All Comments on 'Caution vs. Careless'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good to see he had a lot of self respect. Bye bitch get out.

dark2donut2dark2donut29 months ago

Nothing here. All the same stuff repeated in LW gazillion times.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A three-year affair is not something you can just "get past."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Caught and action taken.

Told other wife.

Only should have served her at office!!

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Ok for a quicky, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Massive betrayal. Brodie is a delusional slut. Of course it ends in flames. That butt dial was devastating....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Talk about dousing yourself in gasoline and striking a match.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good & short. Hard to do. 5 stars.

Bill S.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing screams I am an insecure pussy with a small dick than BTB stories like this.

Dunny69Dunny695 months ago

Horribly short whilst going great.

WillowghbyWillowghby5 months ago
ttt59 Draws Interesting Comments

Love reading the attached comments. Some Grammar Nazis (personally guilty), some logic challengers (me again), and some logic challenged (don't think so...) Seriously friends and neighbors, just compliment the author for getting a full story into a one pager. The errors that pop up in the writing would blow right past SpellCheck and Grammarly - ttt59 is advised to get a breathing proofreader to move one step closer to perfection. Probably not a requirement, but easier, clearer reading always seems to boost star-scores.

Thanks for another good one, ttt59.

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not enough crying, wailing, smoking craters, and blood running in the streets.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

5 stars - the SLUT needed to be served at work - two assholes with one stone

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for a fun read, well-written and absorbing. Good job!!

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

Wow..., great story! :) 5*****++!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Swietne.Tak nalezy postępować nieważne czy wobec zdradzającego mężą czy żony.

jflindersjflinders3 months ago

It seems to me that a woman who has carried on an affair for that long and has shown that level of disrespect isn't going to be nearly as remorseful as she's being made out to be in this story. Generally it means she isn't all that serious about her marriage and doesn't care much about it, for whatever reason. This isn't as extreme an example as we often see on LW, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Short and sweet .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The idea is creative and interesting, but as usual, Triple-Tee fills it with unrealistic, idiotic, and ridiculous memes and clichés. And then there are the long, righteous, rambling manifestos devoid of any emotion, save anger. I'm starting to think that TTT59 is actually a very crude AI writing experiment since all of his/its stories are eerily the same. Or, deferring to Occam's Razor, it's probably just crummy writing for a bunch of dolts who expect only the same lower-lobe-tickling Pablum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too short as its missing the aftermath including paybacks

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Could have been a good story, but no accountability on the sleaze boss? Doesn't work. Pretty lousy author to leave that out. Doesn't matter if it's legal or financial or otherwise, letting the scumbag off just by telling his wife is completely inadequate. As a writer, you're doing a disservice to your readers and Society by taking a better stand against an intentional predator.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

"Nothing screams I am an insecure pussy with a small dick than BTB stories like this."

And nothing screams, "I am a pathetic cuckold who loves sloppy seconds and cream pies fed to me by my femdom wife whom I love to give to other men to fuck since I've got a micropenis locked in the world's smallest cock cage", than critics of stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

“I've kept it current over the years, out of caution of course.” Uh…not unilaterally you didn’t 😎

.

3 ***

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous