CD Barbie the Traveling Bimbo

Story Info
Barbie and her trailer tour the truck lots.
1.6k words
4.53
9.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

*If your an editor on the approved list and would like to help please let me know. I do run my stories through a spell checker. THANKS!!

I am a vendor at local flea markets and various trade shows. Traveling to these events requires the use of an enclosed storage trailer to transport my merchandise to and from. It isn't a big trailer, just 5' by 12' with dual axles. White in color with a side entry door and a drop down tailgate at the rear it works for all my transporting needs. I keep it at a local storage facility sense the home owners association doesn't allow trailers.

With my on again off again crossdressing adventures over the years, I learned the best time to dress was on my way to or from these shows. My wife was definitely against me crossdressing. Any hint of it over the years was quickly dismissed and shot down. Dressing at home wasn't an option nor was storing Barbie's things there.

So the trailer became my hide out. I had a couple trunks hidden in the back that contained all my girly supplies. Once or twice a week the car ride provided Barbie an escape from the trunks to breathe some fresh air.

One time I was wearing a very short candy apple red dress with bright white pantyhose on my ride back. The night air felt great against the sheer nylons and my blonde wig. A trucker pulled along side of me and paced for a minute or two while he whistled and proposed to screw me stupid.

That moment gave me an idea. I had plenty of practice playing with my dildo collection so maybe I could provide a much needed service. It isn't prostitution if you do not charge for your services, I thought to myself while laying out the blue prints for my creation. It was a two phase plan including a little carpentry work to the trailer and some web design.

First was the modifications to the trailer. I installed a large mirror, a few shelves with storage bins, and some additional lighting. That was the standard stuff, next the fun mods. Two glory holes were drilled into the drop gate with plastic rings installed for comfort. I custom made two benches to secure to the floor lined up with the glory holes. The benches had mounting stations for dildos. One with a station close to the tailgate and the other rotated with it's dildo mount at the far end of the bench away from the tailgate. A string of rope lights now ran along the roof on the outside of the trailer. These new lights along with the pre existing standard lights were enough to illuminate the removable signs I had custom made.

The pink lettered signs read " Barbie the Bimbo Services " with a web site address below. Trailer proto type complete I turned to the internet phase. After describing the process to locate the party trailer at various truck stops, ride share lots, and parks I layed out the instructions. Go to the rear of the trailer and simply slide your dick into the hole with the letter O above it for a blow job. Insert your manhood into the hole with the letter A above for anal sex. I asked potential visitors to be patient and utilize the trailer one at a time.

The first night out I located a low end truck stop with semi operational outdoor lighting. I applied the signs to both sides of the trailer to catch any interested eyes. I fired up my laptop and announced the location of the night. That basically turned the open sign on so I jumped in the trailer to get ready.

I couldn't help but go all out for my inaugural night. Starting with a matching pink thong and bra set. Both made of spandex material they kept my dick and fake breasts tight against me. Next was a pair of sheer to the waist crotchless pantyhose in white. As always the feeling of the nylons sliding up my legs and over my ass was invigorating.

After smoothing and tucking my pantyhose in place I slide into my hot pink polyester spandex dress. It was short, definitely to short to walk up a set of stairs in without my ass showing. Next a 4 inch heeled pair of leather pumps in hot pink as well. I knew I wouldn't be walking in them much but I feel so much better with heels on.

I tested my new makeup station with a good 15 minute session. I applied plenty of makeup including extra layers of glossy pink lipstick. After securing my shoulder length dirty blonde wig I selected a large and heavy set of hoop earrings to clip on. I gave myself one last look over and smiled with the results of my work.

Final touches included placing some essentials near the benches. This included a gallon size container of lube, a few fresh towels, and a bottle of water. Just as I finished strapping on two life like dildos to the benches and turned on the wireless cameras I heard footsteps at the back of the trailer.

That was the moment of truth. As the semi hard dick appeared through the oral service gloryhole my confidence rose and I straddled the bench. I lowered my glossy lips to his engorged head and started to kiss it. Slowly I started to lick that beautiful cock from tip to base. Happy with the rock hard results I took that dick deep into my mouth as I slowly bobbed my head while my heavy earrings swayed from my ears.

I could feel that mounted dildo rubbing against my nylon clad ass as I continued servicing that cock. After pulling my thong to the side and smearing several pumps of lube into my ass crack I lowered myself onto the dildo. With the tip of the toy just barely inside me I went back to work on that dick.

The sensation of being used at both ends was only topped by the intense satisfaction of that wonderful first dick exploding in my mouth. After his final spurt into my mouth I slammed down onto the dildo. Stream after stream of cum shot from me into my thong. As I sat there with the dildo completely impaling my ass and my heels flat on the floor I watched the satisfied dick withdraw and a crumbled up twenty dollar bill fall from the hole onto the floor.

About ten minutes later I was applying another coat of pink lipstick when I noticed a rather long dick slide in through the anal gloryhole. With glee I saddled up onto the anal bench and slid my thong to the side as I placed two pumps of lube at the top of my ass. Slowly I guided that dick up and down the crack of my ass as some of the lube transferred from me to him. With the large member now glistening with lube I backed right onto it. It slide right past my prostate and kept on going.

With my heels planted on the tailgate I began riding that long member faster and faster. I lowered my mouth onto the mounted dildo and seen how low I could leave a pink ring around it. I was in my glory with my nylon covered legs rubbing against the bench as I slide back and forth on a real dick with my mouth filled with dildo as my earrings wildly swung back and forth.

He began to slam his dick harder and harder into me as I meet his forward movement with my backwards thrusts, slamming my ass against the tailgate. Suddenly I felt his warm orgasm deep inside as he came heavily within me. I grabbed my dick and pumped it into my pantyhose until I collapsed onto the bench with my second orgasm of the night. I layed there for a moment enjoying the slickness of my cum soaked nylons and the feeling off his semen leaking from me down onto my balls.

He withdrew from the gloryhole and thanked me for a great fuck as a folded hundred dollar bill floated it's way to the floor. I grabbed it and set it on the shelve with the twenty as I took a long drink of water.

Half an hour later I was watching my performances of the night on my lap top when I could hear two men talking at the back of the trailer. To my surprise two hard dicks poked through the gloryholes at the same time. At first I wasn't sure what i was going to do. After a brief pause I perched myself on top of my heels as I squatted between the benches facing the double dicks.

I quickly slobbered my saliva all over them. Then grabbed each engorged dick in my hands and began pumping them. As I slid my gripped hands up and down the length of their shafts I would alternate sucking on the heads. It didn't take long before both men sprayed their loads all over my face and down the front of my dress. They pounded on the tailgate as they exclaimed how hot that was. As I was rubbing the cum off my hands and into the pantyhose on my thighs I heard change hitting the floor of the trailer. In total there was about ten singles and three dollars in change. I laughed as I placed the pile of change on to the shelve.

Unfortunately they were the only takers I had that evening. I remember thinking to myself that this could be the start of something great. Little did I know how popular Barbie the Bimbo trailer was going to get.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers