Cebu Hotel Sexy Threesome Pt. 04

Story Info
My last evening in Cebu and I meet Doris.
3.4k words
4.45
4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning broke, and the sunlight shone through the cracks in the curtains, I pulled on a pair of swim shorts and lowered myself down the steps into the sea.

The warm waters and the mild breeze made for a perfect start to another day. Jeanie was still sleeping, so I stayed in the water for about 20 minutes, before returning to dry off on the deck. Jeanie came out wearing one of my long t shirts, rubbing her eyes, holding a cup of coffee in her hand. She kissed me, and went and retrieved her mug, and we sat side by side chatting.

I didn't ask her about her Auntie, and she didn't mention it, so for now it was just the two of us and that was perfect for me. We sat until the sun became too hot, and we went and showered together.

"Mahal, I woke up to give you your early morning wake up call but you weren't there!"

She dropped to her knees and sucked me to full length in the shower, then stood up, turned round, faced the wall, and looked over her shoulder, with the water pouring down over us.

"Mike, I have prepared"

She thrust her buttocks back and I aimed at her cute ass, at the second attempt, I managed to penetrate her in one smooth action, into her lubed ass.

She placed both hands on the tiled walls, and prepared herself for the onslaught of my 8 inch long and very thick cock, and I moved in and out steadily getting faster and faster. I really fucked her very hard, very fast and very deep, and she took it all.

"Mahal. Seed me, cum in me, cum in my ass I love you so much"

I was finding it hard to cum as the water was a little distracting, so we slowed down, I withdrew, and I turned the water down to a slower flow, and she turned round, put her arms around my neck, and placed my hands under her thighs, and jumped, I held her, backing her into the tiled wall, then she reached down and put my cock back in her ass. She was prone against the wall, while I pounded her from this new angle, within a few seconds she began to leak slowly as I was hitting her prostate regularly with long thrusts, suddenly she tightened her hands around my neck and whimpered

"Mahal, Mike I'm Cumming hold me tight."

Streams of cum shot out of her, and a few seconds later I unloaded a huge volume of hot cum into her throbbing sore asshole,

"WOW MAHAL - I love you so much, you make me feel like a real woman. Thank you."

I looked down at her, there were tears welling up in her eyes, her cock was dribbling more cum, and as I lowered her, she turned around and turned up the shower pressure, stream after stream of cum trickled out of her red raw asshole.

I really liked this girl, she was everything I wanted, and I have tried things I have never tried before, and she has no jealousy, no negative side at all.

We dressed, went for a leisurely breakfast, we were quiet, she focused on her phone, and I sat in the tropical sun getting a tanned face.

"Mike, I have to go home to get my work things for tomorrow, I hope I can stay here again? I won't be long I promise"

"No problem- I will arrange a hotel car for you"

"I just messaged Carla, she is working, and she said to thank you for everything. Did you know Alice worked at the other hotel also, she is a Chef"?

I did not know that, but it's nice they all have respectable work.

I needed to sort some express laundry out and get a little work done, so when she was ready we went back to the room, she gathered some things, and her bag and I walked her to reception.

With newfound confidence in my acceptance of her as a real woman, she reached up, kissed me on the lips in the busy lobby, and bade her farewells. I told her to message me when she was ready, and I would send the hotel car back, if she wanted. She smiled, kissed me again and flounced out of the lobby.

I went to the room, it was being serviced, so as it's Sunday, I went to the bar and grabbed an ice cold beer, before returning to the room. I sorted out what I needed to sort out, I noticed Jeanie hadn't taken all her things, but she had taken the spare room key. I sat on the terrace, ordered a club sandwich and another beer, and sat in the sun, promptly falling asleep immediately after. I woke up, stripped my t shirt off, and wearing my swim shorts, I went for a dip in the sea.

Shortly after I dried off my new phone buzzed, it was Jeanie, saying she was on the way back, so I dived into the shower and by the time I was done, and sitting back in the shade of an umbrella on the decking, I heard the click of the door.

There were two voices. One was one I hadn't heard before.

"Mike, this is Doris my Auntie."

I welcomed them in, and Jeanie made us all coffees from the machine in my room, we chatted. Doris was in her late forties and I liked her immediately as had brought cake with her!

It turns out that Doris had been born a man, but had lived as a woman since her mid teens, and in her early 20's had undergone some cosmetic surgery. She said she was very curious to meet me as clearly Jeanie had said some nice things about me. It turns out her transition wasn't totally complete, she still retained her penis, but other surgeries such as implants for her butt and chest had been skillfully carried out in Thailand.

She was very open in discussing her life and I appreciated her transparency and honesty, and for the first time, Jeanie had said that she would have more confidence with a little surgery, but that she was saving hard.

Doris didn't seem to know about our activities with Alice and with Carl / Carla so I didn't let on. It didn't seem necessary to discuss.

The afternoon wore on, it was getting darker and the conversation was flowing. Doris's neighbour had brought them over in his minivan, so I suggested we should have a drink. I still had bottles of champagne and I had some bottles of beer I had bought from the bar to take back. Way overpriced, but cheaper than the wretched minibar.

We sat outside until the evening insects defeated me, so we retired to the lounge area of my suite.

I was getting a bit hungry, and the champagne was going to my head, especially after my two beers earlier. So I wondered if Doris would like to join us to eat some dinner.

She had gone to the bathroom, so I asked Jeanie.

"Are you hungry (her eyes lit up) - for food I mean"

"Mahal I am of course hungry for your cock, but also I want some dinner, maybe some sea food Doris knows a place near here. Is it OK for Doris to eat with us, I don't know if she has plans and she will pay for herself of course?

I liked Doris she was relaxed, mature, there was no agenda with her and I was curious to discover the relationships, as she let it slip that they were not blood relatives, any of them.

Doris was delighted when I offered to take her and Jeanie out for dinner, and I suggested that she should pick the restaurant.

"Mike that's so kind but there's no need, you go off and enjoy your last evening in Cebu with Jeanie, although I hope you will come back and see her again"

Jeanie looked at me hopefully, I nodded.

"Doris, of course I will return, maybe later this week after I have carried out my three meetings in Manila, but I would dearly love you to join us, and please allow me to treat you both."

Doris seemed pleased, Jeanie seemed delighted, so we chatted some more, then around 8 o'clock I called reception, and within 5 minutes our driver brought around a minivan. I thought it was too big for us all, but it looked comfortable enough and apparently the roads wee a little rough where we were heading. I agreed he should wait there for us, as it was around 30 minutes away with patchy mobile reception, so I planned to ask the driver to eat also with us as he looked like he needed a good meal. Actually he did but he insisted on eating alone two tables away.

He slid open the door I heard a deafening chorus of...

"Hi Mike"

Was the sound reverberating from the rear set of seats, where a very glamorous Alice with a micro mini skirt and an equally glam looking Carla were sitting, there. Alice had brought them on her bike, Jeanie knew but wanted to surprise me.

We drove down alongside the coast, until the driver pulled up in a stony car park, and we walked to a row of seafood restaurants, all outside, some at the waters edge. Doris went along, picked the fish we wanted, and then this was delivered to a small restaurant, which cooked all the fish, as we desired it. I wasn't sure exactly how and who to pay, but in the end, I paid the place who prepared the food, it was all rather odd, but nonetheless it seemed to work well. We ordered rice and vegetables also.

I order beers for us all, and I noted the driver refused his and asked me if he could have a mango shake instead.

We were all chatting, and getting a little merry, the vibe was good, and everyone was included in the conversation. My mind wandered, and I was mildly curious to see what would happen at the end of the evening! I knew Alice had a bike, but that would only take two of them back. OK so I overthink things, and I let the booze flow, although I sipped mine rather than gulped it down, and thought what will be will be!

Jeanie had been sitting close to me, with Doris the other side and opposite me sat Carla and Alice. Jeanie's hand was on my thigh a lot of the time, and occasionally slipped under the waistband of my shirts for a little squeeze. It got to beyond 10 o'clock and the staff wanted to go, I looked at all the empty bottles and I asked for the bill. It was well under 7,000 pesos (around £100) for all that fresh seafood, which was excellent, loads of beers and a very generous tip.

It seems that the three girls weren't working till the evening on Monday, my flight was around 18,00, and I wasn't sure what Doris's situation was, but I paid the bill, and the driver dropped us at a Karaoke bar half a mile from the hotel for the evening to continue.

Belting out a song is quite invigorating, we all sung something, they were more into Filipino love songs, and I sung any western tune they had on offer. Jasmine was quiet, almost pensive. As we all know, there is no point in asking a woman what's wrong, as the answer is either 'You know'... or 'Nothing...'

She had something to ask me I think, but I did not push it.

As it turns out it was something quite innocent her state of mind that I would simply use her and leave her. I assured her this would not happen, but she didn't seem convinced. At that moment I decided that later on, I would ask her to accompany me to Manila for 2 or 3 days.

After an hour, the bar wanted to close as a mini typhoon was heading for the Island, and we needed to make tracks. The driver wasn't reachable, so we stumbled and half ran back to the hotel, but by the time we were a few hundred yards away, the power went, and we were walking in the dark and shortly after we were soaked through to the skin. When it rains in the tropics, it really does rain.

It was a straight route but the road was flooding fast, so we ran the last few hundred yards to my darkened hotel. We were soaked through, but the bar had no power, so we couldn't get any coffee. Somehow we ended up in my room, Alice and Carla went straight in to the bathroom, having stripped off their outer clothes as they were wet through, and I could hear the Jacuzzi bath filling up.

Doris was on her phone chatting, and I pulled Jeanie to one side and whispered into her ear.

"Jeanie, I am also a bit sad to be leaving tomorrow, but I will be back soon, maybe later this week, but in the meanwhile, if you can square it at work I would love to take you with me"

"Mahal, I love that you want to take me but I can not afford the ticket"

"Jeanie, of course I would pay but do you want to come with me and we can return maybe Thursday for a few days here before I fly back to London?"

She didn't reply, but tears welled up and she kissed me on the mouth and gave me a sly wink.

Meanwhile, Doris had finished her call, and took her top and skirt off and went into the bathroom.

I took my wet clothes off, and wrapped a robe around me, Jeanie did the same. She was shivering, and she said she wanted a hot Jacuzzi bath.

Well, they all live together apparently, so they were used to nudity, so I said

"OK Jeanie, you go, I can stay here of you like."

She undid my robe, took my hand and led me in to the bathroom. Alice and Carla were kissing, as usual, Doris sat there, and I could see that she clearly had some surgery, as her boobs were at least a D cup. Jeanie shrugged off her robe, I did the same, and we lowered ourselves into the water.

I sat between Doris and Jeanie, and we luxuriated in the steamy hot scented water. Alice stood up, leaned her elbows on the side, and Carla proceeded to enter her pussy. It was as if nobody was there, they were lost in an alcohol fuelled erotic dreamland.

Jeanie placed a hand on my thigh, and Doris did the same. This was very unexpected. As Jeanie grasped my cock, I could feel Doris move my hand on to her crotch.

Jeanie whispered to me.

"Mahal it's OK- only do what you want to do, but I am ok, Doris is my mentor and close friend, and I love her dearly"

Doris had a small soft hairless cock, with hairless balls, but she had massive tits with huge brown nipples, and a really feminine ass. She was pretty slim, with long brown legs and a slim waist.

Alice looked over her shoulder, pushed Carla playfully back into the water and took one of Doris's big brown nipples into her mouth and sucked it greedily. Jeanie prodded me to do the same to the other one. I felt something behind me and it was Jeanie with a huge erection prodding my ass, I looked to my left and Carla had penetrated Alice, I'm not sure where, but I think ass also as she was clearly in a little discomfort. Doris lifted herself up on the side of the Jacuzzi, and what was a very small cock had grown into a monster, similar size to mine - albeit thinner. Jeanie slowly pushed inside me, she had snatched the lube from my wash bag, and did a reasonable job of smoothing the way, and there we were, Jeanie fucking me, Alice being sodomised by Carla, and Doris's cock being sucked by myself and Alice. We also wrestled tongues whilst pleasuring Doris.

The power was suddenly restored, and the emergency lighting switched off, so we powered up the Jacuzzi and turned the bubbles on to a highest setting, and added some extra hot water.

We seemed all joined together as one coordinated fucking machine.

The odd thing looking back is that nobody said anything!

We had simply reacted to each other's desires.

I knew I wanted to fuck Jeanie again, and if possible taste Alice's creamy pussy, so I extricated myself and we seemed to switch around. Alice wanted to be double penetrated, she couldn't cope with my cock in her ass, so I left her and Carla to play with Doris, who obliged by filling Alice's pussy, while Carla pounded her from behind; Alice was sitting on Doris's lap on the shelf of the Jacuzzi.

Jeanie wanted to continue fucking me, so as I was enjoying the P spot buzz we continued until my lovely Jeanie orgasmed in my ass, deeply and with powerful spurts.

We sat together, inseparable as we watched the other three play. Carla had already cum in Alice's ass, and Doris was just about to climax when Alice roared

"I'm cumming, OMG OMG ahhhhh YES!!!! Doris don't cum in me, soak me with your spunk."

It was timely as Doris withdrew and sprayed her face and hair with seemingly endless cum.

As we relaxed, Doris explained that she couldn't make anyone pregnant; Alice knew this but seemingly loved being sprayed with cum. I would bear that in mind, but I did want to cum in her at some point. Alice wasn't fertile that week, so it would have been fine anyway...maybe!

We dried off, and lay on the bed watching the storm. The rain was lashing down and the sea was churning.

The power came back on, while we were in the Jacuzzi so Doris made us all instant hot chocolates from the sachets, and we sat on the bed, comfortably nude, chatting away.

"Hey, Mike hasn't cum yet"

Alice pointed at me smirking and giggling as she said that.

So the mugs of hot chocolate got placed on the bedside tables, and 4 beautiful exotic women crawled lasciviously toward my lengthening cock, and Doris won first prize as her sweet mouth with chocolate covered full lips engulfed my cock down to the very bottom of my shaft. Alice stood and squatted over me presenting her slightly gaping rosy red pussy with those perfect lips for me to lick and suck as she steadied herself with her arms against the headboard.

Carla and Jeanie sucked one ball each.I really love that.

That naughty Carla girl then put a slim finger in my ass. All the time, Jeanie held eye contact, when I could see her as my face was buried in Alice's pussy.

I located her sensitive clitoris, and with my time honoured technique I managed to bring her to a thunderous and very noisy climax. She lowered herself, looked at my hard cock, moving slowly inside Doris's mouth and for a few seconds I thought she was going to sit on it, but she shook her head nicely, and she was done, and she lay next to us breathing heavily in post orgasmic bliss.

Doris was a great cocksucker, she knew exactly how to get me to the high point, and let me relax. My cock was leaking pre-cum as Carla had curled her finger inside me and was massaging my P spot internally. Jeanie was rolling my right ball around with her tongue; Carla did the same with my left one. Eventually, looking down at the three beauties sucking me, and looking across to Alice now sitting cross-legged on the bed with her hand between her legs, I exploded into Doris's eager mouth, seeing this pushed lice over the edge and she whimpered into another orgasm.

Thinking back, I have no idea how I lasted so long, but it was one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had.

There will be part 5!