All Comments on 'Causing a Commotion Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
A commotion...

You call all of this, a "COMMOTION"? OMFG, WW!! What you simply call a "commotion", normal folk would call a clusterfuck!! Ho-ly cow!!!

As always, great job. I hate you...for the talent you have to spin a yarn that captivates and entertains.

Good on ya!

Sc8

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 5 years ago
Damn WW

So the curtain rises for another great game. Be ready now readers, we're getting closer to the end cause since CINDY is the victim, Commander Donald Troy, The Iron Crowbar is gonna push the pedal to the maximum drive or in this case, OVERDRIVE.

So what will happen? Will Cindy be able to recover? How will she and Don talk it out? Will Cindy learn her les---- ah who am I kidding, her situation is terrible, let us hope that her condition becomes better. We all make mistakes but damn, some mistakes can lead to almost fatal and CATASTROPHIC levels. Cindy will definitely not forget this very, very important lesson. Let's hope Don will find a way to help Cindy from this Ordeal. Does this mean Cindy will retire since compared to Don, she was raped while Don was not? damn saying the 'r' word like this feels wrong. Only the WifeWatchman knows and he will deliver.

That being said, if you're gonna make 3 more stories to make us wait for the fate of the CIA director and everyone, you're a cruel man WW, you're a cruel man and this was a cruel situation you wrote as I was gripping from each sentence. But bravo WW, "clap, Clap", Bravo. Still, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Commotion or sabotage

This is one of your better posts. I am really enjoying all of your posts and look for them every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whose Body...

We, the readers, have inside info that Don lacks - we know that Tomoko Shimono was alive up until at least the events of The Stuff of Legends, which took place long after Westboro's death. So depending on how long ago that body was found by the vision either it can't be hers or it wasn't the original Consultant who had her killed.

Gray-Anon

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. After that will be the final story of the trilogy, then we'll begin reverting back to 'whodunnit' mystery stories, and keeping a certain five-year-old from getting into too much trouble (i.e. Bowser's job :-D ).

As an aside, can everyone see the icon I uploaded as my avatar?

otr3otr3over 5 years ago
super

great chapter especially" atomic power to battery",could not c avitar went to personal page clicked on notice u had updated bio still could not c it

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Gray-Anon

Very nice catch. Keep that up and you'll become a stuff of legend. And keep that in mind, it may come up again... in a future story. :o)

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE MALESTROM CONTINUES

while the winds of time are changing, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Yes, I thought that was what the perps had done to her, perhaps even to kill Don or more likely members of his family.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

One not the best chapters you written in this series. IC made a big mistake not keeping one of Cindy’s abductors alive to learn whom was the head leader who escaped. Well next chapter should be great.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Very interesting read with a lot of drama and action. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES