All Comments on 'Cause And Effect'

by MondaysChild

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic

I absolutely love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
End was sweet and perfect

thank you

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
LMAO !!! Hehehehehehe !!

A great part of this story is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at what happened at the Tapa-Bar and later on at the Hotel. Gosh, they were sooo turned on, they were really freaking out ! They managed to break a vase .... hehehehehe!!!!

I loved your story ! Actually, I absolutely love all your stories and I hope you will carry on writing !

This one touched on some strong emotions: being at Ground Zero is one experience which will give anyone a shock - it's just impossible to stand there totally aloof. We feel real empathy with the main character, Matt; as he becomes tearful, so would anyone of us in that situation, so we are at one with him - hell, we don't even have to be there !

Matt also remembers the London bombings, which, being an englishman, also makes it personal - obviously, this type of tragedy should feel personal to anybody "decent" ...

The other strong emotion is the incredible lust both Matt and Carl start feeling for each other - OMG the teasing at the Tapa-Bar - Really I would love to have been a witness to these two: I was roaring with laughter and wondering where they would be going to find privacy; Carl owning a Hotel was another surprise!

I'm so happy Matt fell in love and I'm sure Carl is crazy about the Brit as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It can be hard to find someone who can both write poetically and erotically. I love your stories and how you describe things within them, so I do hope you'll write more. I like my literature to be both arousing and captivating in a literary sense. You did a lovely job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very nice.

TheRealThinggTheRealThinggover 12 years ago

loved it ! not rushed at all . everything subsequent of Matt meeting Carl was perfect .

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Excellent..

Admirable job...for a short story, you've managed to pack a lot within these pages. Excellent!

AngelFlynnAngelFlynnabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I really love this story. It's amazing. Thank you so much for sharing and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awsum!

I loved this sweet but SHORT!! Story..This is the first i hav read of ur stories bt am going 2 read more afta ths..PLZ PLZ write atleast two more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yey you!

awww. what a sweet story. i love all your work. i would really love it if you tried your hand at longer story, that would be awsome!! keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious!

I love Matt & Carl! That was so hot & sweet. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good read!

Enjoyed this very much. Now if something like that could happen to me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job!

Lovely, heartfelt... and food-flirting! That is always hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous