CD Stacy's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Stacy's girlfriend takes her out for a birthday surprise.
4.6k words
4.46
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDStacy
CDStacy
32 Followers

I wiggled into my snug Carmen Liu thong to hold my boy parts in place and put them away for the evening. Then I zipped up my tight black pencil skirt and stepped into my Jessica Simpson snake-skin pumps. As I put the finishing touches on my make-up, my girlfriend, Kate, pulled up to my house in her bright red mustang convertible with the top down and the radio on.

When we want to sing, we sing

When we want to dance, we dance

You can do your betting, we're getting

Some fun out of life

I turned out the lights, shuffled down the walk, and shimmied into Kate's passenger side. "Happy Birthday, Stacy!" She gave me a warm kiss and put the car into gear.

We found an empty table at Bralie's, our favorite neighborhood country-queer honky-tonk bar, and ordered a couple of Modelos. The crisp lager cut right through the humidity of summer and quenched a powerful thirst. Taking two or three swallows in a row, I put my beer down, and saw a tall, handsome tan-skinned man standing before me, like an apparition.

"Pardon me, ladies. My name is Esteban. May I ask one of you beautiful women to dance with me?" I looked at Kate, and she said, "Happy Birthday, Stacy!" I took a moment to check in with her, to make sure that she was ok with this. She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her. She nodded her head, and winked, so I slid eagerly across the bench seat, and after stabilizing my high heels squarely on the floor, I stood up slowly and came face to face with Esteban.

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. He was a little taller than me, so I had to look up a bit to look into his eyes. I held up my right hand, and he grasped my thumb and palm. I put my left hand on his strong shoulder, and he put his right hand on my waist. I was so glad that I had cinched up my corset, so he could feel my hourglass figure. It was just a simple, slow country two-step, but it felt really, really nice to be led by a confident, strong man. And by the way, he smelled really, really nice.

I go out walkin' after midnight

Out in the moonlight, just like we used to do

I'm always walkin' after midnight

Searchin' for you

We danced for a few minutes, without saying a word. When the song ended, he held my hand and we walked back to the table, where Kate was waiting, with a smile on her face.

"Ladies" he said calmly and politely, "how would you feel about coming back to my place for a drink?"

I leaned over toward Kate, "What's happening?", I whispered quietly to her. "It's ok", she reported back. "I know Esteban from work. It's ok. Happy Birthday! Let's go have some fun!"

Kate and I both wriggled and slid across the bench seat of his F150. I sat next to Esteban, and Kate bumped her hip against me, to push me even closer. Without saying a word, he fired up the engine, pulled out of the parking lot, and drove into the warm summer night with the windows down, as Hank Williams sang on the radio.

You're my gal and I'm your feller,

Dress up in your frock of yeller,

I'll look swell, but you'll look sweller,

Settin' the woods on fire.

When we pulled up to his house, Esteban held his hand out to me, and I held my hand out to Kate, and we walked arm-in-arm together through the front door. "Make yourselves comfortable, ladies", he said, as Kate and I giggled and found a seat on his couch. Esteban came out from the kitchen in a few minutes with three cold glasses of beer.

He handed a glass to me, and while he handed a glass to Kate, I dialed up a song on his music player, and clicked "Play".

Creamy beaver hotter than a fever

I'm a givin' cause she's the reciever

I won't and I don't hang up until I please her

Makin' her feel like an over achiever

I take it away for a minute just to tease her

Then I give it back a little bit deeper

As soon as Esteban turned toward me again, I reached for his belt. I grabbed him and pulled him closer. He moved my hair as he kissed my neck, and I undid the buckle and opened his trousers. In one motion, I pulled down his pants and his boxers and I dropped to my knees. "This is happening!", I said to myself.

His cock was beautiful and engorged, but not quite hard yet. Right in front of my face and my eyes, I stared and examined every inch. I was about to have my first real cock. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited by this moment. I wanted to taste his cock so badly. I wanted his cock inside my mouth so badly. But I also wanted to take my time and savor the moment. I started with small licks around the crown of his thick penis, then slowly licked up and down the length. My tongue flicked the head, and I could taste the sweet saltiness of his precum. This was driving me crazy, and then I heard him moan.

