CD Gloria the fill in Limo Driver

Story Info
CD Gloria the limo driver meets Mr. Big by accident.
2k words
4.65
7.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
228 Followers

Six months ago I moved away from my home town and started a new life as Gloria. Once in a great while I would still run errands in male attire but that was far and few between. I work and socialized as Gloria and love every moment of it.

I work at Elite Limousin and Party Bus Rentals. My position includes a variety of tasks including booking events from internet and phone orders, office work, and on a rare short staff occasion I will drive a limo.

Every morning is an opportunity for me to out do myself regarding my outfit of the day, my hair styling, and makeup skills. Most of my walk in closet is filled with dresses, skirts. and evening gowns. I love having it all color coordinated in sections with the matching style and color shoes lining the floor below.

My dressers are stuffed with lingerie, pantyhose, and under garments. I have recently built up quite a collection of exercise apparel including full length leggings, capris, and spandex shorts. Nothing like a shiny pair of leggings and an over sized tee to workout in or clean the apartment.

So last Monday I wore a cute yellow sleeveless sundress. It is made of a satin / polyester blend and it settles about four inches above my knees. I paired it with a very shiny pair of tan pantyhose and some cute three inch heeled yellow pumps.

My makeup was lite with some pink lipstick and clear gloss top coat. I had my shoulder length dirty blonde hair in a bun with a few strands outlining my face.

I was leaning over the copy machine fighting a paper jam when my boss Tom walked over from his office. I looked back at him with a provocative grin still hunched over the copier. He complemented me on how hot my shiny nylon clad ass cheeks looked poking out from under my dress.

He said that as much as he needed the office help and enjoyed the view of me at work he was short a driver. Apparently one of the guys called off and he needed a limo run from the airport to a conference center completed. I complained that I wasn't properly dressed in my chauffeur outfit, to which he shrugged off and said to go in what I had on.

Normally driving a limousine isn't so thrilling. That day was an exception. The cold leather seats had me sliding in my shiny pantyhose around every curve. I love the feel of my high heels working the brake and gas pedals.

I was nearly full erect and tenting my satin sundress by the time I turned onto the airport grounds. I needed to calm down and most of all I totally forgot that I would be standing outside the limo with the clients name on a sign. I am very confident in my chauffeur uniform sense it's a pant outfit and most people don't really look at the driver anyways, but a shiny satin sundress was another thing.

As I brought the limo to the pick up curb I quickly looked up the clients name. I thought to myself what luck I have as I write "Mr Big" on the dry erase board. I let out my hair and fixed my makeup before leaving the driver seat.

There I stood in my yellow three inch high heels, my shiny pantyhose, and a bright yellow sundress holding up a sign for Mr Big. I was very nervous but after several cat calls, whistles, and Mr Big comments I began to relax.

When the crowd thinned out a tall gentleman in a nice gray suit approached me. He was laughing as he introduced himself as Jim and exclaimed that Mr Big was an inside joke amongst his colleagues. I introduced myself as Gloria as I held the rear passenger door open for him. While entering the limo I noticed him look me over from head to toe.

Within seconds of me returning to the driver seat he asked about the unusual chauffeur outfit. I kindly replied that I normally work in the office and that the scheduled driver called off sick. To which he replied that today must be his lucky day as he looked at me in the rear view mirror. I blushed, smiled, and pulled the massive vehicle from the curb.

Jim talked the whole way to the conference center. He mentioned that he was in sales and loved coming to these conferences for the free food and booze. As we pulled up to the hotel complex he asked if I would be interested in joining him for a drink and maybe dinner.

I kindly declined his offer informing him that I didn't think I was the kind of girl he was looking for. With a puzzled look on his face I explained that I was biological male but lived crossdressed as Gloria. As I held the door open for him he slid his hand just under my sundress and caressed my pantyhose covered ass while claiming I was just the kind of gurl he was into.

That's when it was my turn to wear the puzzled look as he waited for a reply. With a handful of his crotch I agreed to meet him in the hotel lobby after I returned the limo and changed.

Back at the office Tom questioned if all went well on the run. I informed him that the trip was fun and I hoped the night with the client would be even more fun. He laughed and said he should have me drive more often. I thought to myself these could get interesting.

In front of my closet I examined my options for the nights date. As I massaged my nyloned toes into the thick carpet I pondered outfit after outfit. Just then I remembered a recent purchase and reached for the plastic covered dress. After uncovering the short silky black dress I layed it on the bed for close examination.

The dress is short, shiny, and slit up the back. Perfect for a night with Mr Big I thought as I slipped into it. Gazing in the mirror I loved how the really shiny tan pantyhose contrasted against the silky cocktail dress. I also loved how the slit stopped just at the bottom of my ass and showed even more of my sheer legs as I shifted and stepped in front of the mirror.

After a more extensive makeup session and hair styling I slipped into a four inch heeled set of black stilettos. I called for an Uber and packed a few essentials into my purse.

Once I arrived to the hotel I located Jim at the bar with a few of his friends. A line of shot glasses suggested that they started enjoying the free booze awhile ago. Jim turned to me and with great glee informing the guys that I was the gurl he was bragging about. They all payed me compliments as they finished another round of shots before leaving us and joined another rowdy group of fellas.

We found a quite table at the hotel restaurant and ordered some food and drinks. With a rock glass full of whiskey in one hand and my nylon covered thigh in the other Jim was in his glory. By the time we finished our meals he had several whiskey doubles and a raging boner.

Jim held onto my hips as we walked from the restaurant thru the lobby on our way to the elevators. The whole time he was grinding his dick into my ass making it difficult to maintain my balance on my heels.

As we stood waiting for the elevator his crew walked by with swimsuits on and towels in hand. They offered for us to join them in the hot tub and pool. As the elevator doors opened Jim shook his head no while pushing me past the doors into the elevator using his dick to steer.

On the elevator ride up to his floor I shoved him into the corner while stroking his impressive member through his slacks. I have stroked many dicks before but his was like a steel rod. I heard of whiskey dick but never actually had one in my hands before. With the bing of the elevator bell he grabbed my hand holding it the whole walk down the hallway to his room.

Once in the room we were all over each other. My hands were on his chest, my tongue deep in his mouth, and my leg wrapped around his. Jim's hand were cupping my ass under my dress and through my pantyhose, his tongue deep in my mouth, and his shaft grinding against me.

I hopped up into his arms and rode his impaler all the way to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed with his new hood ornament still in place. I ground that dick hard between my nylons and my silky short black dress.

Slowly I slid down from my perch onto my knees between his legs. With me looking up at him It didnt take Jim long to unbuckle his belt and forcefully lower his pants and underwear in one quick move.

I was star struck once again as I stared at his massive rod. It had to be 9 to 10 inches in length and pointing straight to the ceiling. Without hesitation I sank my mouth around this meat stick and began to challenge myself. Deeper and deeper I swallowed his shaft attempting to mark his dick with my lipstick lower and lower.

While working my tongue up and down his dick I reached between my legs and tore my pantyhose just behind my tucked penis. I located the lube in my purse and applied a liberal coating to my craving hole and his shaft.

Jim stood up and picked me up off the floor by the armpits With my legs spread

he slowly lowered me onto his shaft of steel. The closest body part of mine to earth was being invaded in a slow methodical manor. Once he was completely in me I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He bounced me up and down on his rod like a rag doll. I felt his thrusts deep within me as he easily passed and massaged my prostate. With his firm big hands as my seat I slammed down everytime he lifted me up. Within minutes I was having a hands free orgasm like no other. The cum just poured out of me soaking my nylons.

My cum leaked between my legs and puddled against his dick as he continued to give me the pounding of my life. The slapping and slurping sound of my cum lubricating his dick as he fucked me caused a second waive of orgasms.

While lost in my own orgasm I felt a warming sensation very deep from within. Jim had slammed me balls deep onto him as a volcano of cum erupted from his huge nuts into me. He was still depositing additional pumps of seamen into me as he lowered us onto the bed.

I collapsed onto his chest while enjoying the full sensation in my ass. He eventually plopped out of my well used hole and passed out. I took my butt plug out of my purse and locked his cum inside me. I wanted to enjoy the full feeling as long as i could.

With a kiss on the cheek I scribbled my phone number on the hotel notepad. After a refresh of my makeup I placed the do not disturb sign on the door knob as I closed the hotel room door behind me.

When the elevator doors opened on the ground floor I was meet with a crowd of drunk wet guys. One gentleman said he remembered me from earlier. They insisted that I go up to one of their rooms where the party will continue. Should I go home and call it a great night or roll the dice and head up to the party?

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
228 Followers