Cecily and Vince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had frozen rigid when I tossed him onto his back, but now I feel him relax as I nibble at the base of his dick. His hands trail through my braids, drawing them out of the way, and I dip my fingers back into my pussy to soak more of his length.

"Shit."

I smirk to myself at the curse, happy with his captivation as I trace my tongue up to the tip of him, and swirl the blade of my tongue over his head. I'm glad to hear little gasps from him, and I sway, a little light-headed from the power.

I lazily open my mouth up around his dick, and bob further and further down over him until my jaw begins to ache. I'll need to practice a little bit more to take him all the way - my first two boyfriends were longer, but not nearly as thick.

I slurp back up the length of him and flicker my tongue at his sensitive hole, opening and accommodating the girth when his hips give a quick little thrust at the sensation. I hum and take him as deep as I can again, able to take him to the beginning of my throat and running a wild hand over the rest. Lines of drool spiral down before me to the subdued nest of brown hair at his base, and I taste the tangy slickness that I slathered on him. I raise my eyes to his and groan, long and deep.

"C, come back up," he rasps.

I take him down further and can just get the head down my throat, feeling like I'm trying to swallow a log of deli meat. I swallow around him, and he jerks and quivers in my mouth. I want to feel the warm splash over my tongue, but he grips my shoulder and drags me up off of him. We glare at each other for a long moment, my fingers splayed across his hips and his dick bobbing right underneath my bottom lip.

"Cecily."

I stare, solemn. "Vincent."

"Come here please." It's a husky growl that rumbles and resonates at the same exact frequency as the pulse in my veins, and I climb over him and seat my sopping pussy right above his dick, falling into his piercing eyes as my skirt poofs and flutters, covering the site completely. I know he can feel the blazing heat and wetness on his stomach. He shifts under me, experimentally, and my breath hitches at the feel of his naked shaft against me.

I smile. "Wrap up, gorgeous," I remind him, and he drags my head down to his to take over my world again for another little eternity, sucking at my lips and with each pull wrapping his presence around my mind like the silk of a spider's cocoon.

"I'll be right back," he whispers, and promptly tosses me off of him, dragging my skirt down my legs as an afterthought before sprinting back to his bag in the living room.

I'm cold, especially between my legs where I'm sopping wet. I hear water running and sigh, resolving to keep warm and get ready for him by easing two fingers into myself. It's not nearly enough stretch for what he's got between his legs, but I want to feel the ache in the morning anyway.

I lose myself in the thought of his return as wet sounds fill the room, and I don't stop when he comes to stand in the doorway, naked, hard, and sheathed.

"Add another finger," he suggests, casually running a hand up and down his dick.

I do, easing it in, and I roll my hips at the fullness. My wrist aches from the position but I continue to plow into myself, watching him take careful steps to stand over me, eyes never settling on one place: the sweat glistening on my neck, my breasts quivering with my thrusts and pants, the inside of my thighs shiny with foam and slick.

The head of his dick is purple in his hand, even through the condom, and I want the plum roundness of it inside of me, now.

"Vincent, can you come here?"

"Not yet."

I actually feel a tear prick at the corner of my eye at his refusal. "Why not?" I sound heartbroken. I am heartbroken. My stomach knots fiercely and wantonly in dismay.

"I want you to come for me first," he explains, grinning, taking his hand off himself for a split second to tuck his hair behind his ear. His other hand is braced on the small of his back.

I nod and set to the task, both self-conscious and ramped up as I ride a small wave from his words alone. I sweep my thumb over my clit just barely and open my mouth to pant, my left hand clenching and scraping at the skin of my thigh, and a strained sob issues forth from my mouth. His smile drops off at the sound, and as more squeak from me, my thighs coming together to clamp securely around my wrist, he takes his hand off of himself completely and just watches me come. I can't take my eyes from his until mine close tight, foggy with tears.

I hear him clamber over me as I ride through it, and he slides my fingers out of my pussy to replace them with his, warm wet lips surrounding my nipple and making me flutter around his hand as I come down.

"Good girl," he approves, lapping at my breast.

"Fuck you," I breathe, eyes cracking open in acknowledgement that that's exactly what I'm about to do.

He rises over me, and I can't really do much about him spreading my legs and making himself at home in between them. "C, you know, I had to blow my first load in the bathroom because of you," he lectures me. "Now you get leftovers."

"Shut up and fuck me, Vince, I ain't got all night," I tell him. He grins and raises his eyebrows, lifting my legs apart and pushing his head against my opening.

"Yes, ma'am," he agrees, and my next several laboured breaths are followed by a quiet hiss as he pops into me. "I know I'm a lot, let me know when-"

"Right now."

"C?"

I roll my hips on his head and groan low. "I want the rest now," I tell him, and he nods, a little of the intensity returning to his eyes.

He eases himself snugly past my dripping walls, and my chest puffs in and out, legs trembling in his hands, dull pain bringing sharp pleasure. He grips my legs tighter and we groan together as he settles his pelvis against mine.

"You little freak," he mutters, a smile lilting his voice.

I toss my head on the sheets and nod up at him, lifting a hand to run it across the place where he's wedged into me. "Yeah. You should pound me into the mattress as punishment."

His face is the one I want to see, the testy creature that stalks behind all his bright smiles, as he starts up a slow, forceful thrust. I'd rise to meet him but he's got my knees tucked to my chest, so I can only roll one of my nipples and catch and release fistfuls of the sheets as my walls slowly and gradually acclimate to the movements.

He leans into me, and my fluids spatter out between our groins. He seems satisfied with the sound and thrusts quick and deep so that the smacking almost echoes around us.

"I knew the moment I heard you speak that sweet southern hello that I'd be inside you," he grunts above me. "Holding onto these sweet round hips, losing myself inside."

I'm fluttering around him, matching his shallow breaths, and I've got tears at the corners of my eyes again. I feel like I'm running full speed, and I can't catch my breath as he tilts my body and angles my hips to the side, stretching me in a new way. I come immediately as he hits the sensitive flesh at the front of my body.

"Vince, fuck, yes baby," I cry, squeezing my eyes shut again and feeling him slow to watch me shudder. I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Fuck, C, I love fucking you. I can't wait to be inside you again. Gonna stretch this little hole around my dick again." I'm trembling on him, and his hold on me is slippery with sweat. He spins me around facedown on the bed and covers me with his body, bringing my hips loudly back to his. "You gonna come again on this dick, sweetheart? I can feel it starting again already, damn it's fucking tight."

He's ricocheting off of me with a terrifying force, and I'm not controlling my own thrusts at all. I can just bear the weight and the glove-like friction of him in me, feeling another orgasm build up around his length. He speeds up and tucks his face into my neck, a bit of my flesh held between his teeth as he thrusts, once, twice, then seats himself in me, cradling and wrapping around my every curve. It feels like he's seizing on top of me, but his hand whips around to blur across my clit and I shutter my walls tight around him in the sudden climax of my pent-up orgasm. He groans above me and slightly grates his teeth around my captured skin, causing additional pinpricks and flutters to wrack across my body.

We lay like that for a while, him pinning me to the bed, almost like he's waiting for his seed to take. He rocks back and forth a bit, stroking my hair and listening to my breathing hitch, before removing himself from me, peppering my face with little kisses.

"I made you scream my name," he whispers, getting up to dispose of the condom.

"Only because I wanted to," I mumble. I groan in protest as he climbs back in and jostles my body, and then as he slides me back into the warmth of his own.

"I don' wanna cuddle," I argue, more than a little Carolinian twang heavy in my voice. He wraps an arm around my waist and fits his fingers to the pudge of my stomach.

"Go to sleep, Cecily, so we can wake up and fuck," he soothes.

I sleep.

12