All Comments on 'CD Barbie the Traveling Bimbo'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gotta applaud you for this one. The originality and the thought of someone actually trying this is 5* minimum. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fun premise for your story. Almost Barbie's Travelling Suck 'n Fuck, Love it.

You mentionned an approved editor . . . I do not have time to devote to constant and consistent editing but want to give you a bit here.

Even spellchecker will let a propperly spelled word stay when it is not the appropriate word. "Sense the homeowners' association." I know you wanted since, but spellchecker let you down.

" first was the modifications to the trailer" was is singular, in plural tense use were.

Prototype is one word.

Slide is a dance moves - Electric slide, or children's playground apparatus; you slide

seen/saw

layed/lay

off/of

shelve/shelf

There is also an appearance of using a dictation to type program; that, too, would allow these same blips to reside within your story.

An autocorrect program would help with your work, BUT YOU MUST WATCH OUT FOR AUTOCOMPLETE which will add extra letters all too often.

I could almost feel the sensuous nylons . . .

Well done, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your storie, I developed some empathy for Barbie , I somewhat developed being in her heels 👠 to say and fantasies about her was quite stimulating keep her in the loop

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.