CD Rita Works for a Pharmaceutical

Story Info
CD Rita collects sperm for a new anti aging cream.
920 words
4.44
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in my high heels on the hallway floor I was shifting my weight from hip to hip waiting on the time clock to display 9am, so I could clock in and go right to work. After punching in I put my time card back in its slot and proceeded to my work station. I loved how the sound of my heels echoed down the long corridor and the swish of my pantyhose as my thighs rubbed together in my short skirt.

I arrived and confirmed all my shift needs were in place. Black floor length satin curtains separated two areas similar to bathroom stalls. The " donor" area contains a stool and small counter. On the counter are some bottles of water, some hand sanitizer, and a box of tissue. The other area was my work place or the " collector" area. It has a comfortable office chair, a counter with a roll of labels, and a small freezer. Next to it there is a rolling bin full of specimen cups. Mounted to the opposite wall and close to the dividing black satin curtain is a large dispenser full of lube and industrial size box of condoms.

With my check list complete I step into my office and click on the overhead green light. The light informs donors that the booth is available, once a gentleman steps in they switch the light to red. That lets the rest of the line know the booth is occupied and also lets me know to get to work.

My name is Rita and I'm a sperm collector for a major pharmaceutical company. I've been collecting semen for a few years now. The scientists at the company have figured out a best selling anti aging cream using sperm as a main ingredient. I can personally attest to the products abilities.

At first the company refused to utilize my talents as a collector until they were really short staffed one day. I remember the line leader standing up for me as she informed the area supervisor that although Rita is a crossdresser she is more then qualified to step up to the roll. She and the company haven't been disappointed sense. Often I'm in the top ten collectors at the end of each month.

One by one my morning is filled with cock after cock. After handling and pumping them to their full potential I wrap them in a condom, apply lube to them and myself, then sink down until I feel their balls against my ass or I bottom out which has happened on occasion. After each session I carefully take the condom off insuring I collect every precious ounce. Then place the full condom into a specimen cup, apply a sticker with my initials on it and place it into the freezer.

Throughout my work day I like to mix things up. Sometimes I will change outfits at lunch. Nothing like a fresh pair of silky pantyhose, crotchless of course, a different set of heels, and a spandex skirt to perk a gurl up.

The afternoon continues the same pattern. Green light, red light, cock ride, collect, and repeat. Company policy does allow for oral sex as long as the condom is on first. I admit that when I'm presented with a nice shaped boner I have a tendency to stuff that mushroom head and throbbing shaft down my throat.

Sometimes I'm lucky and can be a donor and the collector at the same time. This afternoon was one of those times. It was almost quitting time when a python of a dick speared through the black satin curtain. I was almost eye to eye with this monster when I spun around in my chair.

With enthusiasm I attempted to slide the condom onto this poolstick but it tore not being up to the task. I heard a snicker as an extra large condom was slipped through to me from the other side.

Once I unraveled the footlong sheath to the base I liberally applied lube to him and placed a few extra pumps into my ass crack as well. At first it felt like I was trying to run over a parking block with my car. Try after try I couldn't get that cock head in. On the fourth try he grabbed my spandex skirt covered hips and helped push himself in.

After a short break he began to sink inch by inch into my stretching hole. I was light headed and short of breath but used the back of my chair to steady myself. When he buried himself fully in he easily passed my prostate. Twenty minutes of him sawing into me caused me to leak half a specimen cup worth of cum from my own twitching cock. Weak on my heels I used his massive manhood to impale myself in a final attempt to please this stud. One last final drive home sent him over the edge as he exploded deep within my bowels.

I collapsed into my chair to give my quivering legs a rest. When I turned to collect the condom I was shocked once again. The dollop of fresh semen at the end of the rubber was the diameter of an apple. The lid barely closed on the specimen jar.

It's no wonder I love my job and cannot wait to punch in at the time clock. I think I will put a suggestion in the suggestion box to make the option for Saturday overtime voluntary.