All Comments on 'Cause And Effect'

by MondaysChild

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job!

Lovely, heartfelt... and food-flirting! That is always hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good read!

Enjoyed this very much. Now if something like that could happen to me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious!

I love Matt & Carl! That was so hot & sweet. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yey you!

awww. what a sweet story. i love all your work. i would really love it if you tried your hand at longer story, that would be awsome!! keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awsum!

I loved this sweet but SHORT!! Story..This is the first i hav read of ur stories bt am going 2 read more afta ths..PLZ PLZ write atleast two more chapters!

AngelFlynnAngelFlynnabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I really love this story. It's amazing. Thank you so much for sharing and keep on writing.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Excellent..

Admirable job...for a short story, you've managed to pack a lot within these pages. Excellent!

TheRealThinggTheRealThinggover 12 years ago

loved it ! not rushed at all . everything subsequent of Matt meeting Carl was perfect .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It can be hard to find someone who can both write poetically and erotically. I love your stories and how you describe things within them, so I do hope you'll write more. I like my literature to be both arousing and captivating in a literary sense. You did a lovely job.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
LMAO !!! Hehehehehehe !!

A great part of this story is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at what happened at the Tapa-Bar and later on at the Hotel. Gosh, they were sooo turned on, they were really freaking out ! They managed to break a vase .... hehehehehe!!!!

I loved your story ! Actually, I absolutely love all your stories and I hope you will carry on writing !

This one touched on some strong emotions: being at Ground Zero is one experience which will give anyone a shock - it's just impossible to stand there totally aloof. We feel real empathy with the main character, Matt; as he becomes tearful, so would anyone of us in that situation, so we are at one with him - hell, we don't even have to be there !

Matt also remembers the London bombings, which, being an englishman, also makes it personal - obviously, this type of tragedy should feel personal to anybody "decent" ...

The other strong emotion is the incredible lust both Matt and Carl start feeling for each other - OMG the teasing at the Tapa-Bar - Really I would love to have been a witness to these two: I was roaring with laughter and wondering where they would be going to find privacy; Carl owning a Hotel was another surprise!

I'm so happy Matt fell in love and I'm sure Carl is crazy about the Brit as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
End was sweet and perfect

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic

I absolutely love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous