Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 14

Story Info
Two Aussie girls enjoy sex on holiday in the US.
8.2k words
3.86
8k
4

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLAMES AMONG THE CEDARS.

This story is entirely fictitious. The main characters and their prior experiences are inspired by those in my stories, "Cedar Hill Cheerleaders" chapters 1 to 8, and is a prequel to "Cottage 69 Ch 1".

The bridge described below was in part inspired by the original "Long Gully Bridge", Sydney, Australia.

--------------------------------

It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly a bolt of lightning struck the tallest cedar tree on the nearby ridge, setting it alight; the associated thunder rumbled around the ridge and echoed of the distant mountains. The flames quickly spread from tree to tree, fanned by the warm wind heated in the sandy desert to the north, from whence it came...

Well; actually, the sun was about to set on a fine summer's day; a few soft white clouds drifted above the near side of the mountains to the west, as a gentle breeze wafted up the creek below.

Amidst the dense forest of cedar trees, not too distant from the town of Cedar Hill, Hanson Road passed over a very picturesque bridge. It was a suspension bridge with twin ornate sandstone towers atop the pylons at either end. Each end looked very much like the draw-bridge entrance to some grand castle. In the shallow ravine below was Flat Rock Creek, beside which there was a crescent shaped sandy area where the creek curved to the south. As there had been heavy rain the week before, there was sufficient water to make pleasant gurgling noises as it cascaded over and around the smooth rocks.

In the distance, an owl's deep call reverberated; was he proclaiming his territory; calling for a mate; or, was his call an omen foretelling some misfortune to cum.

A few crickets strummed loudly nearby.

Seated around a small camp fire beside the creek, was a group of five nerdy guys. There was nothing remarkable about any of these guys; they were neither very tall or very short; nor were they extremely fat or skinny; they were just the type that went unnoticed in any crowd. They were:

Jamie Taylor; who normally spent his Saturday afternoons at the Cedar Hill high school editing videos of the latest high school sporting fixture. It was on one such Saturday that he caught the very desirable cheerleader, Chantelle Spiros walking nude in the corridor of the high school. Since then he had encouraged her extrovert desire to be naked and have sex in public places.

Greg Arden; he was one of the Audio/Video geeks at Cedar Hill high school and a class-mate of Jamie. He played tennis on Saturday afternoons, and usually stopped by the local Wal-Mart to buy something as an excuse to see Skye McDougal. He had dated her ever since he accidently walked in on her in the Wal-Mart store's unisex toilet. He and Jamie were the only guys to have ever seen her huge pussy lips, which she called her 'curtains'. Her labia minora were at least 3 inches long when hanging free, rather than being tucked into her cunt.

Andy Meadows; he was a class-mate of Jamie and Greg. He was not quite as bright as Jamie, who he often consulted when doing his homework. He had felt rather lonely ever since Jamie and then Greg had found their kindred spirits. However, he was much happier since becoming involved with his widowed aunt Lorrie, who had moved in with him, his sister Arleen, and their mother. Lorrie was about Andy's age, or maybe a year older at most. She must have spent sufficient time at the gym, or at least exercising at home, to keep away any excess fat and leave the muscles on her arms and legs well defined. She was a brunette with large brown eyes, and she used her beauty to seduce Andy, not that he minded.

Michael (Mike) Yorke had a roundish baby face, and sometimes he secretly wore girls' underwear. A little over a month before, a lesbian friend had suggested he grow a beard to make him look less childish, and so it would tickle her whenever he kissed her pussy. His beard had grown well, and was now soft and silky.

The other nerd was Dinesh (Saju) Sharma. The nickname Saju was given to Dinesh by his parents, but his best friends call him that as well. Very little else was known about him, except that he was doing the same audio/video course at Cedar Hill high school as the other four, with whom he normally had lunch in the school cafeteria.

None of them could remember whose idea it was to go on this picnic, or who choose the location, but there they were. This location had a happy and slightly erotic aura about it. It was very popular for family picnics on weekends, and often used by lovers in the evening; as such most of the guys had been there before. For example, Jamie had made love there with Chantelle one Saturday evening; and Dinesh, with his family and friends, had spent more than one afternoon building sand castles by the creek.

