CD Stacy's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I wiped a tear of joy from the side of my eye, Esteban began to pump and move his powerful hips, and his powerful cock began to slide in and out of me. There was a brief moment of slow and steady fucking before he started thrusting forcefully. Oh fuck yes! Yes!

"Fuck me, Esteban! Oh yes! Thank you, Esteban, for fucking me!"

He did not and could not answer. He could only stare into my eyes and groan softly as he delivered his powerful thrusting piston. I groaned as he fucked me, and my eyes rolled back into my head. Oh fuck. Oh Jesus, he was fucking me so good. Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Oh God, I wanted this so badly, and it felt so fucking good.

Esteban lifted himself up into the air a bit, to give himself more leverage to fuck harder and faster. Oh God, was he fucking me. He suddenly moved his arms and placed his hands on top of the back of my thighs, which pressed my knees toward my face. He was using my thighs as leverage to work the angle for his pleasure. He fucked harder and harder, and he kept fucking and fucking me. I was in complete ecstacy when I felt a warm hand reach into my panties and grab my cock. Oh shit. Kate! Kate was stroking my cock, giving me extra excitement and plasure as I was being fucked. I kept groaning and moaning as Esteban kept pounding his hard cock into me. Oh fuck, I wanted his cum inside of me. I wanted his cum so badly.

"Yes! Yes, Esteban! Please fuck me! Yes! Like this! Just like this!"

Just then Esteban arched back and began to moan. His pumping became absolutely frenzied as he began to groan out loud.

"Aaaaaah! Stacy! Stacy! I am going to cum!"

"Yes, Esteban! Please cum inside of me! Please give me all of your cum!"

Esteban began quivering, and I could feel his cock stiffen and swell inside of me. Oh fuck! This felt so fucking good. I couldn't take any more. Kate kept stroking my cock as Esteban began to release his delicious, manly reward deep in my ass. It was too much excitement for me and I reached my orgasm just as Esteban was at his peak. We came together, and Kate helped me get there. My cum sprayed all over my belly and my pretty panties, and Esteban's cum sprayed deep inside my ass, just where I wanted it. He gave me his cum. I made him cum. I made a man cum. I made him cum inside me. I felt like I had achieved the deepest, most meaningful purpose of being a woman. I received his spermy cum. I felt so happy and so satisfied.

As our fuck strokes began to slow, and our moaning quieted down, we all looked at each other and began smiling and giggling. What an amazing night! What fun! What a fucking outrageous gift Kate had given me, and it turned into such an amazing experience for all of us.

After we caught our breath, and had one more cold beer to quench our thirst, Kate and I gathered our things, and called for a taxi to pick us up and take us home. As we headed out to the car, I was walking barefoot, carrying my heels in my hand, wiggling my well-fucked ass as I walked. Before climbing into the car, I paused and looked up into the beautiful night full of stars, taking a moment to feel grateful to be living out this fantasy scene, something I never thought that I would be able to do. I felt so grateful for Kate!

Yeah baby, I like it like that

You gotta believe me what I tell you

I said I like it like that

And I want it like that

You're looking good now

Let me feel your soul

Give it to me, do it to me

Give it to me

Stomp your feet if you think of me

Clap your hands if you want some more

I like it, I like it

I like it like that

I like it, I like it

I like it like that


12