Cecil the Wench Ch. 02

Story Info
A young knight on a doomed quest spurs Cecil into motion.
2.2k words
4.25
2.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Cecil's early days at the Bull and Mare, before crowds filled the inn, she often found herself bored. The few visitors they did receive were exceedingly dull, farmers going to market and the like. One spring afternoon, as she prayed for more excitement than her fingers could provide (Richard and Georg had since been watched very cautiously by the innkeeper's ogrish wife), her ears twitched on hearing the clink of heavy armor.

Cecil's nipples perked at the sight of a tall and incredibly handsome man in the doorway. His shiny plate armor had nary a scratch, but the wench was far more interested in the body inside the metal. His skin was rich like coffee, youthful and smooth. A profoundly strong jaw, high cheekbones and a wavy plume of thick black hair lent an appearance more of a young noble than that of a battle-hardened warrior as his suit of armor would suggest.

What a treat, perhaps I can encourage this young knight to stay awhile, Cecil thought to herself. She squished her small but full breasts high into her dress and pulled an errant lock of curly brown hair from her face and waved to the guest. "Welcome, can I get you a drink?"

"No drink for me, madam, just a room," said the man, his voice carrying an overabundance of confidence Cecil knew could only belong to someone who had never been tested before.

"Of course, we have a few rooms available." Such a shame all the good looking ones are in such a rush. "Might I ask what brings you to the Bull and Mare, sir..." Cecil held the last word as to ask him to share his name.

"I'm not a sir yet," confided the young knight, his deep brown eyes locking with Cecil's green eyes. "I'm on my way to capture that title in fact. By tomorrow evening, I will earn the favor of Princess Petunia and be knighted Sir Gallavan, Cockatrice Slayer!"

Cecil paused to evaluate the man, twirling a bit of her hair around a finger. She'd much rather have a tryst with his cock than hear about him slaying a cockatrice, and felt he's completely deluded thinking he could slay such a beast. Not a scratch on his armor, clearly the impulsive young man would end up a snack for the monster. She leaned close and inhaled slowly, the would-be knight smelling of lilacs. "Well, Gallavan, I'm Cecil. You're welcome to call for me should you need anything. You can take the room at the back of the inn, it's the biggest. Fitting for the knight-to-be!"

*****

Cecil told herself it was the right thing to do as she approached Gallavn's room in the early evening. It just wouldn't do to have such a handsome face spoiled by such a nasty beast! Cecil was also quite convinced the young man had never seen Princess Petunia, as if he'd seen the horror that was the not only ugly but also incredibly mean princess, he'd be as likely to slay the woman as he was a Cockatrice.

Standing in front of the door, Cecil adjusted her top and pressed it smooth against her toned stomach, having forsaken the dress for a lacy green bustier and silken underwear to match. She silently cursed the Witches of Clendol, wishing they had boosted her tits from their modest size to something a bit more ample while they were enchanting the rest. "Too demanding," they had told her, but to Cecil it was just a small ask, wanting enough to comfortably wrap around a cock. Still, she was satisfied with her presentation and knocked soundly on the door.

"Yes, who is it?" came Gallavan's voice.

"It's Cecil. I forgot to mention, we have a special offering for knights such as yourself," she said as she let herself into the room.

Gallavan stood armorless in a simple linen shirt and pants, his rippling muscles visible through the sheer top. "Eh, madam, I'm not yet a knight," he said flatly, clearly eyeing Cecil, from her pert breasts to her exposed stomach and down her bare legs.

"Don't worry, I'll let it pass just this once, a secret between us. Just enjoy the package," she said, gaze landing between his legs.

"But what of the glasses, you have only a bottle?" the would-be knight questioned.

"Oh it's no worry, just sit."

Gallavan heeded her command, sitting in a rough wooden chair by the bed. Cecil blew out all the candles in the room, leaving the space lit just by a low burning fire in the hearth. In the golden light, she pulled the cork from the bottle of warm mulled wine and took a large swig. She straddled the man, rubbing from his abs to his chest and resting her hand on his neck as she leaned in. Bringing her lips to his, he hungrily opened for the drink.

As Cecil released the warm liquid, she pressed her tongue into his mouth, meeting Gallavan's in a deep kiss. As his body melted into the chair she pulled her head back abruptly. The man reached for the wine but Cecil kept it from his reach.

"This is your treat, I'll serve," she said and began rocking her hips in his lap. Cecil could feel his muscular thighs tense beneath her as he tried to hide his erection, but she reached behind her back and between his legs, pressing the throbbing cock against her. Looks like I have my own cock to slay, she thought, appreciating the girthy member. Gyrating back and forth, she fed him another sip of wine.

"Come, you should get more comfortable," said Cecil, standing up and taking Gallavan's hand. She abruptly pushed him to the bed, leaning in with another sip of wine as her free hand explored his chest. "I mean really comfortable, let's get that shirt off."

Gallavan eagerly pulled out of his top, by the time the shirt was free Cecil was ready with another wine-laden kiss, leaning him back into the bed as their tongues explored each other.

"Do you want to know the real trick to freedom?" she asked.

"Yes," he whispered back.

"Restraint. I'll show you, stay there." Cecil stepped into the hall and returned with a set of irons. "I promise you if you keep these on and let your self control go, you'll feel pleasure unlike any you've experienced before. Do you assent?"

"Yes," he stammered.

"Then lay back on those pillows and put your hands above your head. Oh and should you feel uncomfortable you can tell me and I'll unlock you, no question."

With Gallavan propped up against a stack of pillows, he slowly raised his hands. Cecil took a long draw from the wine bottle and set it on a nightstand before crawling on top of the still-tense man. She ran her hands up his arms, enjoying the nervous tensity she could feel in them and leaned in for another kiss.

Lips locked, Cecil bound his wrists in the irons, the chain looped over a bed post. She leaned back and resumed exploring his body with her hands, running from his fingertips, down his forearms, caressing his biceps and shoulders. She dug her fingers into his chest and traced down his toned abs until her hands rested on his hips. Her body quivered, appreciating his excellent and youthful physique.

Cecil tugged his pants off, revealing his erect cock, rigid and full. I'll get to you soon, she thought, but not just yet. Instead of grasping the prize, she continued her thorough exploration, squeezing his calves and embracing his thighs, letting her hands graze just beside his penis without actually indulging him with a touch. She smiled as Gallavan released an involuntary groan and his toes curled.

"Can't go thirsty," Cecil said, stepping away and bringing another sip of wine. She was cautious to not touch him at all, the tortured man trying to follow her with his body as she leaned away. "Perhaps something for your eyes."

Cecil stepped away, close to the warmth of the fire. With a smirk she slowly loosened the cord to her bustier and inched the garment down, pausing before fully revealed. She faced away from Gallavan and removed the garment, letting him see only her exposed back. Careful to keep her legs tightly squeezed, she slipped from her underwear, nude in the orange glow of the fire. She cast a look over her shoulder and offered a sultry smile. Eyes locked, Cecil turned to face Gallavan, exposing her breasts. She strode back to the bed, pussy glistening with anticipation and served another mouthful of wine to her bound quarry.

Gallavan struggled against the chains, wanting so badly to take her in her arms as he was used to being in control. Cecil pushed him back into the bed and rubbed her chest on his, her nipples firming against his skin. She positioned his thigh between her legs and pressed hard, grinding her clit against Gallavan's powerful leg. Cecil moaned, her wetness lubricating his thigh as she slid against the muscle. Turning her attention back to Gallavan, she grabbed a sash from the nightstand and fed him more wine, whimpering as they kissed.

Cecil leaned back again, wrapping the sash in loose circles around Gallavan's arms, then neck, across his stomach and around his cock. She teased him in stride with the gliding of her pussy on his leg, the knight squirming and wanting nothing more than to unite his body with hers.

"Please," Gallavan started, unable to state what it was he desired.

"Of course," Cecil responded, wrapping the sash around his eyes. "Relax, let go of your need for control, be free."

She slid back on the bed and took the base of his cock in her hand. Gallavan expected to feel the depths of her mouth but instead Cecil continued her tease, kissing as softly and gently as she could along the shaft, gently caressing his balls with her fingertips. She ran up and down the length with brief kisses and flicks of her tongue, giving only the lightest lick on the tip to taste his precum.

"Perhaps a reward is due," Cecil said on seeing his tortured expression. She brought him yet more wine and positioned his cock between her legs.

Gallavan had to endure yet more as Cecil slid her labia along his shaft, denying entry. With his cock shimmering wet, Cecil began to grind from clit to asshole, continually slowing when the tip was by her entrance, only to slide away again.

"I... I beg you... please..." said Gallavan, faint with anticipation and burning with desire.

Cecil positioned her pussy just above his cock, the tip barely grazing her entrance. As Gallavan raised his hips, fighting to enter, she kept her depths just above. When his hips were off the bed as high as he could raise them, Cecil bore down hard, taking the entirety of him in and slamming him back into the bed.

Gallavan very nearly came that instant, only his desire to experience more of the most perfect pussy he had ever felt kept him from finishing so quickly. Cecil rewarded his patience, squeezing, twisting and gyrating so every inch of his cock experienced the warmth of her embrace. Again and again she brought herself down, taking his full length with every thrust.

Soon he began to shake, attempting to alert her but he was so enthralled he could not speak. Cecil felt the tension in his groin and quickened her pace, grinding her clit hard against the entire length of his cock. In moments Gallavan orgasmed, exploding and filling Cecil. The rush of hot cum sent her over the edge as she continued grinding through her orgasm, whiting out and collapsing on Gallavan's chest.

*****

The sound of a dropped bowl and Richard cursing at Georg jerked Cecil and Gallavan awake.

"Fancy another special?" Cecil asked, still laying on top of Gallavan she reached for his groin.

"I overslept!" he squeeked, hastily attempting to jump from the bed but he was yanked promptly back.

Cecil laughed as the poor man was still chained, his blindfold covering one eye. She took her time removing the chains, Gallavan rushing from the bed the instant his hands were free.

Cecil stretched lazily, intentionally exposing herself and distracting the poor young man in every way she could with visual treats. Gallavan eventually pulled himself into his armor, squeezing in a near-full erection as his body told him to stay with Cecil. The poor man looked a mess, half of the straps too loose and the other too tight as he hastened his preparation. With his armor more or less on, he rushed through the door.

"Your sword?" Cecil lazily asked when she knew he was most of the way down the hall.

A few moments later Gallavan appeared back in the room and retrieved his weapon. "Yes, probably helpful when I face the Cockatrice. M'lady."

"Go well, soon-to-be knight, I wish you all the luck of the Bull and Mare Inn!" Cecil followed. She knew he was far too late to reach the cockatrice in time, with other more capable hunters sure to have claimed the prize. Though she was smug knowing that Gallavan, in his youthful confidence and inexperience, would have certainly perished and wasted his delectable body away. Cecil silently hoped the would-be knight would recover the damage to his pride and might one day return to the inn.

Cecil stretched on the bed and smiled, ignoring calls from Richard, wondering when another such enjoyable guest might arrive.