CD Bondage Seamstress - Trainer

Story Info
CD builds bondage bench for mistress and her sissy husband.
2.5k words
4.72
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

I've been wearing women's clothes for years, and I make the majority of my clothes myself. I also like bondage and make custom bondage gear as well. I'm starting to get a little business going on the side making custom clothes and gear for sissies. I just have a few simple rules for any customers since the workplace is in my house.

  1. The person that the garment or item is made for needs to come to my house in person. They need to be available for test fitting and measurements.
  2. Since I am not comfortable with strange men in my house, any male must be bound while he's here.
  3. I'm willing to turn on and off remote-control toys (like vibrators) to help pass the time if the customer requests it, and maybe a few more things. But I will not ever do something that will cause pain or injury to anyone. I will play along with the fantasy to a point, but I will not purposely disrespect or hurt people.

I got a call from a mistress I had recently met. "Hello, Brenda? This is Monica. We met a few days ago when I came by to pick up Chrissy."

"Sure, I remember you, Monica. What can I do for you?" I replied.

"I was very impressed with the work you did. That skirt and the gag you made are both top-quality. And Chrissy shared with me that she really enjoyed what you did for her while you worked. I think she's smitten!"

I was surprised to hear that. I just hadn't wanted someone I didn't know wondering through my house while I worked. But I did discover in the process, that I actually enjoyed teasing her. And after a few sessions, I kind of felt a little connection to Chrissy.

Monica continued "I would really like to do something special for my husband. I don't think his sissy needs are being addressed enough. When he is in sissy mode, he just isn't being submissive enough. I need something to let him know who's boss. The penis gag you made got me thinking, maybe I need to give my sissy more dildo training."

That sparked a whole lot of images in my mind. I'm not particularly submissive, but I do get the fantasy. "Do you peg him now?" I asked.

"No, we've never tried that although he has commented on it over the years. I think secretly he really wants to but his male ego won't let him go there. That's part of why he needs the sissy fantasy."

"Well, since I'm alone now, I built myself a little bondage bench a while back which allows me to do self-bondage and simulate being taken. I could build a bondage bench, for you to strap him down to, sized just for him. That would allow you perfect access to whatever you wanted - provided you tell me what you want access to ahead of time."

Monica absolutely squealed in delight. "Oh Brenda!! I like your thinking! Here I was thinking about just having you make a penis gag sized just for her, but a bench to use it on is oh so much better!!!"

I described what I had in mind, and how I would size it exactly for her husband. Something like that would take me more than a few hours to make, so it wouldn't be completed the same day.

I told her if she got the important measurements I needed ahead of time, without her husband knowing why, I could build the bench, get the upholstery all sewed up and ready ahead of time then she could just make a big deal out of coming over and getting it.

Monica was a little disappointed because she really wanted a session out of this also. Then it occurred to me.

"What if you got the measurements, I build the bench, have it here ready to go and you tell him you're going to pick it up. Then, while 'testing' the bench we tie him down and I make a custom penis gag for him. You'll get your bench, and he'll have the excitement of being out of control, tied down and not knowing what you are going to do - and in a strange place no less. Would that work for you?"

Monica loved it and within a couple days she sent me the measurements I needed.

It took me almost a week to get the actual bench built. I made the base out of wood. I could have done it in metal, but that was overboard for what Monica wanted. I sewed up leather pads for all the sensitive spots, and stained the wood dark everywhere it is exposed. Lastly, I made custom leather straps with thick nickel-plated buckles for her legs, head, and to go over her back and hold her down. I had also installed D rings in various places. I added a few mounting points for optional attachments like stirrups.

Finally, the big day was here. The only work I would need to do while they were here was to make a dildo gag, but Monica and I had a few ideas how to make it take a little longer for her husband.

They parked their pickup truck in the driveway. Monica was driving, her husband was wearing a long coat with a hood on to hide his outfit. I had the front door open, waiting for them as they walked up the path and came inside.

