Cecil the Wench Ch. 01

Story Info
Cecil happens upon an inn and seeks to become its wench.
1.8k words
4.19
4.9k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little is more satisfying than for an adventurer after a long journey than to pull into an inn with a cozy fire, hot food, cold ale and comfortable beds. Perhaps no inn is more packed than The Bull and Mare, with dozens of men, elves, dwarves, orcs and others aside milling about. These many visitors come from all walks, with skills of every kind. Yet in The Bull and Mare an adventurer wouldn't find any of those kind comforts. The ale is often flat and warm, the food of poor taste, the beds lumpy and the fire often low.

Certainly the only thing that might warrant the crowd would be a wench of uncommon skill. If the comforts of the inn disappoint, then Cecil the Wench is a travesty of inability, as equally likely to spill ale on a guest as to forget their order entirely. And still the crowd is cheerful and full of laughter. The reason why is rooted squarely in the wench and the hope of being a part of her many adventures, which began with arrival at the inn some years ago.

*****

On a pleasant spring day, Cecil happened by The Bull and Mare Inn. She immediately thought it looked like a complete pile of junk. Though it might have once been a cozy inn, it was now dilapidated, with gaps in the roof thatching, chipped clay cladding and cracked glass resulting in a less than inviting appearance. Despite the ugly exterior, curiosity drove her to step inside.

"Come in, come in!" said the innkeeper enthusiastically, all but shocked at the arrival of a guest. The middle-aged man was a touch on the portly side but not unattractive, with a nervous sincerity in his eyes. "Welcome to the Bull and Mare! Richard, at your service, the sack of potatoes sitting over there is my son Georg. What can we, eh, what can I do for you?"

Cecil paused to look at her surroundings. The interior was in little better condition than the outside, with wobbly chairs, dingy lighting and the floor in desperate need of a scrub. The inn was empty aside from Georg who sat idly in the corner. The young man, appearing in his 20s, had looks which far outpaced his father's, with a strong jaw and surprisingly well clipped hair above his deep-set eyes.

"You need a wench," she said, her voice bright and ever so slightly mischievous.

The innkeeper was taken aback, but took a closer look at Cecil. Instead of seeing what he desired in a wench - tall, curvy, blonde, pale skin and a huge rack - Richard saw a very different figure. Cecil was short and slim, with light olive skin and modest breasts. Her face was attractive, though it might be described more as pretty than beautiful, with freckled cheeks set high beneath her green eyes and curly brown hair framing her face. A soft and narrow jaw with a pointed chin matched her slender nose. Even her outfit was drab, a simple tan dress with no hint of cleavage and dusty leather boots.

"What are you getting at?" He asked, hesitant to take her bait.

"I'm currently available," Cecil cheerily replied.

"Well, you're not quite what I'd expect for a wench," said the innkeeper.

"Oh come now, give me a try," she dipped her chin and raised a shoulder, looking as innocent and attractive as she was able.

"Why not let her have a try, father," said Georg.

"That's a good boy," chirped Cecil, causing the innkeeper's son to blush brightly. "Let me have a try. It seems to be a bit quiet at the moment, why not a test?"

The next events could be summed up simply as a disaster. Cecil failed spectacularly at all the tasks a wench might be responsible for. She miscounted coins, over frothed ale when pouring, dropped trays and had not even the slightest clue about how to clean. Frustrated to the point of boiling, Richard began to rage at Cecil.

"What the hell is this all about!?" screamed the innkeeper. "What could you possibly offer as a wench, why are you wasting my time?"

A smirk appeared on Cecil's face. "What I can offer is simply, this!"

Turning away from the flustered innkeeper and his son, Cecil reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress. She bent over a table and pulled the garment over her waist with her legs spread wide, revealing a sight unhindered by underwear.

"I was enchanted by the Witches of Clendol, my pussy and ass will always be clean, wet and perfectly sized for whomever enters. Oh and child-free to boot. Come, try for yourself! Surely with me as a wench your inn will be bustling and full in no time."

Richard and Georg were frozen, staring as Cecil's body glistened tensed with anticipation, her trim shaven pussy pulsing. She quickly found herself wondering about their delay, in part bored staring at a decaying wall yet also yearning for a cock as it had been far too long since she had lain with a man.

Tiring of the wait, Cecil turned around and marched to the innkeeper. She yanked down his trousers to reveal a semi-hard member. She thought it looked a fair enough cock, though felt a tad offended at it being half-mast despite seeing her in full.

She licked her lips and took the whole member in her mouth, pursing her lips down at the base of the innkeepers cock. She swirled her tongue around the tip as she slowly pulled back, the cock fully erect as she flicked her tongue across the tip. She massaged his balls and licked from the tip to the base and back again before plunging the cock deep into her mouth and sucked with frenzy.

The quiet son knelt behind Cecil and pulled down her dress, pert breasts bouncing as they were freed from the garment. Georg's hands were unexpectedly soft as they massaged and squeezed, Cecil's pink nipples hardening at the caress. Appreciating his enthusiastic grope, she turned to reward his attention.

Cecil slipped Richard's cock from her mouth, continuing to stroke it with her hand as she turned to the son. She grabbed Georg by his crotch and urged him to stand, yanking down his pants. His penis bounced out and throbbed. Cecil marveled at the sight, thinking he must be twice his father's size. She was transfixed on the trail of precum, wondering if it would taste as sweet as it looked.

Georg's cock proved a challenge for Cecil, but one she enthusiastically tackled. She sucked on his balls and lapped at the underside of the penis, the young man's entire body trembling at the tease. Cecil hungrily wrapped her lips around the tip when the cock began to convulse. Leaning away, she gripped her hand tight around the base of the son's member.

"Not just yet my eager stallion," Cecil said with a smirk. She released her grip on the cocks and took a step back, her face now flush with arousal. Cecil kicked off her boots, one crashing into the wall and the other knocking over a chair. She slipped her dress over her hips, now fully nude. She sat on a barstool with her firm ass hanging off and bent over her knees. She grabbed her ass and spread her labia, enticing the men to enter. "Come now and see why the Witches of Clendol are so famed for their enchantments!"

Georg took no further invitation and rushed in front of his father. Hands on Cecil's hips, the young man lined the tip of his penis with her slit. With one giant thrust, he slammed his cock to its depths. Cecil gasped in delight and felt an orgasm rush through her body, face burning and legs convulsing in pleasure at the first cock she had in months. The energetic son gave her little pause and began frantically thrusting, her own wetness dripping down his thighs as her pussy performed as advertised, a perfectly sized hole of pleasure that massaged his every inch. Richard positioned himself in front of Cecil and pinned her arms to her side, fucking her mouth. The two matched in frantic pace, thrusting in one end as the other withdrew, sending waves of pleasure through Cecil.

The son's enthusiasm and inexperience soon overtook him. Georg tried to pull out to stave off an orgasm but a tidal wave of hot cum painted Cecil's back, the poor boy apologizing for his early release. Cecil was ready to encourage the boy when Richard pulled from her mouth, but the innkeeper gave no pause for discussion.

"Move, boy, time to show you how it's done!"

Despite his feverish words, Richard began at a slower pace. He massaged Cecil's labia tenderly as he thrust, varying angles and speed as Cecil's pussy embraced his cock at every turn. Wanting to test Cecil's claims, the innkeeper pressed a finger against her entrance as he pulled out, sliding it in with his penis. Cecil moaned at the unexpected pressure and sensation of his finger, grinding herself back onto him.

Cecil looked to Georg, the virile young man stroking his cock, nearly hard again. She beckoned him over and took him in her mouth, savoring the taste of his cum mixed with her own sweet cream. Richard meanwhile continued his exploration, taking his finger from her pussy and pressing it deep into Cecil's asshole. She wriggled at the sensation, the innkeeper surprisingly deft with his digit as he used the finger in her ass to massage his own cock.

Georg, now fully erect and pumping deep into Cecil's mouth, returned to her breasts, pulling firmly at her nipples. The innkeeper increased his pace and rubbed Cecil's clit in circles, pushing her over the edge as she orgasmed again. Cecil saw stars, feet curling as she orgasmed, waves of pleasure cascading through her body.

The sight sent Georg over the edge, a second load of cum pouring into Cecil's mouth which she greedily swallowed. The innkeeper didn't last much longer, his hot cum filling her pussy and as he struggled to stay standing.

"Well, what did I say?" Cecil gloated after catching her breath.

"I think you said something about wanting a job?" followed the innkeeper between heavy breaths, his penis slipping from her pussy and hot cum dripping to the floor.

Georg smiled at the prospect of Cecil being a permanent fixture, falling back into a chair while Richard helped Cecil off the stool. The three looked amongst each other with rosy faces, all fully satisfied. Little had they realized they were not alone, as the door to the inn swung open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" roared a woman's voice, as ferocious as a dragon guarding its treasure.

"My wife!" screeched the innkeeper.

How the trio avoided total calamity is another story entirely, but suffice it to say that after her performance, Cecil found herself employed as the wench of the Bull and Mare Inn.