when she sunbathes. She obviously doesn't spend much time in the sun though, her skin is so white and milky.

I stare at her tits. These are unbelievable. "Are those real Sandy or fake?" She is about cried out. She shakes her head no. "They are real, asshole." "Asshole?" I respond. "Suck it Sandy, just suck it!" She moves her forearms to lie across my legs just above my knees, her hands touching each other between my thighs, she rests her head on her arms. She seems totally beaten now. Ready to give in and take what's coming.

She creeps closer moving her head above my stiff waiting cock. She puts her thumbs and forefingers on each side of my cock barely touching me but my boy jumps at the sensation. Finally, this incredible hottie has her hands on me. I lie back expecting the next several minutes to be heaven. She doesn't let me down. She takes the head into her mouth. She rakes her teeth across my tender flesh. I jerk back, "keep your teeth out of this." I don't know if that was on purpose or not. She wraps her lips around the head and licks it until it is good and wet. The tears start flowing again. They drop from her eyes and land on my stomach. The warm tears only serve to make me harder. That and the fact that her mouth is sliding down my shaft and taking all but the last two inches in. That makes about six and a half in and two out. On the up stroke she licks the head and flicks the underneath side several times with her tongue and then its back to swallowing me down again. Her hot breath on my swollen dick is unbelievable. I could swear she is starting to get into this. The last two inches disappear as I pull her hair up to watch this wonderful sight. She continues to stroke me with her mouth stopping to lick my head every so often. I lay my head back and soak this in. Damn, I should be videoing this! Oh well, too late now.

She wraps her fingers around my shaft with her left hand, sucking my cock like a thirsty calf on its mothers utter. She cups my balls in her right hand and begins to massage them. My head is reeling like I was drunk. As I feel my balls shrink further and begin to tingle like crazy I put my hand on her head and press her down hard on me. She knows what's coming. She gives a half-assed try to get off me but I hold her tightly and she dives back in. I begin to moan and writhe as I feel the cum rising up my shaft for the first blast. As it fires into her mouth I scream with pleasure. "OHHHHHH! OHHHH! DAMN, SANDY, SUCK ME, SUCK ME!" The volleys of cum splash hard against her throat. I shove as hard as I can against her mouth. The total length of my cock is buried deep in her throat, I feel my head rubbing against the back of it. My screams of pleasure subside as my cum is spent.

She lets my shrinking cock slip from her mouth as she swallows. Soon it lies lifeless in my lap. I study her face as she slumps into the floor and wipes her lips with the back of her hand. I reach down and take her face with my left hand. With my right middle finger I wipe a drop of cum running down her chin. I place my finger to her pouty swollen tear stained lips. "One last drop here Sandy." She grabs my finger sucks it into her mouth, licks my finger clean, gives it a hard bite and throws my hand back at me. The hate in her eyes is grows with each insult I cast her way, each disgusting act I make her perform. I shake my finger, it hurts pretty good but nothing I won't get over.

She gets to her feet still facing me, not bothering to cover anything. She grabs her panties and starts to put them on. "Sandy, no, no. We're not through here." She lets her arms drop to her sides still clinging to her panties. Her shoulders drop, her head tilts to one side and she looks at me with begging eyes that start to tear up again. "David, what? You got what you want, please let me go." She closes her eyes hoping I will let her go. "Ok, Sandy you can go." She looks at me taking a deep breath with a reluctant thank you look in her eyes, her breasts rise as she inhales. I hand the package to her. "Please, give this to Larry for me." I smile. Her breath escapes her lungs quicker than she sucked it in. Her eyes drift off and gaze into space. "You son-of-a-bitch." She whispers it this time, but she is madder than ever. Hornier now maybe but still mad as hell. "Honey, you don't think I would let you suck me like that and not give your juicy little cunt a tongue bath do you?" The tears flow on. "MY…doesn't need a tongue bath!"

