Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 15

Story Info
Teens evade lockdown for sex, Natt seduced by young sis.
7.3k words
4.42
4.4k
3
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mostly fictitious, only some names have been changed to protect the guilty. Chronologically, it follows on from Cedar Hill Cheerleaders chapter 8.

*****

"Oh, shit!" James screamed.

"What's wrong?" Chantelle asked.

"I think I've been stung; oh!" James explained.

And there it was; Chantelle could see the bee hanging by its stinger from his skin.

At the time this story starts James was a senior at Cedar Hill High School, and one of its geeks. He spent his week nights either doing homework or studying; and most Saturdays found him at the school's audio/visual laboratory editing videos he had taken of the previous school sporting events.

*****

Earlier that Saturday, Chantelle sat eating breakfast. She had on a white T-shirt that clung to her breasts, and a thin sky-blue mini-skirt with no underwear. Her phone sat between her legs on top of her skirt. Why? Because her mother didn't like seeing the dirty phone on the table.

Chantelle Spiros was a cheerleader at Cedar Hill High School, where she was a senior. She was tall with the flawless body of a dancer; long smooth legs, and firm modest breasts high up on her chest, and close enough to form a delightful cleavage. Her long dark hair was in contrast with her fair skin and blue eyes. At school she was always immaculately dressed, and looking like she'd spent the morning in a beauty salon. She and James were an item.

Suddenly her phone began to vibrate, tickling her clit. She looked down and saw the call was from Antoinette (Tonni) Arthur.

Antoinette (Tonni) Arthur was a junior at Cedar Hill high school. She was a brilliant student and had managed to be promoted to the senior Audio/Video laboratory sessions, where she was James' partner.. It was James who introduced Tonni to Chantelle, and she and Tonni soon became very close friends.

"Hi Tonni."

"Hi... You remember my older brother Natty; don't you? He lets us into the Greenholt Gardens after they close."

"Yeah. So?"

"Well, he just told me how we can legally escape the covid lockdown for a few hours."

"Really?

"Yep."

"That would be great. I miss Jamie and my friends, almost as much as I hate school over the internet; err."

"Yeah; I know... I should explain. Natty looks after two beehives at Greenholt Gardens. He never told you that, did he?"

"Nah... Are there really hives in the gardens? I've never seen any."

"The hives on the north side of the garden, not far from the Shamrock restaurant. I believe Natty told you to stay away from there because the staff sometimes work late."

"Yeah; he did say that..."

Just then Chantelle's brother Steve entered with a bowl of cereal, "Mornin' sis."

Chantelle continued, "Does he really look after the bees?"

Steve looked stunned hearing Chantelle mention bees. "What?"

Chantelle put a finger to her lips to ask Steve to be quiet, just as Tonni answered, "Yep."

"So, what's that got to do with the lockdown?"

"Well; beekeepers are allowed to break the lockdown in order to look after their bees. So, if you and Jamie pretend to help Natty, then we can have a get-together at the garden's canteen."

"Great." Chantelle face lit up at the thought of being with James. "When should we be there?"

"Natty told me he likes to do the bees early in the morning because there is normally less wind at that time. So, let's say 9 o'clock."

"OK. Anything else?"

"Yeah. You must wear a long-sleeved blouse, full-length slacks and socks that are long enough to allow the pant legs to be tucked in. Oh; and you will need a broad-brimmed hat. I know Natty has some spare net veils."

"Do we need all that just to watch? Aren't we just using this as an excuse to have a get-together?"

"Well, I know Natty likes to have someone to help him; even if it is just to keep the smoker alight. And I would prefer one of you to do it this time. OK?"

Chantelle smiled mischievously, "I think that means we'll volunteer Jamie to do it."

"Good; I'll see you then." And with that Tonni hung up.

Chantelle immediately phoned James with the good news.

As Steve overheard that conversation, he soon understood why Chantelle had been talking about bees. He was jealous that she was going out and he couldn't.

*****

When James picked up Chantelle, she was wearing a white long-sleeve blouse; bone-coloured tailored-slacks and golden boots; she looked very smart in deed; business-like.

James reached across the front seats and opened the passenger's door.

"Hi Shell, you look great!" James shouted as she approached his car.

She smiled, "Thanks Jamie. But I feel so imprisoned in these clothes."

James knew what she meant. He was the first person to discover that she was a secret nudist, something that only a few close friends ever became aware of, that is, until she went nude to school one Monday and Tuesday. She would have continued doing this, except the school introduced a compulsory dress code.

James shrugged, "Yeah; but you know it's necessary for beekeeping."

Chantelle looked dejected by that fact, "Yeah, I guess."

Immediately she entered his car, she planted a hungry kiss on him. Their tongues entwined as James's hand roamed under her blouse. The stimulation of his hand lifted her spirits, giving her a Mona Lisa smile.

As they drove off, James enquired, "Did Tonni say who else will be there?"

"No; but I got the impression it will only be us four." Chantelle loosened her seatbelt and shuffled closer to James.

"What about Veronica? Natt seemed quite taken with her the last time we were there."

Veronica Watson was Chantelle's best friend and the head cheerleader at Cedar Hill High School. She and Chantelle had similar builds, but Veronica had long ginger hair, hazel-green eyes, and a few freckles across her nose. She always seemed very confident.

"Yeah. But I think it was Tonni that invited us, not Natt."

"Oh, you think so?"

"Yep."

"You got to be right, because Natt must have noticed how Veronica was giving him "the-come-on" and so I think he would have invited her."

"I don't know; they've only met the once."

James thought for a moment, then added, "And I guess he couldn't afford to have too many cars parked at the gardens; it would really look suspicious."

In the middle of James's comment, a police siren became apparent, gradually getting louder. James looked in the rear-view mirror and saw a police motorbike following them. He pulled over to the kerb and wound down his window.

As the policeman approached the car from behind, he started shouting, "And where do you think you're ... Oh hi Jamie," and looking across James, "Hi Chantelle." It was Robert, and his stern face was now replaced by a slight smile.

They replied in unison, "Hi Bobbie."

Officer Robert Kilby graduated from Cedar Hill High School over year ago. He had been a reserve on its football team. Chantelle was the one who arranged a double date so that Robert could met Marsha, the blond cheerleader he had admired, but was never confident enough to approach.

Marsha Dickson was the only true blond in the cheerleader squad. She was openly bi-sexual, as was obvious by her sexual encounter with Samantha during the "Dancing Bear" party arranged by Chantelle and James. Her parents were thrilled when Marsha started dating Officer Robert.

Robert was working the day-shift that Saturday. His job was to patrol the outskirts of Cedar Hill on his motorbike, checking for anyone breaking the covid lockdown.

Robert continued, "You know about the covid lockdown, right?"

James nodded, "Yeah."

"Well, I have to ask; why are you out and about?"

"We're going to the Greenholt Gardens to work on the beehives there."

"Oh, OK. I know about the exception for beekeepers. But where is your beekeeping equipment?"

James held up his arms, "Well, the long sleeves and pants are part of it, but the actual tools and veils are kept at the gardens."

"I guess that makes sense." Robert turned his head and looked directly at Chantelle, "You look really smart in that outfit; and definitely more suited to beekeeping than what you were wearing, or rather not wearing, the first time we met." The image of a nude Chantelle flashed before his eyes.

"Thanks. And how have you been? Are you still dating Masha?"

Looking rather dejected, Robert replied, "Yeah; but with the covid lockdown we haven't really been out on a date for so long, you know."

"Same here." James nodded.

Robert continued, "We're lucky however, because when I'm on duty, like today, I can drop in around lunch-time for a quick hello." Bobbie winked toward James as he uttered that last bit.

James acknowledged the implication, "I'm sure Masha's always glad to see you, even if you have to be quick about it."

Chantelle understood the insinuation and lightly punched James on the upper arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" James screamed, even though it didn't really hurt.

"You know what for."

Officer Robert smiled, "Hey; enough of that. Otherwise, I'll have to arrest you for domestic violence."

"It's alright Bobbie, I'm just trying to teach him not to be rude."

"Yeah, I know. I was just joking." As he said this Robert glimpsed another car in the distance. "Oh look; here comes another car. Sorry; got to go!" Robert shouted as he ran back to his bike and was off in a flash.

*****

When Chantelle and James entered the canteen, Natt and Tonni were already there waiting for them.

James apologised, "Sorry we're late; we were stopped by the police. Actually, it was just Bobbie; Marsha's boyfriend."

"Oh really. I know him; we were in the same year at Cedar Hill High School." Natt recalled. "What did he do?"

"Nothing in fact; we just chattered for a bit."

