All Comments on 'Causing a Commotion Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
C&C learn please...

No clue what is happening. Will wait for next installment. You have gone beyond scope of the story as of now so no idea who is playing what. Thanks again for your stories.. oh Happy New year btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

With your winter hiatus (read bowl season) behind us, you've started off 2019 with a story jam-back with new characters who will someday windup in the pool, some with barely a ripple while others will make Tsunami like waves. Getting a little like the ballparks of old, can't tell the players without a score card!

Said it in the past, your story boards MUST have a room of their own and now think you'll have to add a room to house the character lists and the cross referencing required to remind us, and you, in which story or stories they've played a part.

Confident the stage is not only set for the current story but also will serve as elements for hours and hours of good reading for the entire year of 2019.

Am grateful for you, your talents, how you've chosen to use them and for sharing the results of their use.

May 2019 bring you and all the readers of the "IC's Tales" good health, real happiness and a fare share of prosperity!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back

Just waiting for the next chapter

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 5 years ago
Always trust and inform your leader

And the end of the story perfectly explains why you shouldn't go behind your leaders back, even if there are disagreements. It's pretty obvious Don knows what's going on and while he kept it under the lid, it was not a "let-sleeping-dogs-lie" but an "I-want-you-to-tell-me-soon". As much as Callie and Cindy knew how pissed off Don would be, I for one can't wait to see the fallout and ass-chewing Don's gonna deliver them in the end. After he saves them of course.

Oh and hey Everyone and Happy New Year to you WifeWatchman. Yeah been away awhile. Can't wait for the next one.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WITH ALL THE FIREPOWER AND TECHNOLOGY ON HAND

I do not think any commotion would stir the pot, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Seemed naive of Cindy and Callie especially after their escapade with Mills. Not looking good.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES