A Beautiful Erotic Ride

Story Info
That erotic ride filled me with a wild sexual desire.
1k words
4.59
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the back of her motorcycle I knew I was alive engine humming, vibrating, between my thighs. Riding on the back of her bike, her pillion, even the familiar seems strange and glorious. The air had weight and substance as we push through the night gaining speed as it touches us the feeling so intimate arms around her waist pressed into her body. I feel the cool wells of air that pool under us mixed with the visual delight of the city lights flying by in a blur. Looking up I could see everything the moon and stars twinkling in the sky in a sweeping 360 degrees view, up, down and around, wider than Pana-Vision and IMAX unrestricted by ceiling or dashboard.

I even heard music pressed into her back, my pattern loving brain, seeking signals in the noise, raising acoustic ghosts out of the wind's roar. On the back of her motorcycle I heard music playing a dark orchestra of sounds, women's voices moaning, all hidden in the air being released at speed, faster, faster we went. Smells became uncannily vivid, all the individual lights blurring, sweet smells of flowers, the smells of cut grass, flirt with my nose, magical chemical notes forming a great plant symphony playing with my nostrils. The smells evoked memories so strongly it was as though the past was hanging invisible in the air surrounding me, the most casual vibrations of the rumbling engine, stimulating my clit, as the time machine unlocks my desire vibrating between my thighs.

A wonderful ride on a hot summer night bordering on the rapturous. The sheer volume and variety of the stimuli was like a hot bath for my nervous system, an electrical massage for my brain, a systems check for my very soul. Tearing smiles out of me, a couple of hours ago I was numb, but now, on two wheels, arms around a big ragged biker dyke, smiles flap against the side of my face, billowing out of me like air from a decompressing plane.

Transportation is only a secondary function of her motorcycle the true purpose is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a magic metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark, shiny and dirty, warm, cold, lapping over each other in an erotic foreplay. A conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding together a mix of the gritty and the holy trinity. We were flying three feet off the ground, the wonderful sensations between my legs, motor humming, vibrating through me bringing sexual desire and lust the wetness growing in my lace panties with the marvelous sensations.

I woke up her arms around my naked body, slowly realizing I was in a strange apartment my hung over mind slowly putting the puzzle pieces together. Daisey had picked me up last night at Roscoe's Tavern, a neighborhood gay & lesbian bar with a dance floor, pool table & outdoor spaces. Daisy had platinum hair in edgy short-length chopped pixie cut with a unique metallic blonde hair color she was bigger then me with tattooed arms. She was dressed in tight black leather pants and leather boots and a matching black biker vest.

My name is Cheri a thirty year old bi-sexual woman, with blue eyes and long red hair, small and petite. I was dressed in a mini black Reformation Liene skirt and Tiyah black strappy open toe vegan lace up sandals with a 4" stiletto heel on my small pedicured feet my toenails painted red. A tight white half shirt completing my outfit leaving my flat tummy on display. looking around I didn't have a clue where my clothes were but that really didn't matter much right now, as I lay there trying to remember what had happened last night when I got on the back of her motorcycle in the pillion slut seat how that erotic ride filled me with a wild sexual desire.

When we arrived at her apartment how I dropped to my knees removing her leather boots how I Kissed her feet, licking them, sucking her toes one by one in my warm mouth flicking my long tongue around them worshipping Daisy. undoing her leather pants sliding them down off her legs I licked at her sweet pussy and clit her thick pubic hair wild and untamed, I loved kissing and licking her sweet cunt, it was like a magnet, drawing my long tongue, my nose buried in her thick bush.

I put my long tongue deep in her hot wet vagina twisting, curling, exploring as she moaned and groaned making sweet little sex noises with sounded strange coming from my rough biker. She grabbed my head and filled my mouth with her sweet nectar, God this rough biker made me so fucking hot, I really loved the taste and feel of her hot wet pussy. Her pungent musty scent filled my nose a sensory delight. Her sweet cunt cream tasted so good, her hands pulling my long red hair, I was her pillion slut, I was in heaven as Daisy's legs shook and her body trembled her orgasm vibrated through us both.

How much I liked being her submissive little cunt, watching her put on her large strap-on I was naked on all fours trembling in anticipation. Daisy poking the head of her girlie penis at my cunt pushing into my wet cunt. My wetness lubricating her thrust into me as my pussy open swallowing it. Her large phallic member stretching my vagina as she plunge deep inside me, The feeling was electric as Daisy roughly fucked me doggie style pulling my head back by my long red hair. Daisy fucked me for hours through multiple orgasm which explained why my poor pussy was raw and sore this morning.

Laying there in her arms as I remembered a magic night playing pool with Daisy before going to the outside area flirting, drinking with her. Accepting her invitation for a ride in her pillion seat on the back of her shiny motorcycle. Leaning into her, so close moving in sync as one, arms wrapped around her flying down the road a beautiful erotic moment.