His cock was still hanging downward, and I looked up into his eyes as I opened my mouth and swallowed the first 3 or 4 inches of his beautiful manhood. I could feel his member swelling, getting harder in my mouth, and I could hear him moan. I continued to look up with my sexy eyes, as I swallowed more and more of his warm flesh, because I wanted him to know that I was his obedient cocksucker. I was there to receive his cock. With my lips wrapped around him, his cock continued to grow and stiffen, and this really drove me crazy. I was intoxicated by the thought that he was enjoying my mouth so much, and enjoying me, and that he and his cock were so turned on by me. I loved the thought that I was turning him on. This made me feel so incredibly sexy, and hot.

I released his cock, and ran my wet tongue all over his big, manly balls - his big fucking balls. The very essence of his manhood, in my mouth. I felt so incredibly girly and feminine with his balls and his hard, hot cock rubbing all over my face - all over my makeup and my lipstick and my mascara. I grabbed his stiffening rod with my left hand and playfully slapped my face and my mouth and my eyes. Oh shit. I was sucking his cock. I loved his cock. In that moment, I felt like his cock was everything I'd ever wanted, and the only thing I'd ever wanted. His cock was everything. I loved his cock, and I loved the fact that I was making his cock so fucking hard.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I played so hungrily with his big, hard fucking cock. I playfully tickled his big sack with the long, sexy nails of my right hand and then hungrily cupped his big balls. I loved his balls. His balls were getting so tight, I could tell that they wanted to fuck me. I could tell that I was turning his balls on and making them hot and horny, and again, it made me feel so fucking sexy to know that his balls were turned on by me. I began thinking that his balls wanted to empty their cum inside of me, and that made me feel so sexy, and lucky, and grateful, and special, and powerful!

With all of this excitement, and this passion, I began sucking his cock for all I was worth. In that moment, a feeling came over me that his hard cock was the measure of my sexiness and power. The harder his cock became, the sexier I felt. He was moaning, and his cock was getting SO fucking hard. I was turning him on - and I LOVED that!! I loved that I was turning him on!

I whispered out loud, "Baby, I love your cock so fucking much", and I took his length as deep as I could. I suddenly felt Kate's presence right next to me, and she whispered into my ear, "Relax your throat. Yes. Like that. That's a good girl!" Then I took him a little bit deeper. With my lips wrapped around his amazing, hot cock, and my nose touching his abdomen, I again looked up at him with my sexy, obedient eyes, just to remind him that I was his sexy, obedient, cum-loving, cock-sucking slut.

I started thinking to myself, "Oh Fuck. I really am a cum-loving, cock-sucking slut. I'm a cock-loving, slutty, girly, sexy slut. He's giving me his cock, and I am making his cock hard. I want his cock and his cum, and he really, really wants me to have his cock and his cum" and of course this made me want his cock and his cum even more.

Kate held my hair for me as I began fucking his cock with my mouth. Fucking it. In and out. Oh shit. Oh fuck. I wanted his cum so badly. I loved having his cock in my mouth so much and I wanted his cum so fucking badly. I tickled his balls gently again, rubbing them with my sexy manicured fingernails, then I grabbed the whole sack and pushed his balls up while I took the whole length of his cock deep into my throat. Kate whispered in my ear again, "Oh, you are a cock slut, aren't you, Stacy? What a naughty, slutty cock sucker you are!"

We were both moaning and groaning very loudly, when I started to notice his cock swelling even more, and his balls tightening even more. "Oh yes, Stacy!", he moaned. "You suck my cock so well. Like no other! You are the best cocksucker. Yes, please keep sucking my cock. Like that. Just like that. Stacy!"

I continued to fuck his cock with my mouth, up and down. Working his thick shaft with my left hand, and cupping his big, fucking, beautiful manly balls with my right hand, as Kate urged me on. He began to groan loudly, and I knew that he was about to cum. "Oh shit. Oh fuck!", I thought. I was about to make him cum, and I was about to receive and enjoy his beautiful cum! I was so fucking excited. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

Just then I felt his hand on my forehead, pulling me back and away from his cock. He held my head with his right hand and started stroking his cock with his left hand. I wanted his cock in my mouth so badly, but I also wanted to be obedient for him, and please him, so I let him control the action. I just wanted him to cum. He placed the tip of his warm cock right at the side of my eager open, hungry mouth. I pleaded and begged, "Please, baby. Yes. Please cum. Please cum for me. I want your cum! Pleeeease!"

He grunted out loud and with the next stroke, he began releasing his beautiful sperm with each stroke of his hand he released a fresh load of beautiful cum for me. The first squirt went the farthest. It splashed across my face and over my eyes. I could feel the warmth on my cheeks and eyes. The next spurt went across my nose. "Oh God! He's covering my face with his cum!" I was so fucking excited to know that he was cumming and that I made him cum!

With the next few spasms, he poked that beautiful cock into my warm, waiting, wet mouth, and released a couple more squirts for me, because he knew that I wanted to have his cum inside of me. I moaned as I eagerly and hungrily licked and cleaned his cock, and sucked out the last few drops of his beautiful, delicious cum. He came for me. His cum was for me. I felt so pretty, and sexy, and special and desired.

"Oh, thank you, Esteban. Thank you for giving me your cum!"

"Thank you, Stacy, for sucking my cock so well." "You are such a good cocksucker, Stacy, and you look so beautiful and sexy with my cum shining all over your face!"

I eagerly kept sucking and lapping on his cock, cleaning it, kissing it, and worshipping it. I used his cock to push the runaway cum that was on my face into my mouth. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. It tasted and felt so good and fun and sexy.

While I was cleaning him, I watched as his hungry gaze moved toward Kate. He told us that he wanted to fuck Kate now. "Stacy, I want you to lick Kate's pussy, and get her ready to fuck me."

I was happy to oblige, and Kate was eager to join in the fun! As I turned toward her, I saw her pulling down her tight jeans, leaving her red lacy thong in place, showing off the beautiful lobes of her round, sexy ass cheeks. I loved Kate's ass. She has a very sexy ass, and in that moment, I was so turned on by the thought of watching Esteban's balls slap against her sexy ass while pounding her pussy with his hard fucking cock.

Kate sat on the edge of the couch, and I crawled over to her. She pulled her thong aside, exposing her beautiful slit to me. Before burying my face in her gloriousness, I quickly grabbed my purse, found my lipstick, and applied a fresh coat. It was a flavor thing. I knew what I wanted to feel and taste.

I spread her pussy lips apart and immediately slid my tongue deep into her hole. I would normally take it slower, but she was already so wet from watching me suck Esteban's cock. She was practically dripping. I began licking her sexy twat and tasting her delicious pussy juice. The flavor of her sex mixed with the taste and smell of my lipstick, as well as the remnants of Esteban's cum that was in my mouth and on my face. It was all mixing together, the lipstick, the pussy, the cum, into an intoxicating medley of sex juice. Fuck, I was so turned on licking Kate's pussy! I was flicking her inner labia with my tongue, and then sucking on her clit, and then sliding my tongue as deep as I could inside her vagina.

Just as Kate began to moan, Esteban came in close, and helped Kate slide down onto the floor. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock, and told me to keep stroking him so he would stay hard and be ready to fuck. He moved on top of Kate, with her legs in the air, and he looked at me and said, "Stacy, you will help me fuck Kate. I want you to open and spread her beautiful pussy lips with one hand, then guide my cock with the other hand. Guide my cock toward her pussy, and help it slide in. You are helping me fuck Kate."

I'm not sure why, but this made me feel really hot again. I loved the idea of helping him fuck Kate and I really, really wanted to watch Kate get fucked! She was so hot, and she was being so generous to me. She really deserved a good and thorough fucking tonight! He didn't really need me to keep his cock hard. He was already hard as steel so I could tell that he was eager to fuck Kate, but I continued squeezing and stroking him anyway, because his cock felt so fucking good in my hand! I spread Kate's engorged pussy with my right hand (she was SO wet!), and as he moved his hips closer to her, I directed his missile toward her target with my left hand.

He entered her slowly at first but kept constant pressure as he buried the first few inches inside of her with absolute ease. He pulled back a moment, and then pressed forward. I kept my hands in place as his entire shaft seemed to melt into her hot, moist pussy. When his cock was buried inside, there was nothing left for me to hold onto, so I grabbed his balls, and kept my right hand in place on her pussy. I looked up to smile at Kate, but her eyes were rolling back in her head. She was LOVING this!

He started thrusting his muscle in and out of Kate, slow but constant, with a steady rhythm. It was fucking great to watch. He was grunting and she began moaning, still with her eyes rolling. She was in bliss, and I was so happy for her.

As the thrusting of his piston began to intensify, he began talking to Kate. "Oh fuck, Kate. You feel so fucking good. I love to fuck you!" She responded, "Oh God! Your cock feels sooo fucking good in my pussy. I love it. Please keep fucking me. Please. Fuck me!"

This was fucking great! This was so fucking hot! They were really going at it! I moved my right hand over to Kate's clit on began to rub it. Slowly at first, and then more quickly, as their fucking intensified. "Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck!", Kate cried out and moaned. She was really getting fucked as Esteban began pounding his piston deep inside of her. I began stroking her clit really quickly now, and her moaning intensified and went higher in pitch. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum. Don't stop!"

And then she began groaning loudly. I was furiously rubbing her clit and Esteban was ramming his big cock into her. I moved my left hand onto his ass, and even spanked him playfully a few times to urge him on. I could suddenly hear his balls slapping against her beautiful ass. Oh fuck this was so fucking sexy. "G-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!", Kate was delirious with pleasure, moaning so intensely. Just as she reached a feverish pitch, Esteban started moaning loudly, too. They were both going to cum. I could see that this made Kate even MORE hot, and just as she yelled out in blissful delight, she opened her eyes and looked at me. We were staring at each other while she was cumming! It was so fucking hot! "I'm cumin-n-n-n-n-n-g!", she moaned and looked into my eyes! It was amazing and fucking hot as shit. Just then Esteban let out a loud grunt and began spasming and bucking like a wild animal as he pumped his cum deep inside of Kate.

They were both moaning as their pumping and fucking slowed down. They grinded their hips tightly onto each other, savoring the last few frenzied jerks of pleasure. When they came to a halt, Esteban pulled out of her slowly, and laid down on the floor next to Kate. Without missing a beat, or a drop of cum, I was immediately back in place, my face deep in Kate's loin. Her pussy was so pink and soft from the fucking she had received. I licked her clean, and swallowed every bit of Esteban's spermy cum that was dripping out of her well-fucked pussy. The sweet, familiar taste of her delicate pussy love juice, mingled with the musty and manly taste of his cum. And it all mingled with the flavor and smell of my lipstick. I loved licking her pussy clean after she had been fucked, and I loved the taste of all those love juices, but even more so I loved feeling slutty and naughty for doing this. It made me hot all over again.

I took a break from Kate's pussy and swung over to Esteban's glorious cock, which was pointing almost straight up in the air like a flag in triumph. I devoured his cock, and licked him clean, every single inch. I licked her frothy pussy juice off his still-hard cock, and lapped up all the nectar that had dripped down along the side of his balls. I licked his balls and the flesh of his beautiful, hot cock, until he was clean, and then I went back to Kate. They were both recovering, but I was still really hot, and couldn't calm myself down. On my knees, with my ass up in the air, I began licking and sucking Kate's clit again. I was very gentle, knowing that her flower would be sensitive after her orgasm, but I could not stop. I was not done yet.

Just then, I felt Esteban's hands on my hips, and I felt his strong hands slide down my thighs. He grabbed hold of my skirt and hiked it up over my hips. "Oh, thank God", I thought. "He's not done yet, either!"

I quickly reached up to the couch and found my purse. Without looking, I reached inside and grabbed the tube of KY that I kept there for just such emergencies. I handed it to Esteban, who grabbed it from my hands. I heard him squeeze and squirt the lube onto his fingers, and then I felt his thick finger playing at the opening of my love hole. Just when I though he was about to push his finger into my hungry hole, he grabbed my hips firmly, and pushed them toward the floor. With his strong hands, he guided me to roll over and lay on my back. He grabbed my legs and placed them over his shoulders. Suddenly I found myself in the position of looking up at my lover, his thick cock poised on the opening of my waiting, insatiable fuck hole. He stared into my eyes as he pressed his cock forward, inside me. I gasped when the thick head of his beautiful, plump cock slipped into my hole. He paused for half a minute and stared into my eyes. As I began to relax, he began to push forward, slowly pressing his shaft deeper and deeper.

I breathed in, and held my breath, as I took more and more of his love muscle. We did not break our gaze as he pushed deeper and deeper into me, and I moaned out loud when I felt his balls against the back of my thighs.

Here I was, my legs in the air, my high heels pointing straight at the ceiling, as my lover wrapped his strong arms around my legs and pulled my ass closer to the inner curve of his hips. I was being taken. I was being fucked. I felt the full length of his manly cock deep inside of me, and his manly, big balls against the flesh of my ass, and I realized that I was being taken. I had only dreamed of this moment. The moment when a man desired me so much that he had to fuck me. He had to put his aching, hot, engorged cock inside me, and fuck me. I was desirable. I was fuckable. I felt like a sexy, desirable, fuckable woman, and it made me so happy.

CDStacy
CDStacy
32 Followers
12