All Comments on 'CD Stacy's Birthday Surprise'

by CDStacy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Storu

I love the story. I hope Stacy and Kate can bring home two men to share so that they can get laid missionary side by side together. There is nothing sexier than getting fucked side by side with your wife or girlfriend being two slutty bitches fir their men.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 3 years ago

Fantastic fun! Loved the country music motif and the bff lovers. Esteban was perfect and Kate set it up so well. I'm so hot and wet right now. Hope to read more about Stacy and Kate. Meanwhile, can Esteban come over to my place and play?

xoxo,

Di

SallyCumSlutSallyCumSlutover 3 years ago
Great story, Stacy!

I love your stories, Stacy. You really know how to capture the heart of the sexy feelings! In addition to that, I just love how your crossdresser stories are about empowerment and purpose! So many crossdresser stories are about someone being tricked or blackmailed or shamed into crossdressing. I suppose some people derive pleasure from being shamed, or maybe they just feel more comfortable being forced into it because they’re embarrassed to admit that they enjoy it. Your characters are not passive. They embrace who they are and act with purpose! They go out and get what they want. THAT is sexy to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Love the writing. I love wearing satin lingerie and sucking cock too.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Sex With Girls

I started out having sex with girls, but have had no desire to since the first time I got fucked by another guy. However, there is something that turns me on about the idea of a girl watching me getting fucked!

I crossdress, wear makeup and have a steady boyfriend. I don't want to be a real girl but, like in your story, I love feeling like one. Although, I have to admit, when my boyfriend is filling me with his cum, I find that I am dreaming that he was actually knocking me up and making a baby in my tummy!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDStacy@CDStacy
I am a Male to Female Crossdresser. I love to dress sexy and slutty and explore my naughty, girly side! I love to fantasize about sucking cock! http://cdstacy.tumblr.com/