Caught You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she's got me hard and ready to go. I hate to tell her but I won't be cuming for quite awhile this time around. Masturbation in the shower, one great blowjob, this bitch will be so totally fucked when I get through with her see won't be bugging Larry for awhile. I take one last look at this awesome sight, her firm ass squirming every time I lick her, her cunt so juicy and wet and ready for my cock. I look down toward her tits. They are bouncing and swaying as she works my tool over. She really gets lost in this stuff.

I roll Sandy onto her back, her thighs instinctively open and her knees draw up as I crawl between them. I would swear she was inviting me in if I didn't know better. I slide my thumb inside her wet hole and fan my fingers through her bush. I bend my thumb and touch a very hot spot on the roof of her burning tunnel. I bend it back and forth rubbing her for several seconds. Her back arches and her mouth falls wide open, she stops breathing from the effects of the pleasure. I slide my face up to hers. I lower my lips to hers and she actually kisses me back. As if she woke from a dream she turns her head away. As I slide my hand down to take my cock and guide it to her wet waiting hole she gives it one last try. She turns her eyes to look up at me. "David, please." Her voice is barely a whisper so sultry and soft. I wanted to play for a little longer. "Yes honey, what is it?" She closes her eyes in disgust. With her eyes still shut she continues. "David, please don't…screw me." "Beg me bitch." She looks at me startled. "I'm not a bit…," her words faded as they had so many times this morning. " Beg me I said." My face is in hers now. She didn't look up. "Please let me go now, haven't you had enough fun?" I said, "Almost. Beg."

"Please David, please." She reluctantly started. I butt in. "Say fuck." Her eyes are open now. "What?" I see her anger rising again. "I said, say fuck." It took her a few seconds but she finally said, "fuck." "Now Sandy, say cunt." She begins to sigh with each breath, "cunt." I can't resist. "Now Sandy, say fuck my cunt." Her eyes have no tears but I can tell she wants to cry. "Fuck…my…cunt." She chokes the words out. "Ok baby anything you say." The head of my cock slips easily between the lips of her creamy body. She puts a knuckle in her mouth and bites down on it. With each inch I push into her, her stare gets further and further away. As my cock buries up to the hilt her eyes close and her mouth opens her knuckle just rests on her bottom lip. I begin to hunch her slowly. Her breathing deepens. "Hmmm, aren't you the tight little pussy?" She ignores my talk now. "Your cunt smells great. I love eating it. But you know what?" She didn't respond. "You know what?" I asked again. I turned her face to mine. "What?" she finally sighs. "I like fucking it better than I like eating it." She starts to turn her head and close her eyes. I pull her face back to me and kiss her lips. She doesn't respond to this either. "Which do you like the best?" If she could muster some tears she would cry but her eyes are dry and look very tired. "Which one, fucking or eating?" "Fucking" she answers. Her tired eyes shut. "Oh, hey what do you know, some honesty from you at last." I love that answer, I know she is getting off no matter how stone-like she is acting.

I take her free hand and place it on her breast and begin massaging her with her own hand. I put her forefinger and thumb around her nipple and begin to squeeze her. I don't miss a stroke with my dick. I take my hand from her breast and just watch her. She lets her hand slip lifelessly off. I put it back. "Massage your nipple Sandy and don't stop until I tell you to." She relented and placed her finger and thumb back on herself. She may hate the fact but that little bud is starting to stand up like a good little soldier. It was at attention before I knew it. She takes her whole hand now and engulfs as much of that huge beautiful breast as she can and works it out good. I feel her ribs dig into my sides. This little horny bitch is fucking back. Her thighs ride up my hips and begin to writhe against me.

"This is what you want isn't it?" she asked trying to take control. Her legs rode up and down me with each thrust of my hard tool. "Actually I want to spill my cum in your cunt, I just have to do this to get there." I wasn't letting her take over now. "How good does my cum taste?" She didn't want to go there, but I took her anyway. "How did my cum taste you cum sucking bitch?" She looked up at me obviously hurt now. She quit trying to take over. Her feet fell to the bed her knees still slightly bent. I kept fucking her. "How did it taste?" She is getting mad. "Terrible, damn it, it tastes like shit! You happy now?" I kiss her mouth deep, she pulls away. "Now I'm happy, how about you?"

"Damn it, David just stop. I hate your words. I hate your stupid dick. Just shut up." She is getting fed up with this. I start hunching her like a well oiled machine. In just a few minutes her demeanor starts to change. Her breathing is getting labored and deep, her eyes shut tight, her breasts are bouncing furiously. Every dozen strokes or so she stops breathing long enough to swallow and lick her lips and suck in a deep breath and it then it starts all over again. She looks so hot I can't believe how incredible this hot honey looks lying under me. My cock is throbbing like a cartoon heart beats, it feels like it is pounding three feet out every time it throbs.

Sandy's fingers slide up onto both my shoulders. I feel her nails begin to dig in. Her bottom lip slides in between her teeth, she softly bites it. Her body begins to tense with each quick thrust of my cock. Her legs are so tense they are like boards. This girl is hot. Sweat beads up on her breasts. Her nipples are like hard bullets digging into my chest. Her pussy tightens on my cock and the sweet flesh inside her turns sticky and rough, the friction on my dick is so intense I almost cum on the spot. I can't, I have to hold back. Her lip flops from her mouth as it opens wide. Her pussy squeezes my cock like a vice. "Noooo…oh no. OHHHhh! OH no, NO, no. OWWW! OWWWWWWWWW! GAaaa…!" her teeth clinch as the orgasm rushes out of her pussy and sends waves of sensation rushing through the rest of her body. She is quivering like a vibrator. "Unnn…unuh…owwww." She sucks in a deep breath and holds it as the quaking subsides. Her breathing begins to ease, she licks her lips hungrily. She draws her upper lip into her mouth and sucks the sweat off. Her breasts heave against my chest with every breath. My steady rhythm continues, I reach under her, wet my finger in her juice and begin fingering her ass wildly. In just a couple of minutes of this the waves of orgasm overcome her again and she is writhing harder than before. She pulls her lips between her teeth trying not to scream, she doesn't succeed. "Ohhhh, ohhhhHHHH, OHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN IT!!!! Damn it, damn you." Her back arches involuntarily, her belly melts against mine.

My cock is still throbbing with every thrust, she may have just blasted her wad a couple of times but I still have a load coming. She opens her eyes to see mine staring down at her, she quickly looks aside. "Look at me." She ignores me. "Look at me Sandy." She looks up. "Do you like my cock now?" She looks away again. I put my arm around her head and turn her eyes to look at me. "Do you like my cock now?" She closes her eyes and I kiss her eyelids and they spring open. She looks up at me now. "Do…you…like…my cock now?" This time she is not looking away. "Yes. Yes I like it now?" Her eyes close and her answer shocks me so much that I let her keep them closed this time. I kiss her lips softly. She doesn't kiss back but she doesn't turn away either. I nibble on her mouth until she finally moves it against mine. She feels so good under me.

"Sandy, massage my balls." She looks as though she's thinking through closed eyes about how she can do that with me on top of her and my balls connected to the cock stroking her. I lower my mouth to her ear and whisper. "Massage my balls." I kiss that sexy little ear too, washing it with my tongue. She slips her hands down to my belly. As she slides them inside I hump my back and suck in my stomach so she can get her hands between us. She follows the lead and slips them down and gets a nut in each hand. As she massages me I feel them shrink up further and begin that familiar tingle. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, now we're talking. Oh if you knew what that did to a man. OHhhh Sandy!" She keeps massaging them. "Feel good does it?" I can't believe she asked that. "Didn't I just moan that I loved it?" I love a little humor with my sex. She seemed to feel like joining in on some witty banter so I thought I would give it a try. She slipped back into her "I hate you" frame of mind. Oh well, it was worth a try.

My hot breath on her skin seemed to tell her that the cum was rising in me. She begins to massage my balls like they were steel. If I wasn't fucking this little dream it would probably hurt like hell. She pulls her knees up again getting ready for my explosion. She doesn't have to wait long. As the cum rushes up my eight and half inches I go crazy on her body working my finger in her asshole and massaging it roughly. "OHHHH YES, SANDY! OH SANDY, SANDY! OH FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME, fuck me…" I hunch her until my cock is so limp it just slides out of her juicy wet creamy sticky drippy muffin. I lay there with my head buried in her neck, my soaked cock shriveled at her pussy lips. I take my finger from her ass. I know we are almost through here. I want to get all this girl I can get today. As I pull myself up on all fours, I grab her knees and push them as far up as I can. I try to touch her breasts with them. She lets out a squeal of surprise. I drop and splash my face in her pussy. Holding her legs tight I spread them wide open sucking her pussy into my wide open mouth. Her asshole is so inviting. I stick out my tongue in it and lick it wetly. The sweat there mingles with the saliva on my tongue. It is so sweet. In an instant I lick up to her clit and massage it one last time before I set this birdie free. "Good gosh!" she sighs through clinched teeth. "You are one nasty man." She writhes in the sensation of my tongue. "Yeah, and you love it."

Sandy finally had had enough. "Not in the least little bit you asshole." I prop up on one elbow and watch her gather her clothes and get dressed. "Speaking of assholes yours is as sweet as honey." She just shook her head in disgust. When she was dressed she headed for the living room to get her shoes. I got up and followed her, my little dick just swinging in the breeze. She put her shoes on and headed for the door. She stopped short. She turned and looked at me. "Can I please go out the back door so no one will see me? Please, David do something decent for me today."

"I think you have begged enough today. Go ahead. But just think if you had begged for my tongue and cock you would have gotten a lot more of what you begged for today." She drops her head and shakes it once again in disgust. "You just don't quit do you?" She turns toward the back door. I grab her arm and swing her back around to face me. "Will you come back tomorrow on your own, no blackmail?" She doesn't even think about it. "Not just no but HELL NO!" "So all I will ever get from you without blackmail I just got, right?" This time she thinks a second or two. "Yes, you won't see me again if I have my way about it. Now can I please leave?" "Yes, get the hell out." I gathered up the copies of her movie and rushed to the back door. "Here, take these with you." A sudden wave of guilt hit me, damn it. "What are these?" she asked. "Those are the copies of your video." "All of them?" she asked. "What about the one addressed to Larry?" I returned with it in a heart beat. She took it from me and shot out the door. I watched her as she went out my back gate. In a few seconds she was huffing up to her back door. I shut my door. Whew what a day!

I didn't see Sandy again for awhile. I think she is watching out her windows to make sure I'm not out before she goes anywhere. It has started to cool off at night and her window is usually shut now. I miss her, as funny as that sounds I miss her. Larry is a lucky man then again he isn't. She is all alone in that house, even when he is at home she is alone. I feel sorry for her in a way, but she has picked her life.

One day I'm taking the trash out to the alley. When I get almost to the back to the house I notice out of the corner of my eye someone standing in Sandy's yard at the fence. I look and behold there she is standing as if she is waiting on me.

"Hello asshole." She says, no surprise there.

I look around as if I am looking for an asshole in my yard. I look back at her sensing she is up to something here. "You talking to me bitch? You talking to me?" My DeNiro isn't that good but at least I try. "Bitch? Who are you calling bitch asshole?" She isn't acting her usual bitchy self. "There are no assholes out here. Well, wait a minute. Turn around and bend over I think I remember an asshole you might talk to." She smiles and bites her lower lip and glares at me. "You couldn't handle it if I bent over in front of you asshole." I smile back and take a deep breath. She is actually in her back yard flirting with me across the back fence. If she knew how many times I fantasized about doing this with her… "You win, you're right, hell I didn't handle that sweet ass very well when I had you in my bed." Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth falls open. "You didn't? I seem to remember a couple of very violent orgasms that day or was that someone else?" I walk to the fence and lean on it, my fingers touching the soft skin of her arms. She doesn't pull away this time. "No, I do think that was you now that you mention it."

I couldn't wait to see where this girl is going with this. "Could I offer you a cup of hot chocolate on this brisk cool day young lady?"

"Fuck me David. Fuck my cunt David. Make it hot and juicy like before. And, David, please, please, please, kiss my ass!" She said the magic words. I once again obeyed this sweet honey.

We made it a regular routine to see each other once or twice a week. She seemed much happier. We enjoyed each other immensely. At least until she divorced Larry and moved back to Chicago where she had grown up. We spent her last night in town together. She sent her belongings ahead and had her mother take care of them until she got there. We stayed at the Best Western on the loop. The most wonderful and most terrible night of my life. We kissed and snuggled and made love and held each other and made love and… I am going to miss that girl. We made love that next morning, got her ready to leave and went down to the restaurant for breakfast. We were standing in the parkinglot at her car saying goodbye. There were tears in her eyes again, but this time from a different source than blackmail. She looked at her watch, said we still had two hours on the room. We went back and used up our time, no need in wasting good motel room time now is there?

The last thing she said to me was, "I'll never see you again will I?" The last time I saw her she was pulling her car onto the expressway. I sat on the hood of my car and cried for thirty minutes or more. People came and went and stared at me. I couldn't have cared less.

I think about calling her or going to Chicago to see her. I wonder how she is these days? Who she is seeing? Who she is loving now? I watch her video at least once a week. Damn I'm glad I saved one!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Drunk Friend He takes advantage of the sexy buxom neighbour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories