Cayman Islands

Story Info
Our lips meeting in a sweet kisses.
925 words
4.34
6.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With devilishly deep drop-offs, wicked wreck dives and some of the coolest coral in the Caribbean the Cayman Islands are a world-class dive destination. Grand Cayman's North Wall plunges deeper than 1800 metres/6000 feet and offers beautiful wall diving with opportunities to see spotted eagle rays and sea turtles. Grand Cayman also offers accessible shore diving on great coral reefs with little to no current. Cayman Brac offers a good mix of wall, wreck and reef diving all this, combining with spectacular underwater visibility, a range of underwater structures to explore, and some super friendly marine life has made the Cayman Islands one of the world's most beloved scuba diving destinations.

Valerie and I boarded our United Airlines flight a four hour non-stop journey to Cayman Brac. Cayman Brac is the easternmost island of the Cayman Islands chain with a limestone cliff that runs the length of the island. I met Valerie at the "Chicago Undersea Explorers Society (CUES) a group of like minded scuba divers who are excited to cultivate a community who seek diverse and fiercely curious underwater adventurers.

Valerie Is a PADI dive instructor I had worked as her divemaster assisting Valerie in instructing the classes and helped lead divers on underwater adventures. I would check tanks, load gear, check-in divers and help with other essential tasks. She asked me if I wanted to accompany her on this diving vacation. Scuba Diving in the Cayman Islands was on my bucket list so I quickly said yes.

Valerie chose United Premium First tickets for us offering the leisure of premium cabin travel. But it begin before we even boarded the aircraft. Enjoy a smooth start to our journey with premium travel services at the airport, including designated check-in counters, security lanes and priority boarding. On the airplane we found our Polaris seat was a fully-flat reclining seat with direct aisle access, complete with lounge access and complementary cocktails. Our seats had there own power outlet and USB charger.

Landing at Sir Captain Charles Kirkconnell International Airport looking out the window at the seven mile beach as we approached. The valet service picked us up and drove us to the Cayman Brac Beach Resort on the west end of the island. offering us comfortable accommodations, chef-prepared meals, and just steps from Reef Dives with daily morning and afternoon boat dives.

We were sharing a suite with two double beds so no big deal I knew Valerie was a happily married woman. She loved taking about her husband and the wonderful life they shared together. We entered our gorgeous suite with a view of the pool and beach, ceiling fans, a large bathroom.

After putting away our things we decided to lay out at the pool for awhile before dinner. I picked up my bikini to change in the bathroom looking to Valerie who had already started removing her cloths. I had seen her a hundred times in form fitting wet suits and a variety of bikini's but seeing Valerie stripping in front of me revealing a gorgeous body.

I was mesmerized her naked image stirring my desires. "Cheri, your starring perv," Valerie said with a cute little Laugh. How had I never noticed her beauty before? Her facial symmetry with large eyes, prominent cheekbones, a small noses, and a wide smile, to her perfect breast with small round areolas with protruding nipples, a slim waist, nice hips a plump ass, a cute black triangle pointing to her pussy lips, tone legs and gorgeous well care for feet.

Lowering my head in embarrassment I mumbled, "sorry."

"Your OK sweetie you can look if you want I'm proud of my body," Valerie's voice spoke in a new lower sexy tone, "do you find me sexy?"

Looking up into her big sweet eyes "You're gorgeous," I answered.

"That's so sweet," Valerie said smiling, "You've seen me now it's my turn."

Slowly I removed my cloths while she watched me revealing my slim, petite body the erotic experience standing naked with Valerie as her eyes scanned my naked form was electric. After a long pause of silence the two of us looking at each others naked bodies. Valerie asked, "Do you want to touch me?"

Quietly I whispered, "yes."

Walking slowly toward Valerie reaching out with my hands to the sides of her face holding her face gently. Our lips meeting in a sweet kisses, a sexual tension and desire thick in the air of the room. Quickly moving to passionate kissing our tongue involved in an erotic dance. I fondled her breast pinching her nipples before moving over her stomach through her fine black pubic hair to find her wet labia majora. Sliding my fingers up and down them I had moved my mouth to suck on her neck.

Pushing two fingers in her vagina moving them in and out gently, moving slowly bodies interlocked in a driving lust I laid her down on the bed on her back. I continued fingering as I moved my mouth to her breast teasing her nipples with my long tongue. Her body responding with sweet moans of delight leaving a trail of salvia over her stomach as I lower my mouth to her excited clit flicking in with my tongue and sucking on it with my mouth.

She tremble and shivered with pleasure my wet fingers and long tongue working in unison giving Valerie pleasure. Listening to her sweet noises playing a song in my head in perfect harmony. A grand climax coming, building, her sweet orgasm vibrating through me.