Stupid Sissy Maid

Story Info
I become a maid for a sadistic couple.
2.3k words
4.45
19.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends Scott and Kim are a delightfully kinky couple, who have a dungeon in their basement and frequently host BDSM role-play parties. They are both in their mid fifties. Scott is a well built muscular man, about 6'2", 200#, with a hairy body and a full beard. He wears his salt and pepper hair slicked back. Kim is a very attractive woman, with a fit, lean, athletic body, large fake breasts and short blonde hair. They are both wonderful sadists, very dominant, although Kim does occasionally switch. When I am Stella, I wear a blonde wig, and lot's of make-up. I am about 5'10 and 170#. I am somewhat passable, although I am a bit muscular.

About a year ago, they approached me about playing their sissy maid. I eagerly accepted the offer. It was a role I was born to play. My character is a stupid sissy maid named Stella. Stella used to me a man, but got in some trouble, and had to sell himself to a group that turns men into obedient sissy servants. After extensive training, Scott and Kim purchased me, to become their sissy maid.

This story has scenes of bondage, degradation, humiliation and forced feminization. All acts described are completely safe and consensual fantasy role-play. I am a total masochist, and trust me, I enjoyed every second of ot.

My new master opened the back hatch of the Escalade, helped me out, then led me by my leash into the large, spacious house. Other than my collar, the only thing I had on was a pair of pink thong panties and a ball gag. I followed him into the kitchen where an attractive blonde woman was sitting, sipping on a glass of wine. "So this is it, huh?" The woman said, giving me a disgusted look.

"Yep." Master replied.

"It looks stupid." Mistress said, standing up and walking towards me.

"Well all sissies are stupid." Master chuckles.

"I suppose so." Mistress said with a sigh. She grabs my butt. "It does have a nice fat ass on it though."

"Yes it does. I thought you would like that."

Mistress pulled my caged cock out of my panties, and said, "Well this is pathetic. But it won't need it anyway."

"Nope."

"Get on the floor bitch!" Mistress orders. I obediently get on my knees. "No, assume the fuck me position. Show me your pussy." I put my face on the floor, stick my ass in the air, and spread my cheeks. Mistress pulls my thong aside, and examines my hole. "Well, slut, you have developed a little pussy haven't you? It looks well fucked.

My hole was well fucked. During training I was always plugged, and was fucked several times a day by various men, and stretched with large toys. My trainers believed that getting fucked constantly made a sissy forget that they were a man. It worked. I felt completely stripped of my manhood, and now only saw myself as a thing to be used.

"Well, should we take it downstairs?" Master asked.

"Definitely." Mistress replied. "This bitch needs to know who's in charge."

"Come on slut." Master said, tugging my leash. I crawl behind him to a door, then crawl down some stairs. We cross a room with a large bar, then he leads me to another door. I crawl inside, onto a concrete floor. I look around. The room is similar to the room where I was trained. Benches, a swing, chains on the wall, and a large bed with red sheets and a massive wooden headboard. "Stand up." Master commands. I obey. He pickes up a pair of black leather cuffs, and wraps them tightly around my wrists. Then he attached them to a chain dangling from the ceiling. Then he slaps me in the face. "Ready to learn your place bitch?" He asked, with a sadistic grin, giving one of my nipples a pinch. I winced in pain and he just laughed. "Oh did that hurt? Well that's nothing compared to what we're about to do to you."

I heard heels clicking on the concrete floor, and saw Mistress step into view. She looked incredible, now wearing a black leather mini skirt, corset, fishnets and spiked heels. She walked over to a wall, where various whips and paddles hung, and selected a rider's crop. She turned and walked towards me with an amused look on her face. "You are completely pathetic." She said, teasing the crop down my chest, stomach and stopping at my balls. "What kind of man let's people cage his dick, dress him in panties and fuck him up the ass?"

"It was never a man." Master said from behind me. "It's always been a pathetic faggot sissy. It just hadn't learned it's place yet."

"Well, if it hasn't learned by now, it's about to." Mistress said, giving my balls a lick with the whip. She laughed as I squirmed in pain. "Awww did that hurt? Well don't worry, you won't be needing those for a while. You are a long ways from earning any masturbation privileges." She slapped them again, this time a little harder.

"Oh yeah baby, I love watching it squirm." Master said as I struggled against my binds.

"Yes, me too!" Mistress laughed. "I hope you weren't expecting an easy time here. Because if you did, you were wrong. We show sissies absolutely no mercy. In fact we really enjoy abusing pathetic cunts like yourself. We make sure you know exactly where you stand." She whipped my balls two more times, and watched me squirm and struggle some more. "Fuck, this gets me so fucking wet." She said, rubbing her pussy with a finger, then rubbing it under my nose. "Just think about this pussy you will never get. I will let you lick it though, and get it all ready for Daddy."

"Fuck that is so hot!" Master remarked from behind me. He slapped me on the ass. "But don't worry bitch, I will be fucking you often. You will get plenty of this good cock. And you will be shared with others. I know that's what you really crave."

"Of course it's what it craves." Mistress said, stroking my face. "Sissy faggots exist to get cock." She stepped around behind me, and I felt the crop strike my ass. She quickly gave me five more licks, then laughed as I squirmed and moaned. "Oh stop. You enjoy that." She remarked, then gave me five more.

With my butt now stinging I watched helplessly as Master walked over to the wall, and selected a large leather paddle. He got behind me, and gave me five very hard swats. I moaned and struggled, as drool leaked around my gag. Mistress laughed wickedly. Master gave me another five swats, and my butt felt as if it were on fire.

"That cute little butt looks so nice when it's bright red." Master remarked. "We will have to keep it that way."

"Oh, I'm sure this cunt will need to be punished frequently." Mistress said. "It looks so stupid, and I'm sure it can't follow instructions."

"Well, even if it does, I am still going to punish it, simply to remind it of it's place."

"Well of course." Mistress said, now holding a set of nipple clamps and a chain. She affixed them to my nipples, and ratcheted them down tightly. Then she gave the chain a slight tug, making my nipples stand erect. She picked her crop back up, and gave both of them several slaps. As she abused my nipples, Master gave me a few more swats. "Aaaaww you poor thing!" She said in a mocking tone, then pulled the chain again. Master was now behind me, and slid his tongue in my ear.

"Oh, we are going to have fun with you." He whispered, giving me chills. He slowly slid his hands down my sides, and gave my caged dick a twist. Mistress pulled the chain tighter and whipped my left nipple. Master stepped back, and gave me a few more really hard swats. Mistress stopped whipping my nipples, and returned her attention to my balls. Master stepped around behind her, and began playing with her breasts. "I absolutely love watching you work a sissy bitch over." He said, kissing her on the neck.

"It gets me so hot and wet Daddy." She moaned. "Fuck me now!"

"Ok baby." He said, leading her to the bed. I hung there and watched him make passionate love to her. When he finished, he unhooked my cuffs, and undid my gag. "Clean her up." He demanded, shoving my head into her dripping creampie. "That's right, lick up all Daddy's cum bitch." He instructed while I licked her wet pussy. "Now clean off my cock." He put his semi hard dick in front of my face and I obediently licked off her juice and his cum. Then he instructed me to get on my knees. He cuffed my hands behind my back and replaced the gag. Then he left, and returned with two glasses of wine, and crawled back into bed. I could only watch as the two lovers drank wine and snuggled.

"Awww look at its face!" Mistress said. "It feels left out!"

"It probably wanted fucked too." Master said.

"Hmmmm well, I suppose we should try out its little cunt." Mistress replied, sipping her wine and looking at me. She smiled, and said, "Yes, I believe we should do just that. Honey, would you mind getting the bitch ready for me? I think I should fuck it."

"Of course. Do you want it in the usual place?"

"Yes, that would be fine." Mistress said, getting out of bed. She walked away and Master got up and led me to a saw horse. He layed me down on top of it, secured my wrists and ankles, then got my hole all wet. "Perfect" said Mistress, walking back into view, wearing a humongous, black strap on. "Are you ready to get that cunt destroyed?" She asked in a pleasant voice, slapping me in the face with the giant dong. It was huge, well over a foot long and thicker than a soda can. She got behind me, and I bit down on the gag as she tried to enter me. "Come on bitch, give up that cunt." She ordered, pressing the toy against me, then forcing it in. My hole yielded, then stretched and I groaned in pain as the toy ripped me open. She pushed it in deeper, and I fought my cuffs and moaned through the gag.

"There, that feels good doesn't it?" Master teased. "Want some more wine baby?"

"Yes honey, that would be nice!" Mistress said cheerfully, sliding a few more inches in me. Master walked away and she pushed the toy in deeper. I struggled some more, and she said, "You're going to take this whole thing, so you may as well relax and enjoy it. Open that cunt up bitch." She slapped my ass and then slid it further in.

"Oh, look, just a few more inches!" I heard Master say. "Very nice. This bitch has a hungry little hole."

"Well, it's tried to resist a bit." Mistress explained.

"Well, honey, you should show this whore who's boss."

"Oh, I'm about to." Mistress said, then brutally jammed the rest of the dildo up my ass. She quickly pulled it all the way out, then rammed it home. I moaned and whimpered, which only made her fuck me harder.

"That's right baby. Turn the bitch out." Master said.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, this little bitch is gonna learn." Mistress said, now fucking me hard. "You like that big cock don't you cunt?"

I didn't answer, and she slapped me on the ass. "Mmmmmhhhmmm!" I yelled through the gag and the drool.

"That's a good bitch!" Master praised. For what seemed like an hour Mistress pounded me, ramming the massive toy deep inside me, while I helplessly took it. Finally she pulled out, and stepped around in front of me.

"Clean it off." She demanded, taking off my gag. I liked the dildo clean that had just been up my ass. "My, they made you a nasty little pig didn't they?" She said.

"My, look at that gape." Master remarked. I felt a few of his fingers slip in me, then his dick. "Oh you destroyed the bitch, he laughed, sliding his cock in and out of my loose sloppy hole.

"Yes, well, a sore pussy will always remind it that it will never be a man again." Mistress replied.

"Yeah, I should breed it and make that official." Master said, pumping my ass.

"Of course you should Honey. Make it your cumdump." Mistress said. "Suck my cock bitch!" She ordered, picking up the crop and slapping my back. I opened wide, and she shoved her dick as far in my mouth as she could. I choked on it as Master fucked me. "Get used to this bitch. Both of your slutty holes will get well used." Mistress said, slapping my back with the crop.

"Yeah, whore, you are going to be a party favor." Master said, slamming his cock in me. "You will be used repeatedly."

"How does that cunt feel honey?" Mistress asked.

"Oh yeah, it's nice baby. Even after you wrecked it." Master said. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get it pregnant now."

"Mmmmm breed the bitch baby. Make it ours."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Master moaned, then released his sperm into me. "Oh yeah." He said, then slipped his cock out. Mistress pulled hers out of my mouth.

"Well, honey, let's go get another cocktail, and let our new bitch think about its fate." Master said, wiping his wet cock on my face.

"Excellent idea!" Mistress said, and with that, the left me there bound to the saw horse.