My Sissy Trad Wife Life

Story Info
How I Became a Sissy Housewife.
895 words
4.53
16k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaurenMae
LaurenMae
16 Followers

I stand in our living room in a pink babydoll and matching slippers. I hold his drink in my hand, awaiting his arrival. My tiny gurl clit is making a stain in my panties as I eagerly await his entrance.

When he comes in I rush into his arms and hand him his drink. We kiss and he strokes my back and ass and tells me what a good sissy wife I am today.

Soon I push him back onto the sofa and undo his pants. He smiles and sips at his drink. I drop to my knees between his legs and slowly free his beautiful cock. As I begin to kiss and lick it, my mind drifts back to where this all began...

During Covid lockdowns Brad and I were roommates. He was a successful sales person and I was a software developer. Brad was good looking and never had any issues getting dates. I was thin, athletic and somewhat plain. My dating life was less dramatic than his.

I'd always been a crossdresser, which likely didn't help my dating life. I'd get frustrated at the lack of sex with females, then end up dressing to relieve myself. I never though that I was anything but a straight guy that like to dress like a girl every now and then.

One night during lockdown, Brad and I got very drunk. He's bigger than me so holds his alcohol better. But at some point we got to talking about our sex lives and biggest secrets. He shared that he'd once nearly gotten married, then had a fling with the girl's sister that ended it all. "What about you, he asked?"

I made up some lame story about thinking I had done some embarrassing things at a party, but he sensed I was not being truthful. "What really is it?

I had too much to drink and blurted out that I was a crossdresser. He seemed both surprised and interested and started asking questions.

"Why do you do it?"

"I don't know, it is just a compulstion."

"Do you want to be with guys?"

"I don't think so but I"m curious."

"Show me your girl things."

So I led him to my room where I had a large trunk of clothing. He looked through it and picked up a black sundress. "Put this on for me" he said, then left the room.

I was in a bit of a state. Both excited and afraid. I slipped on a nice lace set of bra and panties, then the sundress, then some sandals with heals. And walked back to the living room.

"Damn, you are actually cute" Brad said. "Come sit by me."

I sat on the sofa next to him and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and give me a long, deep kiss. I'd never experience anything like that, even with women. Electricity shot through my body and I began to tremble.

He held me tight and started to caress my body. I kept thinking this is wrong, but if feels so right. Soon he'd pulled the dress off, and began playing with my nipples and rubbing my small penis.

I don't know what came over me but soon I'd freed his cock from his pants and had it in my mouth. I went after it with intensity and soon he was on the edge, then he pulled put and came on my face and neck. "Now you are mine" he said.

Next thing I knew we were headed to his bedroom. He told me to clean myself up, then put on my sexiest nighty and be ready to serve him.

I rushed to my room and put on a beautiful black chemise with matching thong. Then breathlessly headed to his room.

Once there he grapped me again. His cock was already growing - I didn't think anyone could get it up so soon after cumming. He pushed me onto my back on his bed and began kissing and stroking me.

"Now I want your ass." He flipped me onto my belly and started working his cock against ass. Soon he entered me and I let out a cry of pain and joy. It felt so right.

He pumped hard and long, and I pushed back with all my might. My small penis began to drip cummies and just as he unloaded in me I had the most amazing orgasm of my life. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I tried to sneak out of his room somewhat hung over and embarrassed. "Where are you going?" he asked. Then he commanded "Come back here, I need you again."

Soon I was again worshipping his wonderful cock, and that was the start of many wonderful nights over the next year.

I began dressing for him full time, as well as taking care of the household chores and cooking. I always wanted to look my best and to be able to please him in whatever ways he wished.

I now consider myself Brad's wife. My purpose to serve his happiness. In return he treats me like a princess, often bringing me gifts of lingerie and clothing that he wants to see me in.

I am content and will share how our relationship develops in future stories.

Love to all my sissy sisters.

Lauren

LaurenMae
LaurenMae
16 Followers