Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood there in complete silence, looking up at the beautifully coloured sky. A few crickets chirped nearby, as Jan tried to capture the amazing sight of the brilliant yellow clouds fading through cooler oranges before only the western edge of each was left a dark red. At one stage the cedars even appeared an iridescent green.

Gradually they became aware of a rattling noise in the distance. As it grew louder, they recognised the sound as that of an empty truck. In no time at all, the semi-trailer appeared, and tooted his horn briefly as he sped across the bridge. The bridge bounce slightly.

The truck was followed by a swirling cloud of fine dust.

Jan wondered, 'Was that the same truck they had not long before passed on the highway? It certainly looked the same. Was that a toot of recognition; or was it a warning as the bridge was rather narrow?'

The truck had barely disappeared between the cedars, when its noise was swallowed by a deeper, heavy sound. This turned out to be another semi-trailer; however, this one carried a full load of huge timber logs. This truck caused a scary, violent bouncing of the bridge as it passed. Both girls grabbed onto the handrail firmly.

Emmy looked worried, "Bloody hell! I'm not sure it's safe for us to stay here."

The crickets did not resume their chorus immediately after that truck melted into the distant forest.

"Did you hear that?" Jan asked, as she looked down toward the faintest of noises.

"What?"

Wafting up from the creek below was a sound of voices just audible above the chorus of frogs that hid amongst the rushes.

"I thought I heard voices." Jan pointed down toward a small flickering glow beside the creek, "Down there, look!"

Emmy put her hand to her ear as she peered into the valley below, "Oh, yeah; I hear it."

The sky was now sufficiently dark for the first stars to appear.

Suddenly the darkness was vanquished by the row of lights that were positioned along the western side of the bridge.

The hoot of a distant owl was again heard. Was this a bad omen? If it was, the girls had not noticed.

Shielding their eyes with their hands, they both peered down into the darkening valley; soon there was a flash of fire; this was immediately followed by a chorus of loud laughter.

"Strewth! What was that?" Jan exclaimed.

"I don't know; but I game to go and investigate; what d'ya say?"

Emmy didn't wait for an answer, but grabbed Jan's hand and pulled her across the bridge toward the trail that led downward. The trail was well defined and easy to follow, due to its frequent use.

When they neared the trail's end, they could barely make out the five semi-naked guys who stood around a small camp fire. Their white under-pants were the most visible things against the darkness of the river and the cedars beyond.

One figure bent over with his behind close to the fire; "PFRRRRRRTT"; a flash of flame suddenly issued forth.

"Watch where you're facing, will you." Jamie protested, "You nearly lit our clothes."

"Holy shit!" Emmy shouted loud enough to be heard over Jamie's complaint.

"Who's there?" A voice demanded.

Emmy stepped out of the shadows onto the sand as she spoke. "Sorry guys; I was up on the bridge when I heard your shouting and laughing, and I just came down to investigate."

"Really; and who are you?"

"I'm Emmy Lambert. I'm an Aussie chick here on holidays."

"So now you've seen what all the noise is about, eh?"

"Ah ha; do you think I could try that?"

"You mean lighting a fart?"

"Yeah, what else? I had eggs for breakfast, so I think I can probably manage a fart or two."

"Well you'll have to take off that dress, won't you? Otherwise it might catch fire."

Emmy did a rather professional looking strip-tease in which she pretended to be reluctant to remove her dress.

First, she played with the hem; pulling it up, but not quite enough to show her groin, then quickly dropped it; her head bent low and biting her lower lip. She repeated this a couple of times, until she did expose her bald pussy, but not long enough for the boys to be sure what they saw in the flicking light of the fire.

Continuing to feign an unwillingness, she lowered her left shoulder strap enough to reveal all but the nipple of her pert left breast. She still wore no bra.

She placed her right arm across her breasts, and after a pause pushed her right shoulder strap down. Now both breasts became completely exposed except for her nipples which remained hidden behind her arm and hand.

Emmy pretended to be startled by a small explosion in the fire; "Blood hell!" She recoiled back, her arms dropped, and her dress fell down around her ankles.

Quickly she put her hands in front of her bald pussy; but gradually she let the pretence drop, along with her hands. Her nudity was made even more erotic by the fact that she still wore her glasses and her Roman-style sandals.

Emmy swayed slowly, inviting their stares; she was a most exotic sight; made more so by the camp fire's flickering light, that danced all over her nudity. The love juices produced earlier in the car, glistened on her now completely visible bald pussy lips.

