Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't hesitate before jerking his monstrous pole back, allowing her cunt-walls to suck it as he retreated; then again, he rammed his weapon hard all the way into her quivering cunt, splitting apart the convulsing walls; in and out, again; and again; and yet again.

She was truly pleased that he was so massive; and having him after the others, when she was well prepared, made her delirious with great surges of pleasure.

Another semi approached the bridge; its driver was haunted by the nude girl he saw driving on the i75 that afternoon, and the two girls that were on the bridge earlier. 'Was one of them the girl who had been driving nude?' He thought so because the other girl wore the same outfit in both cases.

With his mind already so absorbed with these thoughts; seeing the parked car in his headlights, further messed with his brain; especially as it was a white sedan with a sun-roof. 'Was that the one belonging to the two girls?' He wondered where the occupants of the car were, and what they were doing.

Being so distracted and tired, he swerved slightly, but that was enough for his rig to break through the handrail and plummet downwards.

KIRIK; KIRIK. DWOIINNNG: The sound of the semi crashing off the bridge caused all of the assembled revellers to look up just in time to see two headlights and a row of orange side-marker lights about to crash onto the huge flat rock on the edge of the sandy clearing.

"HOLY SHIT!" "WHAT THE FUCK!" "RUN!" were their cries.

KLUNK, KIRIK, SPOIINNNG. By the time the truck had come to rest, the two girls and the five guys were running away from it; some nude; a few with just their underwear; only Jan had all of her clothes, having pulled her panty up immediately before standing.

They stopped and turned. In the moonlight, it was hard to make out the details of the pile of crunched up metal that covered the flat rock. All of the truck's lights were broken.

Jamie yelled, "Someone check the driver!" as he searched for his mobile phone among their clothes:

There was no reception.

Michael and Andy were first to arrive at the wreckage. "Ooohh; shit; what happened? Oohh," moaned the driver.

The area reeked of diesel and burnt rubber.

Jamie ran up the path, yelling as he went, "I'll phone for help as soon as I find a signal, OK?"

As they waited for help to arrive, they thought it might be sensible to get dressed. So, Jan comforted the driver as the others sorted through the pile of garments and made themselves decent.

Emmy protested, "Geez, I dun know; it's hard to finish a good fuck in this damn country."

Greg comforted Emmy with a cuddle, but neither felt it would be appropriate to resume having sex; and besides the accident had completely destroyed what was a truly electrified, erotic atmosphere.

Soon only Jamie's clothes remained, and Greg took them up the path to him.

They both waited there for the emergency vehicles to arrive.

Greg directed the paramedics down the path, while Jamie answered the initial questioning of the police; before they too went down to the wreckage.

That night Jan and Emmy followed the ambulance to the Cedar Hill hospital, and visited the driver as soon as his initial treatment was completed.

He had thirty-five years of character etched into a face that was a rough-cut diamond, even without his cuts and bruising; he laid there with his left leg held up in traction and his left arm in a sling.

As they entered his room, they could hear the muffled voices of the people in the adjacent rooms.

His face lit up as soon as they entered, "I know you two, don't I? You were on the Flat Rock Creek bridge about sunset, weren't you?

Jan answered, "Yeah, we were there." The girls stood on his right-hand side nearest the door.

"I thought I recognised your outfits. Umm... So how come you're here?"

"Well; we were down by the creek, near where your truck crash-landed, and we thought we would come to see how you were."

"Oh shit; I bet my rigs a-right-off; eh?"

"Yep; sure is." Jan thumbed backwards through the photos on her camera until she found those she took of the smashed truck.

"Good God! It's almost unrecognisable; isn't it?" He exclaimed as he viewed the first photo.

"Yeah, really bad... And how are you?"

"Not too bad, I guess... Hey, if you don't mind me asking: didn't you pass me on the i75 earlier?"

"Could have; we did come up that way."

"So is your car a small white one with a sun-roof?"

"Sure is. So how come you remember us passing you?"

"Well, how could I forget your friend's sandals... But; but I can't recall what else she was wearing; why's that?"

Jan smiled; she knew exactly what he was hinting at, "You're right; she didn't leave much to the imagination, did she?" At which point Emmy looked at Jan, screwed up her face, and scowled, "Alright, so I was enjoying myself; it's not a sin is it?"

The driver's face nearly split in two with a smile, "Oh, don't make me laugh; it hurts, you know." Turning to face Emmy, "From what I saw, you do have a really sexy body."

Emmy realised that he must have seen all of her nude body as they passed him that afternoon.

She took his good hand and guided it under her dress, and replied, "Why thank you."

He responded with a smirk, "You know they say, beauty is only skin deep."

Emmy looked him directly in the eye and teased him with, "I think if you care to try, you'll find my beauty goes deeper than that."

He needed no further encouragement, but slid his naughty finger into her wetness; deep enough to caress her G-spot.

Emmy closed her eyes and rocked her cunt back and forth, masturbating herself on his finger. He responded by inserting his index finger as well.

Soon a little man under the sheet caused it to rise, making a small tent in the process. Emmy put her right hand under the sheet and went searching for that tent pole.

Jan cautioned with a frown, "Em! Someone might come."

Emmy was excited by the risk she was taking, and replied "Don't worry; she'll be right." Emmy mumbled this more to convince herself, than to reassure Jan.

Just then, one group of visitors left from the next room, shouting as they went, "We'll visit again tomorrow, OK?" Their footsteps were initially loud, but soon became quieter as they headed away toward the elevator.

Jan again warned, "Em! Please!" But Emmy made no effort to desist.

Her hand found the driver's pole which she stroked lovingly.

Muffled voices could still be heard coming from the other room.

The proceedings were soon to be stopped by the head nurse ringing a small bell and demanding, "Could all visitors please leave! Thank you!".

Emmy initially ignored the call. Her hand rubbed the driver's pole up and down, while she rocked her hips to masturbate on his fingers.

The footsteps of the head nurse did not phase Emmy, even as they grew louder, and louder, and louder.

"Sorry girls, but you have to leave now." It was the head nurse at the doorway. She was not aware of the goings-on because Emmy's back hid the proceedings.

"Can we stay a few minutes more, Mam?" Emmy pleaded, turning only her head toward the doorway as she spoke.

His fingers still moved within her, and Emmy struggled to stand still as her orgasm approached. She did however continue to squeeze his cock, even as the nurse stood there.

"Well I shouldn't allow it; but what do you say Sir? Have they cum to lift your spirits?"

"Oh, yes; most definitely."

"OK; but only 10 minutes more."

"Thank you, Mam."

Emmy managed to have another orgasm just as the driver soiled the sheets.