The guys had lunched on the finest of American cuisine; cans of baked-beans and cups of coffee for the main course, and roasted marshmallows as dessert.

The topics of conversation for a group of guys were, as usual: cars; girls; sex; cars; and, being the nerds that they were, the latest school assignment.

After some discussion about their audio/video homework; Michael brought the conversation full circle with this question, "Have you seen how many fully-electric cars are available now?"

"Yeah; even the school gardener has one," replied Dinesh.

Greg added, "Would you believe it's a Jaguar, what's more?"

"Why not!" Michael was quick to say, "When he bought it, the Jag was almost the same price as the original Tesla. Given that, I know which one I would buy."

"Yeah; but there are now some new makes that are much cheaper; for example, the Hyundai Ioniq and the Nissan Lea..."

"BRRRRRRRRRAP!"

Just then, one of the boys was the first to pass wind. None confessed to being the culprit, but it did lead to a change in the topic of conversation.

Jamie noted, "It's obvious that our lunch is about to make itself known; just like in the movie 'Blazing Saddles', eh?"

Air leaving the nose is breathing; leaving the mouth is talking; but any wind escaping from the other end is normally embarrassing; this is called flatulence, or in the vernacular, a fart.

Jamie suggested, "How about we have a farting contest?"

"What will determine the winner; will it be the loudest; the smelliest; or the one who farts the most?" Mark enquired.

Jamie added, "I've heard that farts can burn; this is due to the presence of the hydrogen and methane they contain. So, perhaps the winner should be the one who creates the biggest flame."

Mark thought out loud, "Couldn't that be dangerous? Won't your bum cheeks get burnt?"

"Yeah. Um; I guess it might be a good idea to keep your underpants on. But how will we light the fart?"

"How about we just lean over close to the remains of our fire."

To ensure greater conflagrations would be achieved, they dined on the remaining baked beans. It was just on dusk.

And so, with their trousers removed ready, the contest began.

*****

Miss Janette (Jan) Prentice and Miss Frances Emilia Lambert were on an overseas holiday from Australia. They were staying in back-packer hostels and driving themselves between places of interest in America. Their hire-car was a small white sedan with a retractable sun-roof.

They were enjoying a gap year, after which they both intended to enrol in an education degree in Sydney.

Janette was a plain girl-next-door type. She was a full red-head; that is, her hair was the colour of brightly-polished copper and she had a red-heads characteristic freckles across her nose and on each cheek; her eyes were a healthy captivating green. She had small pout breasts, just big enough to complement her trim but otherwise curvaceous body. The muscles in her long legs were enhanced by her fine ankles and slight knees.

Her companion was normally known by her second Christian name, Emilia; however, her friends just called her Emmy or Em. She had a similar build to Jan, but she was a honey blond with peaches-and-cream complexion, a cheeky precocious face, and bright blue eyes. She wore graduated glasses which she only really needed for reading; she felt they gave her an appealing educated air and hid her true nature; that of a nymphomaniac.

Emmy was the driver as they left Miami early that morning. They travelled north on highway i75 until they reached the Everglades. Here they stopped to enjoy a one-hour Everglades adventure.

As soon as all the adventurers were seated in the airboats, each driver announced, "Please put on the seat-belt provided; we don't want to lose anyone in these alligator infested waters, do we?"

Airboats are flat bottomed vessels that are propelled by a giant fan above the rear of the boat. They are a very popular means of transportation in marshy and/or shallow areas where a standard inboard or outboard engine with a submerged propeller would be impractical.

The girls both considered the Everglades airboat ride exhilarating; especially gliding sideways into the tight corners of the open canals. Skimming through the low sawgrass was also an experience, although at a slower speed.

There were two airboats, each carrying six passengers, that went out together; so Jan was able to use her inexpensive compact camera to capture a few action shots of the other airboat.

They didn't consider the alligator wrestling, that followed the ride, as fascinating, since they had seen plenty of videos of Steve Irwin catching the much bigger salt-water crocodiles in Australia.

Jan was the driver as they left the Everglades heading west.

They lunched in Tampa, then our intrepid pair joined a three-hour manatee and dolphin tour of Tampa Bay.

As the last of the passengers came aboard and sat down, a tall lanky sun-tanned guy in a navy-blue t-shirt and blue jeans made the following announcement; "Hello, I'm Joe, and up there," pointing to a heavy-set middle-aged man in the small raised cabin, "is your skipper, Jack."

At this point Jack took over the introduction, "Firstly; would you all watch your 'stewardess' Joe as he demonstrates how to put on a life-vest."

Joe forced a smile at the reference to his duty as the 'stewardess'; he had heard the same reference on ever tour, and didn't think it funny anymore. He did however demonstrate placing a life-vest over his head and tying the straps about his waist.

Jack continued, "Now could you all put on your life vest; it's located under your seat. Thank you."

Joe and the skipper observed the passengers making sure they all fitted their vest correctly.

"Right folks; now let's go and see some of the hundreds of manatees that live here in the Bay. We'll go where they feed in the shallows, so you can see them feed as well as watch them as they breathe on the surface... Joe! cast off please!"

With all of the preliminaries completed, the skipper manoeuvred the boat out into the bay.

They approached the manatees' feeding ground from the windward. Then the skipper allowed the wind to push the boat slowly over the manatees. There were a large number of manatees feeding on the various sea-grasses in these shallows. They were easily observed feeding below, and there was nearly always one or more on the surface breathing at any one time.

There was great excitement when one manatee came to the surface only a couple of feet up-wind of the boat; this excitement soon vanished however, when the manatee's breath wafted over the tourists; it smelt like an unholy mingling of fart and cow-dung.

They drifted over them for just over half-hour before the two-way radio crackled;

"Spotter bird 1 to Watch boat 3; are you receiving? Over."

"Watch boat 3 receiving you loud and clear, over."

"Dolphin pod feeding 5 miles south-west of your current position, over."

"Thanks; watch boat 3 over and out."

Then, using the PA, skipper Jack announced, "Sorry folks, but it's time to leave the manatees and catch the dolphin while they are still feeding."

The skipper immediately started the engine and slowly at first, so as not to hit any manatee, headed south-west toward the feeding dolphin.

Soon they were able to see the helicopter, Spotter bird 1 hovering high above.

The skipper cut the engine and again allowed the wind to push their boat slowly amongst the feeding dolphin.

The tourists, including Jan and Emmy, hung over all sides of the boat recording each and every dolphin that swam within sight. The atmosphere aboard the boat was truly electric, with continual shouts of "Look here!" "Did you see that?" "Gee, they're all around us!" "Hey mum; I actually saw that dolphin catch a fish!"

With her camera, Jan mostly took still photos, but sometimes she tried to capture the action. She was especially pleased when she actually managed to record a dolphin leaping completely clear of the water.

When their allocated time was up, they returned to the dock, much to the disappointment of all aboard.

Emmy took her turn at driving as they left Tampa in the middle of the afternoon. They re-joined highway i75, and headed north.

Once they had left the city and suburbs, Jan was intrigued, almost hypnotised by the look of the various fields they passed. She used her camera to photograph the patchwork of colours; sometimes blocks of newly sown brown or black soil, or squares of orange stubble; other times there were different fertile crops; green; olive; and even great swathes of yellow flowers.

However, Emmy found driving along the frequent long straight stretches extremely boring, and sought to entertain herself. She put her left hand onto her right breast and massaged her nipple through her dress.

Soon her hand slipped under to increase the pleasure. This pushed the shoulder strap down her arm, allowing the side of her dress to fall; thus revealing that she wore no bra. Her firm breast was completely exposed; its nipple stood out, erect.

Emmy moistened her index finger and second finger before returning them to her nipple. She thought, 'Oh yeah, that's much better.'

Her eyes concentrated on the road in front and the lanes either side; however, occasionally they flickered to the rear-view mirror to see if any traffic was approaching. At that time, the traffic was light on their side of the motorway, and at the speed she was travelling, normally they neither passed anyone nor were they overtaken by any other vehicles.

Jan complained, "Damn! Just as I pressed the shutter a couple of trees got in the way." She concentrated on holding her camera still as she tried again.

As Emmy's arousal increased, and the novelty of what she was doing faded; her boldness increased. She pulled her dress up until all of her thighs and her bald pussy were exposed; she never used panty. She sucked her index finger, before sending it down to find her clit and rub quickly around it.

She selected cruise control so that she could spread her legs further.

On the extremely rare occasion that a car did over-take them, Emmy thought, 'Did the driver or passengers look this way? If so, they must have surely seen her exposed breast. Did they notice; or even care?' The prospect of being seen gave her a wash of excitement and increased her arousal.

Emmy spread the wetness from her cunt up and down her slit, and especially over her clit, which had emerged from under its hood; it was swollen, smooth and very sensitive.

Again, she sought an extra edge to her sexual fantasy. The highway was so straight that she was able to briefly let go of the steering wheel. The first time she did this, it was just as a test. Later, she let go long enough to lift her dress up and over her head; this left her completely nude.

Jan protested, "Bugger! It happened again. I tried to take a picture of that field of lovely flowers, but just as I pressed the shutter another bloody tree got in the flaming way."

As a 4-wheel drive came along-side, a boy passenger, about 12 years old, obviously saw every part of Emmy's nudity. She nearly exploded with excitement during this reveal.

Again Jan protested, "Now there's a damn car in the way!" But she continued to look that way, ready to try again as soon as the car moved on.

Emmy watched the boy's reaction as her fingers reached deep within her cunt, leaving her thumb to rub her clit. When she brought those fingers up to her mouth, she saw the boy's smile change; he screwed up his face and unconsciously mouthed, 'Err, yuck'; but he continued staring until their car was completely out of sight.

"Well about time!" Jan exclaimed. "Great; I finally managed to get a good picture of those flowers."

Emmy wasn't really listening to Jan; she was too absorbed fingering herself. She had found that it was definitely electrifying and super exhilarating to masturbate while driving nude. She was definitely excited doing it, however she remained mindful of the need to keep control of the car.

Whenever the sun shone through the driver's side window it lit her groin and pussy, as if the target of a spotlight; the warmth quickened her heart-rate.

When Emmy turned on her vibe, it attracted Jan's attention.

"Damn it Em! Where's your dress?"

Emmy grinned like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar; she turned her head and used her eyes to point toward the back seat.

Despite Jan's protests, Emmy remained nude and used the vibe to add to her excitement.

Jan considered recording a video of Em's wickedness, but she was worried that it could prove to be embarrassing evidence, should Em be caught.

Then they passed an empty semi-trailer truck that was travelling slightly slower in the lane on their right; 'Could the driver, looking down through the sun-roof, see more than just her legs? Was there sufficient time for him to make out the vibe between her naked thighs?' These thoughts made Emmy grin nervously. 'What would happen if he phoned the police?' She was already beyond the point of worrying about such a possibility.

Emmy's orgasm approached and she began to breathe heavily, her mouth open and her nose dilated. "Ooh; haa; ooh; haa."

Jan became truly scared and felt they would surely crash; so, she insisted that Em pull over and allow her to drive; but she was too late.

"Ooh; haa... UMmmm."

Emmy had a short powerful orgasm, more frantic than normal; explosive; having a real punch; her whole body stiffened as her pussy contracted violently around the vibe; her entire body was awash with waves of pleasure. She actually did close her eyes briefly.

Their car drifted about in the lane, but not dangerously; thankfully.

Emmy was woozy for a minute. As soon as she recovered, they stopped; and she reluctantly put her dress back on.

Emmy handed the driving over to Jan.

They had barely re-joined the motorway, when Jan noticed a police car in the rear-view mirror. It approached steadily. As it passed on the left, the passenger, a police woman, looked them over thoroughly, as if she suspected something.

"Do you think someone dobbed us in?" Jan asked.

"Geez, I dun know. Guess it's a good thing you made me put on my dress, eh?"

"Ah ha!"

Soon after, they left the highway, and followed the designated tourist drive to Cedar Hill lookout.

You would have thought that Emmy was satisfied by her earlier antics; but no. She continued to quietly finger her clit under her dress, as she imagined having her clit sucked by a nude young guy on the stage in a theatre full of cheering, shouting and whistling men.

"Em look! There's a mob of deer grazing in the clearing." Jan's shout distracted Emmy from her fantasising; but, by the time she opened her eyes, they had already passed the clearing.

As they approached the bridge that crossed Flat Rock Creek, the sunset was so magnificent, that Jan parked just before the bridge.

They walked out onto the bridge, hesitating only to take selfies with the impressive sandstone towers in the background.