James ruined the atmosphere when he stated the obvious, "You shouldn't have taken off your panties. You'll need them to protect your bare arse if you light a fart."

"But I didn't take them off. I don't wear any."

James was amazed, "What! Never?"

"Yeah; never."

"Well you need to wear something to protect yourself."

Emmy begged Dinesh, as he was the closest, "Hey you; lend me your underdaks, will you?"

The sight of Emmy's nudity and her brazenness, ensured that all of the boys were sporting erections at this stage. Their rigid dicks pressed hard against their undies; each like a tent post holding up a small tent.

Dinesh being a bit of an introvert, hesitated.

Jeered on by the others; he final pulled his undies down and off; leaving his rigid cock free to stand proudly pointing at the moon, though partly hidden behind his left hand.

He offered his undies to Emmy in an outstretched right hand; his head bowed low in embarrassment. She took his undies in her left hand as she reached for his cock with her right.

Dinesh didn't know what to do; he had never been attacked by a girl before, especially such a sexy one at that.

Emmy played with Dinesh's cock; she squeezed the shaft before gently stroking its length. Even if it was already at maximum extension, his penis very soon became even harder; and definitely painful. He couldn't believe what was happening; he felt he must have died and gone to heaven.

She discarded his undies, and guided his hand onto her pussy. As he timidly explored her pussy, she lent forward and kissed him; her tongue licked his lips. Dinesh thought, 'This was surely heaven.'

"Way to go Saju!" one of the guys shouted. The others cheered.

Emmy stood on her toes and moved her hips close enough to place Dinesh's throbbing cock between her legs. Slowly she lowered herself down onto his eager ramrod; he sighed as he entered her warm wetness, "OH, shit; ooh."

Emmy began to force her steamy cunt up and down his rigid cock. He felt it being sucked; sucked hard by her massaging pussy.

Unbeknown to his friends, Dinesh had enjoyed very few sexual experiences, and he was unable to delay his ejaculation beyond a few strokes inside Emmy all-embracing cavern. He sprayed years of frustration deep within her; coating her cervix with loads of sticky thick cum.

"OH, gawd no! Don't pull out! Shit; I haven't cum yet!" Emmy protested as her cunt pushed his shrinking manhood free.

Michael offered to help her out, "Can I be of assistance, Miss?"

"Too bloody right you can."

Emmy dropped down onto the nearby blanket and spread her legs wide apart; the inflamed pink lips of her cunt revealed how hysterically aroused she was.

"Well come on then; hurry up; get those damn undies off." She was impatient to have a cock, any cock stretching her insides again.

Now Michael had been taught well by his lesbian friend. She always liked having her clit massaged until she was very aroused; then she would insist on having her partner use their tongue and lips to bring her to orgasm.

So, Michael knelt between Emmy's legs and lent forward. She felt his hot breath caress the tender folds of her quivering cunt-lips; while he revelled in the fragrant aroma that wafted about her crotch.

She swooned when he proceeded to mouth her inflamed clit. It was already swollen, smooth and peeping out from under its hood. He enjoyed tasting the tang of her arousal.

He swirled his tongue around the edges of her little pea; sometimes pausing to sucking on it; sometimes just kissing its edges, while his tongue licked its tip and his beard tickled her pussy lips.

Emmy moaned, "Ooh... Um... Ooh yeah."

His tongue toyed mercilessly with her sensitive little button.

He placed his index finger below his chin and slowly pressed it into her warmth. When his finger found her sensitive G-spot, she squeezed her knees tight against his head, "OH, shit yeah. Tickle me insides, you bastard... Suck harder; ooh yeah."

Emmy rocked her hips frantically against Michael's mouth; her moans prompting him to continue with his administrations to both her clit and her G-spot.

Finally, Michael had to come up to breathe.

His ears finally freed again; he unconscientiously registered the night noises about them. These noises were not really noticed by any of the others; only Jan, who was still standing in the shadows, sometimes became aware of this chorus.

While still breathing heavily, he moved up her body until his dick found her slit; with it laid between her inner lips, he pushed it back and forth so that the tip bumped against her clit. He could feel the heat of her arousal edging his hungry cock.

He kissed her; pushing his tongue into her mouth with a frenzy. She reciprocated, and they sucked on each other's tongue with an urgent passion.

Emmy was impatient, very impatient; she reached between them, and guided that-which-she-so-desired into her moist cavern; in until she felt his dangling sacks touch her exposed buttocks.

"Oh yeah; COME ON! ... Oh; I hope you'll last longer than your damn friend did." Emmy pleaded as she commenced thrusting her hips up and down.

Michael was not very reassuring, "I'll do my best; but you know, you're just too sexy like."

They soon attained unison in their thrustings; each time he pushed forward she lifted her hips up and squeezed.

Meanwhile, the other guys took turns trying to muster a suitable fart.

High above, a deep rumbling noise followed a streak of light onto the bridge and off into the night. Only Jan noticed and stopped watching the antics of the guys long enough to looked up.

Emmy and Michael were still both completely engrossed with their own pleasures; he wallowed in her slippery warm cunt as it rubbed up and down squeeze his cock; she had her eyes closed, moaning and jerking each time his dick-head rubbed her G-spot and his pubs tickled her clit.

"pffftpt." Emmy had an explosive orgasm; though quiet, the fart attracted the attention of all the guys.

Andy laughed, "That wasn't very nice; was it, Mike?"

Michael just moaned, "Ooooh!" His orgasm was very close, and that was all he could think about; He sped up his thrusting.

Emmy confessed, "Sorry mate; I bloody-well just couldn't help it... OH! Shit, that's great; don't stop; Mike, is that your name?"

The spasms of Emmy's orgasm had set off Michael. He felt the sperm surging through his penis and into this young damsel, seeking to fertilise her, as was its purpose. This left him drained; elated; and with a sense of accomplishment. In all he added three loads of his own seed to that left by Dinesh.

Then, when he was finally able to respond, "Um; yeah; I'm Michael. It's only these nerdy friends of mine that call me Mike."

"Oh."

They kissed as they continued to lay together; he did not completely stop thrusting his cock within her, though it was now slightly shrunken and he only moved slowly; their tongues wrapped around and past each other, just like two snakes intertwined in sex.

Just then, a large fish splashed about in the shallow water nearby; this startled three deer that were drinking at the furthest edge of the clearing. Their hasty retreat into the shrub, caught Jan's attention.

Exhaused; Michael finally surrendered and rolled clear of Emmy.

She wanted more; she knew the second and third orgasms would be even better than the first.

Andy and Greg both sensed that Emmy wasn't satisfied yet, and both walked toward her.

"Where'd you think you're going Andy?" Greg mocked.

"Well, where does it look like? I can see a sexy chick in need of an experience lover." Andy put his shoulders back and raised his head in a cocky gesture.

"You; experienced? Don't make me laugh."

"I think I know what she needs, and I intend to give it to her; so there!"

Emmy looked directly at Andy, who was the closest; raised her eyebrows; threw him an inviting kiss, followed by a wink. "Well come on then," she said impatiently.

He lifted his undies out over his erection and let them slide down his legs.

Andy lay on top of Emmy, his legs between hers. He kissed her; licking her lips with his tongue.

She was most definitely still on fire, and sought to have him immediately inside stimulating her G-spot; she reached between them, and guided his throbbing cock into her warm slimy cunt.

Without further ado, her hips rocked back and forth massaging his cock; extracting as much pleasure as she could from its penetration; his curly pubs tickled her labia. And still they kissed; their tongues fighting to stimulate the others lips.

Jamie bent over the fire, "pfft; pfffft;" his fart did not light.

"Well Jamie, that was a real fizzer, wasn't it?" The other boys laughed, especially Greg, who felt a fart coming, "Here; I'll show you like, how it's done."

Greg bent over the fire; "BRRRRRRAP". It was a magnificent sight; the brilliant yellow flames exploded across the sandy area, lighting up all the surrounding cedars; the fireball was so intense that it singed his undies. In its light Jamie saw Jan lurking at the end of the pathway.

"Hey! What are you doing there?" Jamie yelled, as he hurried across to her. Jan just stayed where she was; frozen.

When Jamie stood immediately in front of her, she responded, "Err... I was with Em up on the bridge filming the sunset, when I; ahh; we noticed a flash of light down here. Em wanted to investigate, and forced me to accompany her; so umm; so here I am."

"So, you've been here watching us all along, have you?"

Jan was embarrassed by his implication that she was some sort of dirty voyeur. "Well err... yeah; but I'm not a pervert."

"What then?"

"I just didn't wish to join in; and I'm; umm; I didn't want to, err..."

"So, if you don't want to light a fart; how about you at least come and sit with us."

Jamie took Jan's hand and pulled her towards a vacant spot on the blanket.

As she sat down, Jamie asked, "Hey; what's your name, Miss?"

"I'm Janette Prentice; ah, Jan." She sat down in front of Jamie. "And who are you?"

Jamie bowed, with great solemnity, sweeping an imaginary hat from his head; and as he did, he declared, "Jamie Taylor at your service Miss."

Jan smiled at his pretentious reply, made quite ridiculous by the fact that all he wore was a pair of white under-pants. "And what brings you and Em to..."

His question was interrupted by his own loud fart; "PFRRRRRRTT".

"Sorry; I guess we shouldn't have eaten so many baked-beans for lunch and dinner."

Now Jan could barely speak, she laughed so hard. "Lunch AND DINNER! No wonder you're all so windy."

She continued to laugh as another of the guys attempted to light a fart, but without much success.

Dinesh walked over to where they sat. Jamie introduced him, "Jan; this is Saju. Saju this is Jan."

Dinesh put out his hand, which Jan shook, before he dropped his bare arse down beside Jan. She looked him in the eye and beamed.

"What?" He asked indignantly.

"Sorry; it's just the first time I've sat next to a naked bloke with a limp dick."

"It's me who should apologise. Your truly pretty; it's just limp because I only just finished with your friend, and like, that's when it decided to just hang loose." However, talking about it did cause a slight stirring between his legs.

"Yeah, I saw your effort. A bit bloody quick, weren't you?"

"Well, I could always try to last longer with you; what d'ya think?" Dinesh placed his hand on her thigh, just below the hem of her dress. His dick grew somewhat firmer.

"Ah..." Jan wondered, 'Should she spread her legs, and so invite his hand up onto her panty? Should she reach out and massage his cock back to life? Did she really want to encourage him, or even Jamie for that matter?' As she contemplated this, she looked at Jamie; she saw that he was definitely primed and ready to go, or was that just a budgie in his undies.

In her peripheral vision Jan saw that Em still laid there; her legs spread; her fingers furiously rubbing her clit; and with a trickle of juices oozing from her cunt.

Andy had succeeded in giving Emmy a second orgasm, before he too added to her internal collection of sperm.

Jan saw Greg moving toward Em. 'Holly cow, what a doozy!' she thought. His dick must have been at full stretch, as it protruded out of the top of his undies and its head covered his navel. She estimated it must be all of nine inches long, and more than two inches fat, like a club or the wrong end of a baseball bat. The sight made her gulp at the thought of it thrusting inside of Em; now she felt horny.

'Oh well; damn it. I've never had more than one guy in an evening, but here goes.' And with that thought, Jan spread her legs and allowed Dinesh's hand to move up onto her panty; then she reached out and squeezed the bulge in Jamie's undies.

Jamie turned toward her smiling; lent over and kissed her; their lips intermingled as he licked her lower lip. Her hand slid under his undies and pulled his throbbing penis free.

When Jamie broke the kiss, Jan changed to a kneeling position; she bent down and mouthed Jamie's cock as she pulled her panty down to her knees.

Soon after, Jan shuddered as her G-spot was massaged. She didn't know if it was Dinesh's fingers or his cock come back to life; she didn't care; it felt good and Jamie's pre-cum tasted good too.

The jolts of pleasure shooting from her cunt made it hard for Jan to concentrate on milking Jamie; sometimes she just stopped, her mouth open, eyes closed. She sighed, "Oh, shit; ah; ooh."

When Emmy saw Greg's club emerge from his undies, she was very pleased, "Oh, thank you God; thank you!"

Greg hunched between her spread legs as she waited impatiently, savouring the anticipation of what he was going to do.

Gripping his enormous cock with his hand, he placed its bulging head at the opening of her cunt. She felt his prick brush lightly against her swollen ultra-sensitive wet pussy lips. Up and down the length of her glistening, hot slit his cock-head went, pushing her love juices before it, and getting itself coated with those juices.

After teasing her so for some time, Emmy yelled, "Put the bloody thing in, for gawd sake!"

Greg's massive cock inched ever so slowly into her eager cunt; it slid easily into her, only because she was so well lubricated by her own love juices, and by the sperm of those that had cum before.

Her pussy was stretched over its entire length by what felt like an unyielding tree branch. It even threatened to penetrate the very entrance to her womb.

Emmy exclaimed as Greg impaled her, "OH GAWD! That feels so damn good. You're the best. Please fuck me long an' hard... Oh, YES; MORE; FASTER ... OOH!"