"Welcome Mistress Monica! It's so good to see you again!"

"And so good to see you, Brenda! This is Sissy Lizzy! She isn't allowed to talk unless talked to first."

Monica pulled the coat off of Sissy Lizzy to reveal her pink satin French maids dress, complete with frilly apron, and plenty of petticoats holding the skirt out. She was also wearing matching pink high heeled shoes, pink fishnet stockings, a pink tiara, pink leather cuffs locked on her ankles and wrists and a matching pink leather collar locked around her neck. Sissy Lizzy was also wearing bright red lipstick and particularly slutty makeup.

Mistress Monica was wearing thigh high black leather boots, black fishnets, a short black leather skirt with a shiny zipper and a red bustier. Her long black hair hung beautifully down her back.

Since I had a small role also in today's theater, I was wearing a black long-sleeved leotard, dark nylons and black 3-inch heels. My silicone falsies and hip pads filled out my leotard nicely and my member was carefully tucked away, out of sight. A friend had been by earlier to do my makeup to smoky perfection which went well with my large hoop earrings and a very long black wig so that my hair was running down my back also.

I have to admit, I loved the way I looked but would not be physically participating in anything that happened here with these two. But I do still have my own little self-bondage bench I could make use of later on when this is all over.

In the middle of my living room, was the bench I had made for them. I had a large sheet covering it up so Mistress Monica could do a proper reveal. But first, she stepped behind Sissy Lizzy and locked her wrists together with a padlock. Then she pulled out a bright red ball gag and shoved it in Sissy Lizzy's waiting mouth and locked it behind her head.

I was a little surprised about the padlock, because I only use carabiners to lock people up and just make sure they are positioned where the person can't get to them. But I'm not a mistress like Monica.

Mistress Monica then walked her sissy over to the side of the covered bench.

"Look what I have gotten for you, Sissy Lizzy! This was made specifically for you by Brenda! You will thank her for all this hard work later!"

Sissy Lizzy shot Mistress Monica a scared look when she said that. Wide eyed and I think legitimately worried about what this "thanking" would entail. Meanwhile, I walked around to the other side of the bench swaggering like a magic show tart, and pulled the sheet off to reveal the bench.

Mistress Monica squealed in delight. She hadn't seen it yet either. Sissy Lizzy's eyes were like saucers. I don't think she could take it all in. Mistress Monica immediately said "let's try it out!" and shoved Sissy Lizzy up to it.

It wasn't some radical design. The table was set to be the ideal height for Mistress Monica to use a strap-on comfortably. There were low shelves at one end with pads for Sissy Lizzy's knees to rest on, and there are mounting points used to mount stirrups if Sissy Lizzy was laying on her back.

Sissy Lizzy was guided over to the table, she bent over at the waist and laid down on her belly. Her legs naturally just raised up to put her knees on the two shelves. Mistress Monica saw the leather belts mounted there and buckled them around her husband's legs. Mistress Monica then used the two thick leather belts mounted to the sides of the table to lock Sissy Lizzy's bound arms and torso firmly down.

Mistress Monica asked "No place for padlocks?" I replied "Sorry Mistress Monica, it didn't occur to me that might be needed. I can make new straps for you that accommodate locks." Sissy Lizzy moaned in her ball gag when she heard that.

Mistress Monica started playing around with Sissy Lizzy's skirts to see how her ass was completely exposed and vulnerable now. We next walked around to the other end of the bench, our heels clicking on the tile floor.

Sissy Lizzy's head wasn't supported because the table ends right at her neck. This gives plenty of room for Mistress Monica to use the pillory attachment, or allow Sissy Lizzy to suck on her strap-on. I also have a bench extension for a headrest that attaches there for use when Sissy Lizzy was on her back. I also pointed out the heavy D rings mounted on each bench leg where Sissy Lizzy's wrists could be locked if Mistress Monica didn't want her hands behind her back. There were also D rings on either side of the bench if Sissy Lizzy's hand needed to be locked at her sides.

All the while we were chatting about how Sissy Lizzy could be locked to the table; she was moaning noises into her gag. We ignored her.

I asked Mistress Monica "well, should I get started?" to which Monica said yes and Sissy Lizzy grunted a questioning grunt.

"Did you bring the three dildos you want?"

"Of course!" Mistress Monica replied and handed to me three identical silicone dildos. They weren't crazy big or anything as dildos go, but probably 8 inches long with at least an inch and a half diameter. I stuck two down on a side table using their suction cups so they were standing straight up, looking obscene. I made sure I did it where Sissy Lizzy could easily see them. She was staring at them, wide eyed.

Mistress Monica walked to the other side of the table and started undoing Sissy Lizzy's ball gag. I was on the mouth side, and held the ball gag, and slid the head of one of the dildos into Sissy Lizzy's surprised mouth. Mistress Monica and I spent the next few minutes sliding it in and out, discussing the perfect length that a sissy needs. Finally, Mistress Monica was satisfied so I made my mark were to cut the dildo to turn it into a gag.

As I started to leave, Sissy Lizzy couldn't take it anymore and started in "What is going on?? What are you doing??? Why three dildos?..."

Mistress Monica and I momentarily looked at each other and I said "I'm sorry, I forgot to show you this" and pulled another attachment from under the bench. It's a small shelf that quickly hooks on the end of the table but is slightly lower and instead of being padded, it has a stainless-steel panel. After I quickly hooked it in place, I reached over and grabbed one of the dildos.

"It's your honor" I said as I handed it to Mistress Monica who promptly stuck it in her husband's sissy mouth, and stuck the suction cup end to the stainless-steel shelf. I pointed to where the leather belts were to hold a sissy's face down in this configuration. Mistress Monica was looping them over her sissy husband's head as I left to make the new gag but Mistress Monica called me back.

"I would really appreciate it if you helped me with this. Do you mind?"

She went and got a harness out of her purse and walked around in front of her helpless husband where he could see what we were doing. I got down on my knees in front of her as she dropped her skirt to the floor. The harness had a built-in vibrator for her, so she got that positioned exactly where she wanted it while I adjusted the straps around her hips and waist to fit just right. When everything was secure, I grabbed the last dildo from the table and attached it to her harness.

Sissy Lizzy was absolutely frantic at this point. I didn't know eyes could get that big.

I realized I hadn't measured his/her head for the gag yet so I took those measurements as Mistress Monica walked around behind Sissy Lizzy. As I headed off to make the dildo gag and I could hear Mistress Monica squirting lube onto her new strap-on.

I closed the French doors between the sewing room and the living room to give them privacy while they played, and while I made the new gag. I took my time making the penis gag so they could have their special moment alone. I felt a little embarrassed because I could hear them clearly in there as Mistress Monica de-flowered her husband. After the moans and gasps seemed to have subsided, I opened the doors and came back in. Sissy Lizzy had been released from the bench and they were sitting together on the couch, with Sissy Lizzy cuddling in Mistress Monica's lap.

When she noticed me, Sissy Lizzy sat up and eagerly grabbed the gag from me and stuck it in her mouth. She then held the straps around her head, but this one requires a lock so she couldn't do it herself.

Mistress Monica said "Later, my love. Does it fit your mouth okay?"

Sissy Lizzy pulled it out of her mouth "Oh yea!!! Thank you, Brenda! Thank you, Mistress Monica!"

I handed Sissy Lizzy a clean towel, and showed her where the bathroom was so she could clean up and change and went into my bedroom to change as well.

A few minutes later, with both of us changed back into guys, we loaded the bench and all the attachments into the back of their truck. Mistress Monica said "thank you! That was even better than I hoped it could be. Here's the payment for the bench. I don't know how we could top that, but I'm sure we'll be working together again!"

And with that, another satisfied customer drove off.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers