All Comments on 'CD Bowling Trip'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
aboychickaboychickabout 9 years ago

Although the story was well written, the pacing was off -- especially the too-rapid transition from Joe's revelation of his discovery to the oh-so cooperative action aftermath

TiffanyLaPerouseTiffanyLaPerouseabout 9 years ago
Envious

I do imagine myself as a "Maxine". I even know who my three men would be !

Xxxx

Tiffany

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very hot

I think Maxine needs to bring several full sets of clothes.. how about if she goes out with the guys and also bowls in a sexy dress or skirt... some nice boobs and short skirt would help the fun. ;).

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for the comment aboychick. I was wondering about the pacing. I was trying something different with this: a story without a lot of extra detail. I wanted faster read with out anything too heavy. I appreciate you letting me know it felt too quick this way. The next few I write will be more like this, but I will try to improve on the flow. I'm trying to write a few lighter fun reads. I hope you better enjoy the next few.

larry74403larry74403about 9 years ago
Once again you've done it.

You always bring such great characters to life. I look forward to your next story as always.

#fanforlife

jpl7490jpl7490almost 9 years ago
Still a big fan

As always well done and hot in itself, I can't say I enjoyed the humiliation, seems to much like what so many might do to a CD! Maybe I am just too sensitive for the subject even as he liked what happened my mind wonders how he will be treated by his friends in the future, would I read more, yes I guess I'd like to see how he survives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous