CD Mindy meets the Lady Next Door

Story Info
CD Mindy meets the dominant cougar next door.
3.1k words
4.65
17.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

A few months ago I inherited an old Victorian style house from my aunt. She embraced the news when I revealed to my family that I was a bisexual crossdresser. With that we grew close over her remaining years. Somehow her giving me the house made me feel even closer to her.

The house was beautiful with grand staircases, turrets, and outdoor balconies. With it's four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and various rooms of different purposes it was overwhelming in size. The backyard was magnificent with an amazing courtyard, a fountain, and brick paths through the lush gardens.

During my usual morning walk I was enjoying the sound of my high heels on the brick pathway through the gardens. I love how the morning breeze flairs open the slits on my silk nightgown exposing the full length of my nylons to the cool air. My recently pierced nipples hardened against the white silk robe. As my dick throbbed and grew it tented the front of my sheer peach toned pantyhose.

I was in sensory overload when I heard a women call out to me. Quickly I regained some sort of composure and looked around for the source of the voice. I was somewhat mortified to see the neighbor on her balcony waving to me. I simple waved back to her and rushed inside through the french doors of the great room.

After changing out of my night attire into a pair of black leggings with an oversized tee shirt, I heard a knock at the door and the ring of the doorbell. After throwing my hair up into a high ponytail I ran to the door. Through the peep hole I could see it was the neighbor from earlier and she was holding something.

I slowly opened the mammoth wooden front door to greet the older lady. She introduced herself as Clair while stepping into the foyer. I managed to inform her my name was Pat as I pointed her to the direction of the great room.

As we walked from the foyer to the great room her heels echoed off the tile and throughout the two stories of open area between the staircases. Looking her over I would say she was in her late forties maybe early fifties but in great shape. She had on a cream colored knee length sleeveless dress. White nylons covered her shapely legs to the white three inch open toed heels that were making all that racket.

She presented a covered dish to me as she explained it was a family recipe pecan pie. Clair proceeded to welcome me to the neighborhood and informed me the her and my aunt were friends. I made tea and we sat talking for a while. Relaxed I had almost forgot the sight she was subjected to earlier when she brought it up in conversation.

Clair asked if Pat was short for Patricia or Patrick. With an embarrassed face I replied that it depended on the situation I was in but mostly was short for Patricia. With that knowledge she informed my that she has seen me on more then one occasion out in the court yard with my hard penis pushing against a pair of silk panties or nylons.

I apologized profusely explaining that I thought I was in private. She placed her hand on my thigh and assured me that it was okay and that she rather much enjoyed watching my morning strolls.

Words failed to come to me. With that she informed me that she lived along and her balcony was the only neighboring balcony with any sort of view into my courtyard. Clair assured me that my courtyard walks were not offensive in anyway and that she looked forward to seeing them continue.

Before leaving she asked if I would accept an invitation to dinner tonight at her place. When I accepted she smiled and requested that I wear something nice tonight. I agreed and insisted that I bring some wine. She agreed and set a time of seven o'clock as she walked out the front door.

After she left I went to the cellar and selected a bottle of red wine then slid it into the chiller. Then drew me a hot bubble bath with my favorite lillac scented soap. After a nice long soak and a thorough shave all over I was ready to construct my outfit for the night.

Several evening gowns, dresses, and suit sets layed on top of my queen size post bed in a matter of minutes. Dress after dress got slid down the rails until I discovered the one! A bright yellow satin knee length dress. It has a two inch sheer section that goes across the top of my still growing perky breasts and a deep v cut in the back that starts just below my ass. I stepped into the dress and pulled out the matching 4 inch stilettos setting them by the full length mirror on the closet door.

I teased my dirty blonde hair out with tall bangs and curled sides that stopped just above my pierced nipples. After I poked in a pair of large gold hoops I started on make up. I love the smell and feel of my make up. From the necessary foundation to the slick lip gloss I love applying the whole process.

With my layered lips completely covered in light pink lipstick, lip liner, and a heavy coat of clear gloss I proceeded to stroll over to the lingerie dresser. I selected a tope colored sheer to the waist shiny pair of pantyhose and a yellow high waisted pair of nylon panties.

After hiking up my dress I slowly drew the pantyhose up my freshly shaved legs. After tucking in my cock I smoothed out my sheer pantyhose with a firm tug of the waist band. The feeling of my nylon panties sliding into place over my pantyhose covered ass is out of this world. I stepped into my yellow high heels and admired my work in the mirror. The satin material of the dress outlined my nipple barbells and the slit at the bottom of the back of the dress stopped just short of showing off my nylon panties.

After a few spritz of perfume I grabbed a matching handbag and threw a few essentials in. I looked over my handy work in the mirror one more time before heading out of the room.

Walking between the matching spiral staircases to the two story foyer my heels made quiet the loud noise. I have to admit that I paced the length of the tile floor several times with a grin on my face and a steer in my panties.

With the bottle of chilled wine in hand I stepped out the door and headed to Claire's place. The sun was just starting to set as I enjoyed the rays of sunshine beaming on my shiny pantyhose with every step. I loved the sound of my heels on the natural stone walkway that lead up to her front door.

A few minutes after the multi toned doorbell finished ringing Clair appeared at the doorway and ushered me inside. She was wearing a beautiful floor length black satin gown adorn with sequence and stones along the seems. The neck line plunged and showed off her large D size breasts. We complimented each other on our outfits as she guided me to the dinning room.

As we sat at the elegantly placed table a rather well built gentleman wearing just a thong and bow tie walked in and asked if he could take the bottle of wine from me. I was shocked and almost dropped the wine as he rescued it from my failing grip and then left the room. Clair explained that she has several man slaves that tend to a variety of household chores.

Within minutes he returned with the wine opened and in a bucket of ice. He poured a glass for me then for Clair. As he was pouring for her she grabbed the back of his thong and gave it a firm tug. He let out a small moan, finished pouring and left the room again. Smiling and watching the man slave walk out the dining room I informed Clair that I could get use to this kind of service. She laughed and said I haven't seen anything yet.

We continued to enjoy our catered meal as Clair toyed with the hunk in the black satin thong. After we finished she asked if I was interested in seeing the rest of the staff to which I of course said yes to.

We walked into the study where she rang a bell located on the desk. Within seconds several scanty clothed men were standing in front of us. Some had short little maid outfits on while others had the same thong and bow tie uniform on. She walked up and down the line examining each one of them. Caressing a nylon covered thigh on one of the men and groping the balls of another in a thong. She informed them that my name was Patricia and that anytime I am present they were to do everything I told them to do as If she ordered it herself. In unison they all replied, yes mistress, and returned to their work.

As Clair and I walked a tour of her lovely home she advised me that her and my aunt were business partners. They both were paid by desperate men to dominant and sexually train them. She continued to explain that she was overwhelmed with new applications. Clair mentioned that the pay was phenomenal and requested that I join her in the business by taking my aunts place.

The tour ending in a large play room complete with walls of every sexual devise available on the market. Some hanging hooks had multiple of the same product still in the packaging. There was a whole wall of dildos and strap ons of various sizes and colors. A large bookcase contained several hundreds bottles of lube, lotion, and lab created sperm. Racks and racks of lingerie, black leather apparel, and restraints lined another wall. The center of the room had several benches, chairs, and even an electric exam table.

Clair reached into a drawer and pulled out a stack of applications and fanned them out on a table. She explained that the two of us could handle these new recruits along with her current clientele if we utilized both homes and the grounds.

I agreed to her business proposal as we sat down for a drink. She activated an intercom then requested champagne be delivered to the playroom. Within minutes a dark haired man wearing a short maids outfit complete with black nylons and ruby red lipstick appeared with two champagne flutes and an open bottle of champagne.

After he poured our beverages Clair instructed him to his knees. She spread her legs revealing the tops of her black thigh highs and her shaved pussy. He immediately buried his head between her thighs and started servicing her. Without skipping a beat she continued our conversation as the dolled up man slave continued his oral assault.

We talked for another ten minutes before she summoned him to stand. He stood with his hands at his side and his rock hard dick tenting his skirt and pantyhose. She pulled the ban of his nylons from his waist and poured champagne down the front soaking him in the alcohol down to his nylon covered thighs. She grabbed his dick through the sheer pantyhose and began sucking the head of it while pumping him. Seconds later he stumbled on his heals as his cum strained through the nylons. Clair rubbed the load of cum into his pantyhose along the shaft of his dick as it slowly softened. With a hard slap on his ass she dismissed him and he quickly retreated to the kitchen.

The whole dominant scene was amazingly erotic and had my tucked penis hard enough to be touching my asshole with its tip. Clair noticed me squirming in the leather chair and asked if I would like to be serviced. With the nod of my head she summoned another man slave. A moment later a completely shaved bald man in the thong outfit was standing before me. I released his semi hard dick through the side of the spandex thong and began stroking him to a full erection. While stroking him I reached behind him and pulled the thong up his ass as hard as I could. He instantly shot loads of cum all over my hand and the hardwood floor.

Clair instructed him to lick my hand clean and then the floor. While he lapped up his puddles of cum from the floor she mentioned that I was a natural and looked forward to a great partnership. After Clair examined the floor she dismissed him.

I heard the intercom activate once again as Clair requested four more man slaves to report to the playroom. One by one they filed in and took their place standing in front of their mistress. She looked over to me and raised two fingers, I smiled and agreed. She directed two of them over to me and two over to the exam bench.

Clair restrained the thong wearing slave to the table with leather restraints and installed a ball gag in his mouth. With his legs in the stirrups she instructed the other slave in the maid outfit to slide the thong to the side and tongue his asshole and suck his dick slowly. Clair removed her gown and walked over to the strap on section and slipped in a long clear glass dildo into her harness. With a quick stop at the lube station she applied several pumps of lube all over her glass tool. She positioned herself behind the maid sucking the other man slave on the exam table. She lifted his skirt and pulled his nylons just below his ass cheeks. Then she slowly sank the whole length of that glass dildo deep into his ass. She left it fully buried for a minute while the slave continued to work the dick in his mouth. Slowly she started pumping his ass with an ever increasing pace. Within minutes she was ramming him fast and hard causing him to gag on the dick buried deep in his mouth. As the restrained slave came down the throat of the other, she slammed her dick harder and harder into the maids ass until he came hands free into his sheer pantyhose and nylon skirt.

I figured that i could top that action and stripped of my dress. I turned sideways in my chair and got on my knees. With my tits hanging and my nylon panty ass in the air I directed the thong wearing slave to my face. I then pointed the maid outfit wearing man to my ass. I released the spandex thong trapped dick out the top keeping his balls wrapped in shiny spandex. With one smooth move I took the full length of his cock deep into my mouth until my lips came to rest against his waist. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as I held him there until I had to take a breath. As I was bobbing my mouth up and down his shaft my hoop earrings were swinging back and forth.

I instructed the maid slave to take my ass. Without hesitation he lifted his skirt and lowered his sheer black pantyhose just enough to free his thick dick. He slide my nylon panties down to my bent knees then proceeded to lower my shiny pantyhose to my thighs. I heard the squirt of several pumps of lube then the cool sensation of lots of lube cascading down my ass and into my hole. I took a moment to look back at the maid man slave as he realized my hidden surprise. I swear his dick grew another inch when he saw the back of my smooth balls. When he buried his well lubed dick into my waiting hole I returned to my oral treat. As he rocked me forward I would slam my mouth down the penis in my mouth. My hair, tits, and gold hoop earrings were really swinging with the rhythm at that point.

The dick in my mouth was the first to explode. He provided me with a nice size load of cum that I spit out into my cupped hand and dumped it down the crack of my ass. With the addition of fresh cum for lube the dick slamming me in the ass sounded amazing with every thrust. The squishing sloppy noises were too much for both of us to handle and we came together. His load deep in my bowels filling me to a wonderful bliss and my load creamed the front of my pantyhose.

When I gained some what of my composure I glanced at Clair who was working herself to an orgasm with her fingers. She screamed out and slumped over into her chair.

The slaves were all busy at work cleaning and returning items to there place. One of the slaves asked if I would be requiring a tongue cleaning of my ass. I declined as I pulled my cum soaked pantyhose back into place and then my yellow nylon panties.

Clair informed me that we finished our business for the day as she handed me another glass of champagne. The man slaves all assembled one last time to provide a recap of the nights chores to their mistress. She was content with their report and dismissed them for the night.

After dismissing the help for the night Clair handed me a pile of DVDs. She asked If I wouldn't mind reviewing the past months tapes to provide a fresh perspective. As I finished putting my dress back on I accepted the DVDs and placed them in my purse.

Clair mentioned she had one more surprise for me and took my hand. We walked down a stair case to her basement. After stepping into her wine cellar Clair pointed to a red glass bottle of wine. She gentle pulled it causing the whole wall to move and creek. A well lit tunnel appeared before us. She explained that us high class ladies don't need to be seen by the neighbors after a long hard days work. She continued to explain that the tunnel lead directly to my wine cellar and that the same red glass bottle of wine opens the tunnel from my side.

We hugged good night as I started my walk down the tunnel. I thoroughly enjoyed the sound of my heels on the stone floor as cum continued to leak and squirt from my ass down my shiny pantyhose. Closing the secret door behind me in my wine cellar I beamed with content. I am definitely looking forward to working with Clair and expanding our growing enterprise.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers