Cebu Hotel Sexy Threesome Pt. 03

Story Info
After a frantic afternoons sex, we relax over dinner.
2.6k words
4.76
3.9k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait long, and I wondered who the first one to join me would be, actually it was two of them. Alice came in first, holding hands with Carla. Alice came and sat on my lap, and kissed me properly. I could feel her bald pussy rubbing against my slowly hardening cock. Carla sat the other side and sat back, watching. She then grabbed Alice and started to kiss her. Maybe they are an item, I didn't know very much about any of them at that time.

So I sat there watching these two kissing, and I realised then that Carla had penetrated that slippery perfect pussy as Alice bounced up and down on her lap.

This was highly erotic to see. Alice's eyes were closed in rapturous pleasure; Carla had a determined look on her face as she pounded Alice.

They were in a world of their own as the bubbles gurgled around us, and the steam took over the bathroom. I closed my eyes again, and then felt someone get in beside me. Jeanie sat next to me, and leaned on me with her head resting on my shoulders. We didn't speak, as we didn't need words.

I began to have some real feelings for this beautiful and exotic girl.

We watched Alice reach a noisy climax, and as Alice stood up, Carla's watery cum dripped down into the water, as she had also climaxed deep inside her wonderful looking cunt. I wondered if that was on the menu for me anytime soon!

Carla emerged from the Jacuzzi, a vision of flushed skin, holding hands with Alice, who was a little unsteady on her feet, and they both went to shower. I followed once they had finished, walked back to Jeanie, kissed her head and she emerged all red from the water and she went into the now vacant shower. I wandered outside to the decking and dried off in the warm air while the three girls busied themselves in the bathroom together, drying their hair, and doing their make up. I dressed in a pair of chino shorts and a dark short sleeve polo shirt. I put on some deck shoes, and I was ready, it was too hot for socks, and I rarely wear underwear, so I sat and waited.

I was deep in thought. Alice emerged first, all shiny and clean with her long damp hair well below her shoulders, and I noticed she was wearing a lot of make up. She came and sat next to me, and we made some small talk while we waited for the other two. Eventually we were ready, so we walked slowly to the main hotel area into a very quiet restaurant. We decided to eat outside, and I ordered some starters while we decided what we fancied to eat. I had a beer, the girls stuck with a sparkling white wine, none of us wanted too much to drink.

The vibe of the evening was actually very lovely, and as it got darker, it was very romantic. Alice sat opposite me, with Carla and Jeanie seated either side of me, occasionally touching my legs. I learned a little more about their home set up, but to be honest, it was a little crazy to say the least, and the stories kept changing slightly, or perhaps I wasn't paying attention all the time, as at this stage there was at least one hand down the front of my shorts. So while they chatted I zoned out and enjoyed the evening. It was going to be Alice's 23rd birthday that week, so I ordered a cake, which came to the table lit up with sparklers, and the staff sung Happy Birthday to her, She blushed but it was a nice touch.

After a couple of hours, the girls had a slight alcohol buzz, Alice in particular looked flushed, and they wanted to leave. There was lot's of conversations in Tagalog or Cebuano, I don't speak either so it could have been anything - and there was a lot of giggling and I felt I was the subject of at least some of those giggles.

I ignored it, smiled, and went through the restaurant to the rear exit, right on the beach.

I don't like scripts, it's better to see how things happen, and perhaps try to move the agenda if I fancied.

We walked back barefoot on the beach away from the hotel, holding our shoes, this time Carla walked next to me, and Alice and Jeanie bizarrely hands in front of us leading the way. Carla stopped and kissed me once or twice, and Alice and Jeanie looked on smiling. They were genuinely nice people. There was no jealousy, no hang-ups about being naked and making love with me, and no embarrassment about playing with and in front of their stepsisters, and no hidden agendas.

We then walked back in the gentle surf to where the steps up to the rooms were. I had left the air conditioning on, so when I opened the door it was very cool. I locked the door, pressing the 'Do Not Disturb ' button, and they vanished into the huge bathroom together. The maids had been in and the room had fresh sheets, and we had new towels. I had replaced the ice in the sink and put some bottles of sparkling water and two more bottles of Champagne to chill in the sink before leaving.

Personally I had had enough to drink, I had a feeling that the night was still young, and there was to be more excitement. Actually I didn't know if they were staying or going or what the night held, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the moment.

20 minutes passed, and I heard some shuffling and giggling, I turned away from staring out to the sea and looked through the glass doors into the room.

I was meet with a vision of loveliness the likes of which are almost indescribable.

They had found their bags earlier, but nobody said anything. To be honest I wondered if I had overstepped the mark by buying one for Alice, but there they were, all three of them in sheer black bras with pink lace, matching G String panties, and suspender belts, and lacy topped black stockings. The only thing missing were heels, but I couldn't be sure of getting the correct sizes.

Their hair was down, make up had been re-applied, perfume had been sprayed, and I could see through two of the sheer panties hardening cocks, and through the third pair, that sweet and perfect hairless pussy, which was already a little moist. Sheer fabrics hide nothing.

Me, well I was only wearing the hotel robe and a new musky aftershave I bought on the way over. I don't like to overdress for any occasion!

Jeanie beckoned me in, and untied the cord to my robe, removing it and laying it very neatly on the sofa. I lay down on the bed, then the girls then stood at the end of the bed where I had settled myself, and in one smooth action they removed their panties, standing there only in their bra, suspenders and stockings. It was a smorgasbord of delight, and I intended to have seconds and thirds!

Jeanie beckoned Alice over; she knelt on the bed, in front of me, and started to kiss the end of my cock. Jeanie meanwhile came to lie next to me and we kissed, my hand reaching down to unclip her bra, and then I lowered my head and began to suck her nipples in earnest. Suddenly, I felt a tighter grip on my cock, as Alice gasped, and I looked up noticing that Carla had penetrated Alice again. These two were very close.

Jeanie kneeled next to me, and fed me her large cock, which I licked with genuine passion, my tongue sliding underneath so I could moisten and prepare her ass. Carla was really fucking Alice hard, and Alice seemed to be struggling a bit, even though Carla only had a relatively small cock. They moved crab like up to me, and Alice lay on top of me and kissed me with real passion. She reared up, and I could see her glistening and perfect wet cunt, and now understood her struggles, Carla's cock was firmly embedded inside Alice's ass.

Carla stopped fucking Alice and Alice crawled up, and sat on my thighs, raising herself, and with no hesitation she lowered herself in one smooth movement to engulf my big hard cock. Jeanie kissed me as if to say it's all right, and she went behind Alice, and guided Carla's thin cock back into Alice's ass hole.

This was so intimate, and so amazing so see Jeanie handling Carla to help her sodomize Alice. I will never forget that moment.

As she entered, I could feel her cock inside Alice's body through a thin membrane of skin, so whilst I was fucking Alice's tight and perfect cunt, I could feel Jeanie moving inside her too.

"Oh shit Oh shit, fuck fuck fuck, I'm so full, ah ah ah ah, I'm so full, it hurts. Don't stop. Don't stop, Mike your cock is killing me, so big, too big oh oh oh, oh Jeez"

Suddenly Jeanie was standing on the bed in front of Alice and she fed her large cock into Alice's open mouth. Alice was getting the fuck of a lifetime. She was completely stuffed with cock in every available orifice.

"Mike deeper, deeper please don't stop ah ah ah ah ah - Oh shit Mike.... I'm cumming"

She threw her head back, dropping Jeanie's cock from her lovely mouth in her ecstasy as her climax went on for nearly half a minute.

It was clear I couldn't last long with the visual stimulation and the feeling of Carla's cock inside her as. Then suddenly...

"Alice I'm cumming"

Carla shouted, and shot 6 spurts of cum inside Alice's ass. This nearly sent me over the edge, I could feel the warmth and she coated Alice's bowels with hot runny cum. Carla slowly withdrew as she softened, then Alice just sat on my cock, her hair stuck to her forehead, her boobs out of her bra cups as I had been stimulating her nipples.

"Wait Mike, I need to catch my breath."

She raised herself, and as she sat back, I could see her tiny cunt gaping after my cock had withdrawn. Carla recovered and buried her face between my legs to suck all Alice's pussy juice off my cock, then kissed Alice so she could taste herself.

Jeanie and I watched them tongue wrestle, and neither of us had cum.

"Mike fuck my ass please"

I assumed it was Jeanie, but actually it was Carla asking, they have similar voices. I looked at Jeanie she was fine with this, and winked at me. As I mentioned I did have some feelings for Jeanie and felt I wanted to know more about her.

Carla duly adopted the position, head on the pillow, ass in the air, and under Alice's watchful gaze, I lubed us both up and slowly forced my way inside her tiny asshole until my balls were slapping against her butt cheeks. I love pussy, but anal is so hot, so tight and so taboo.

I wondered if I would ever get to fuck Alice's tiny ass.

"Harder Mike, harder oh oh oh oh shit shit shit shit oh no oh no oh no oh, faster faster."

I really gave her a serious pounding, and she also had her face buried between the sodden thighs of Alice, who was sitting on the bed, legs spread while Carla ate her out. Jeanie meanwhile was behind me licking my balls as I thrust again and again into her stepsister's ass. This time Carla held up a hand and asked me to stop as a dribble if cum squirted from her cock as she also had another powerful orgasm, just as Alice came to another shuddering climax. So I gently withdrew my hardened length, and I was amazed at how my cock had fitted in there. It was gaping, red, and it slowly closed as I watched it.

These girls could cum and cum, I guess at that age I could do the same.

Carla and Alice were done for now, and they left us and I heard the Jacuzzi filling so I assumed they wanted to relax in the hot scented water. Jeanie went into the bathroom, undressed totally, and brought a wet washcloth to clean my cock, which was still hard, but softening now.

Jeanie and I lay down, and we kissed, with genuine passion and we stroked each other everywhere, Jeanie had been quiet, and like me hadn't cum yet. We were slowly exploring each other's bodies, taking our time when Carla and Alice appeared, dressed and ready to leave. Whilst I really enjoyed what we all did, I was secretly glad that Jeanie and I were going to be alone again at last.

I called the reception to arrange a hotel car to take them wherever they wanted, and we said our goodbyes, then they left.

Jeanie was laying on the bed, with a pillow under her ass, legs spread and semi erect. I approached her, lay on top of her and we kissed again, this time, not coming up for air for a while. It is what I call a really steamy kiss. With her right hand, she opened the bottle of lube, and put two fingers inside her, and then proceeded to liberally coat my cock with even more lube. She pulled my head towards her mouth, and as we kissed, my cock seamlessly entered her.

This was so intimate, as we were alone, and making love, not fucking. Just the two of us, lost in our own worlds of pleasure giving, and pleasure taking.

Slowly I moved deeper inside her, she stroked her cock, and squeezed her nipples alternatively, whilst kissing me.

"Mahal Kita, Mahal Kita, Mahal Kita Mike. Slowly please you are very big!"

Mahal Kita means I love you in Tagalog. Mahal from the Tagalog word for Love or My love. I replied

"I love you too Jeanie"

Then she climaxed, soaking herself up to her chin in her cum. Spurt after spurt poured forth from her engorged cock.

"Mahal cum in me now ...babe seed me....make me yours ......"

At that point, she squeezed her anal muscles, and I could not wait any more. I had a roaring climax which made me see stars for a second, as I shot jet after jet inside her. Because of the pill I had taken, I was still hard when I puled out of her and I looked down, and her gaping ass was dripping my cum everywhere. She noticed and said.

"Mahal -- no more -- I cant take it again for a while!"

I lay next to her, and presently we went to the bathroom together, ran a soapy Jacuzzi and luxuriated in the warmth, and the post orgasmic bliss.

I am a man, so I wondered what the next day would bring, and as I was leaving the day after, I even considered taking Jeanie with me to Manila for a few days if she could get time off work. I would, of course reimburse her for any lost wages, if she didn't have any holiday days to take.

"Mahal, you are such a respectful man, thank you. It would be nice if you could meet my Auntie, she is a little crazy but maybe we can all meet up tomorrow sometime, as I have no work. She isn't really an Auntie but we all call her that."

Part 4 to follow.