She picks her clothes up and holds them close to her body covering up now. She gets the tape off the floor when she gets her clothes. She flings it against the wall. It falls to the floor smashing in pieces. I walk to the tape rack under the TV and pick up a tape. "Here Sandy take this one, I have plenty of them." She slaps it out of my hand. I don't even know what tape it is but it serves its purpose. Her temper is burning, her face turns as red as her eyes. She turns toward the door. I get my first good look at that awesome naked ass, oh man, in-fucking-credible ass. It juts out like two firm twin mounds of alabaster. She thinks about leaving for a split second, her hand is on the door knob. Then she turns and walks quickly toward the hallway. "Where the hell do you want me asshole." I follow her to the hall. I put my hands on her waist and guide her to the bedroom. She wrenches her body from my grasp and walks in the direction I point her. She walks to the bedroom as if she has been there a million times.

She walks to the side of the bed and stands there her clothes clinched in her arms. I walk to her side and push her toward the bed. In her effort to get away from my touch she falls forward on the bed placing her knee out in front of her to stop her fall. She rolls and lies down on the far side of the bed, her clothes still clinched to her prone body. She lies there like a corpse, stiff and totally unsexy, staring at the ceiling with dead eyes. I climb onto the bed beside her, she slides as far to the edge as she can without falling off. I wrap my arm around her stomach and pull her to the middle of the bed. She rolls in my arm and faces away from me tucking herself into the fetal position. Again that awesome ass greets my stare. I could sit here for hours just admiring those gorgeous twins.

I slip my hand down and touch that wondrous ass. Sandy flips over still in the fetal position but facing me now. She brushes the hair from her eyes and looks up at me. If looks could kill they would be putting me six feet under tomorrow. I lie down beside her, she returns to her stiff position staring at the ceiling. I slide my hand under her arms and reach for her belly button. She presses her arms down hard trying to keep me from reaching it. Her eyes close tight and her mouth wrinkles up into a saddened frown. Soon her teeth are showing clinched through her grimaced mouth in anger, embarrassment, and fear.

With her eyes still clamped tight she begs. "David please, isn't there anything else I can do? Surely there is something?" I take my hand from her belly, she seems to relax a hair until I pat her pussy. "Sorry Sandy, you only have one thing I want." She swipes at my hand as I pull it back. "Don't touch me, damn it, David don't!"

I slide down to her knees and start to kiss them. "DON'T?" She jerks them away, but she doesn't have much of any place to go. I pull them back to my mouth. "Don't." I begin sucking on her knees holding them now so she can't easily pull away. "don't…" She sounds whipped. "I bet you would let Brad suck them wouldn't you?" Her sigh told me she was wishing she hadn't gone to meet him now. "Don't bring him into this, don't turn something beautiful and loving into something nasty and dirty." She snaps. I quip back at her. "Oh, Sandy, so sorry. And just when did adultery become a beautiful and loving thing?" She covers her face with her hands again, leaving her clothes unattended on her body. She knows what she did. She knows she cheated on Larry and how hurt he would be if he found out.

I snatch her shorts and panties off her pussy before she can regain her grip on them. She reaches for them in my hand but I throw the shorts across the room and place the panties under my nose and inhale her sweet fragrance once more. Her hand quickly cups over her cunt but I got a nice look there for a second. Her grasp on her shirt covering her tits intensifies. Her bra is barely in her fist. I pull it out and toss it toward the shorts. "Ummmuh, David…" There come those tears again. I ask her. "How long can you shed tears? Aren't you dried out yet?" The flow from her eyes says no.

My mouth returns to her knees, I look up and see her hair protruding out from either side of her hand. Delicate little blonde curls sneaking out to say hello. My mouth works up her thighs. She tries to turn away but no matter how she turns my mouth finds totally exciting flesh to kiss. She finally gives up and lays flat of her back. The closer I get to her sweet smelling pussy the harder I kiss her and the louder she cries. She is jerking so hard with each cry that she can barely keep her hand between her legs. "Oh, Sandy, am I not doing this right? What do you want be to do?" I couldn't help teasing her. "Die asshole, that's all." My lips are grazing her hand now. I can feel the heat of her muffin rising up to my face. I kiss her fingers making them wet. I slip my tongue between them licking them. To my surprise her hand relaxes somewhat. The longer I kiss her hand the looser the hold becomes on her snatch. I swear she just slipped it back up her belly an inch or two. She did! And it was moving further away with each kiss now.

As if she realized what she was doing she rolled onto her stomach and clinched her arms to her sides. Ok, fine with me, that ass needs some attention anyway. "Lift the hair off your neck." My face is now next to hers but my eyes are on her butt. "Lift it off yourself if you want it off you heartless bastard." I felt like it was time that I start obeying this woman. I brush her hair aside and lightly kiss the back of her neck. Her body tenses stiff. I dig my teeth into her flesh and massage her. She tries not to but a little sigh escapes her lips. Her breathing is getting deeper. Her face is turned away from mine. I don't care my face won't be up here long. I start to kiss down her back. Her body shivers as I reach the small of her back. She tries to lay the back of her hands on her ass to cover it but there is way too much ass here for that. My tongue slides to the beginning of her crack and her hands ball up into fists and shoot back out tense and wide spread. Doesn't she know I can see her do this. She is really giving herself away. The babe is getting hot whether she wants to or not.

As my tongue continues down her ass, she moans in disgust. "Damn it! Get your tongue out of there, you nasty…!" She didn't finish her thought but she didn't need to I got the idea. I pull her cheeks apart and plant a wet wild kiss dead square on her puckered little pink asshole! She writhes and rolls her ass away from my mouth. I lower my face to look her pussy straight on and say, "ok with me." She looks at me with a strange look on her face as if to say "I can't believe you kissed me there!" I can't tell if she likes it deep down inside or not. Her hand returns to its place over her bush. And my mouth returns to kissing that delicate slender fingered hand. Before long she is once again letting her hand slip away. Soon I can see and kiss most of her gorgeous mound. I lick my tongue along the crease between her pussy and thigh, her legs spread slightly. I lick it again, they spread a little more. She is beginning to loose it. Her hand slides up to her belly button.

Quickly she jerks her hands to her face. I take the opportunity and pull her shirt off her breasts, I never take my tongue from her cunt. She half-heartedly reaches for her shirt but grabs a fist full of air. She covers her tits with her elbows but keeps her hands over her face. As my tongue slides down to the top of her slit where those juicy lips start I reach up and pull one breast out and begin massaging it. This is too much for her to take. She has been through a lot this morning. She's been put through hell since I gave her the tape. This baby is tired. She slowly gives up.

As my tongue pries between her pussy lips her legs part. Soon there is room for me to slip my body between her thighs. They spread even more. I can smell her sweet fragrance stronger than ever now. I want to tell her what I'm feeling but I want to make sure she is too far gone to jump and run. My tongue probes the wetting flesh between her lips. Soon her juicy flower is in full bloom and I push my tongue into her velvet hole. She is doing all she can to keep quiet and I have to admit she is doing a good job. Most women would be moaning and hunching against the man's mouth by now.

"How does your juicy little pussy feel now Sandy?" There is no way this girl is going anywhere now. I start my nasty talk. She just sighs and presses her thighs against my face letting me know that my language does not please her. I push her thighs back open, she doesn't put up much of a fight. My tongue is once again licking at her swelling meat. I swing my body so my waist is at her face and I pull her down in the bed so her pussy is in my face. I plant my mouth back between her legs and roll her over on top of me. As I continue to eat her pussy she pushes down on my face, I swear she did. As I lap her wet body licking every sip of juice I can get I look down my stomach. She won't touch me, I don't even thing she is looking at my still relatively limp dick. I stop eating long enough to coax her. "Sandy, we need to get busy down there don't we? Do you see a cock down there that can fuck you right or just a limp weenie?" Again Sandy starts her complaints. "Damn it, David. You said a tongue bath! Where in the hell does fu…screwing me come in?" I was massaging her pussy lips with my thumbs in the absence of my tongue, of course I need now it to talk. She can jump off me any time she likes but she doesn't. "Now Sandy, it would be so impolite to lick this little cunt and not fuck it." She sighs a sigh of surrender and picks up my limp boy and lowers her head down on it. She stops long enough to tell me, "quit using the fuck word and cunt. I hate those words you nasty…?" I stuck my tongue back into her pussy and moved my thumbs to her clit. She didn't finish what she was saying. I watched my now stiffening cock enter her mouth once again. With each stroke I get harder and the veins of my cock starting to grow larger and larger. I can't resist just one sudden stabbing kiss on her wide spread asshole. She stops dead still, my cock soaking in her wet mouth. With as sigh she slides down my dick and starts sucking again with renewed enthusiasm. Those little asshole kisses have to be hitting some untouched nerves in this girl.