Natt already had on his white beekeeping overalls over his clothes, but with the hood hanging down behind his back. Tonni wore a long-sleeved blouse and matching white slacks; she looked smart, but not as business-like as Chantelle.

"Good." Natt said as he held out a net-veil, "I only have one veil. So, who is going to be my helper?"

The girls looked at each other and then at James.

"Oh; it looks like I'm it," James agreed as he glared back at the girls.

Natt asked as he handed James the veil. "Have you ever been stung by a bee?"

"Yeah; I was about ten when I trod on one."

"Did it cause you any major problem?"

"Nah. I just remember it being very itchy for a few days."

Natt gestured with his free arm, "OK then; let's go."

It was a sunny day with only a few fluffy white clouds being pushed across the sky by the light breeze.

The sounds of small finches feeding among the shrubs and grasses echoed across the gardens.

As they walked toward the hives, the girls were often distracted by the beauty of the various flowing shrubs. Chantelle even left the path on one occasion to smell a soft-orange rose. "Tonni! You've got to come and smell this rose; it's divine!"

Tonni did, "Yeah, it's really nice."

Natt was impatient to do the bees while the wind was so light. "Come on you two, we don't have all day!"

A little further on was a bed of poppies in full bloom; the poppies were abuzz with bees that were literally shredding the flowers in their eagerness to collect the pollen and nectar.

Chantelle commented, "The bees really love the poppies, don't they?"

Natt explained, "Yeah; that's why I had the gardeners plant out that bed."

"Hey; what's that noise?" Tonni asked.

They all stood still and listened for a bit. The sound grew a little louder and appeared to come from behind them.

James was the first to turn and see it come over the horizon. He pointed, "There it is; it's a police helicopter."

Natt suggested, "I think we had better put on our veils so they will see why we are here." And with that Natt pulled the hood over his head and sealed the Velcro that holds the hood in place.

James fitted the top of the veil around the rim of his hat before he placed the hat on his head. Then Natt helped James tuck the bottom of the veil under the collar of his shirt.

However, the helicopter actually turned south and never flew over them.

When he first caught sight of the hives, James enquired, "What's with the Styrofoam?"

"It helps to keep the hives warm in winter and cool on those hot summer days. It's an idea I saw in Wikipedia."

Natt thought for a minute, then continued. "I forget what I was looking for, but I stumbled onto the beekeeping page. It showed a few types of dual-skin hives including one that used expanded-polystyrene. I've found it really does improve the efficiency of the hive. I also saw the design for the tunnel bottom-boards that I use."

Chantelle and Tonni looked on from a distance.

Natt lit his smoker and showed James how to work it. "Now keep puffing it gently, so that it will stay alight. Like this ... OK?"

James took hold of the smoker. "Like this?"

"Yeah. Now give a few good puffs at the entrance."

James did as directed. After a short time, Natt prepared to lift the lid off the top of the first hive, "Now when I lift the lid a little, I want you to blow smoke into the hive; right?"

This he did.

After allowing a minute for the smoke to drive the bees down, Natt lifted the lid off and placed it against the other side of the hive.

"I can see a couple of little black beetles on the lid; is that good?" James enquired.

"No, they're a pest. Can you kill them for me."

"Yep... done."

Next, Natt showed James how he used the heel of his hive-tool to separate the frames. First on one side of a frame, and then on the other side of that frame. Then he lifted out that frame and placed it end-down against the side of the hive with all of the bees still on it.

James watched more closely as Natt lifted a second frame out of the hive. This time he noticed how the J-shaped end on the hive tool was used to lifting the frame straight up.

Natt moved the remaining frames into the center and then he took two empty frames from his carry box and placed them either side of the others.

James was curious, "Why did you scrapped the cells off one side of those two empty frames?"

Natt explained, "It gives the bees somewhere to put the wax they secrete while converting the nectar into honey. Otherwise, they gum-up everything, which makes it very difficult to work on the frames."

"Uh so."

"OK Jamie, now blow some smoke across the top of the hive; ... good; ... more up this end," Natt pointed at the few bees that remained on top of the frames. "That'll do." Natt had the lid in his hand and slid it on before the bees moved back up.

James looked at the girls; they were deep in conversation about something; occasionally giggling. Then he thought he heard Chantelle mention William, and he wondered why Tonni didn't invite him instead of, or as well as, he and Chantelle. Perhaps it was because Natt had never met William, Tonni's new boyfriend.

William G Mann was known to his friends as "The Man"; no one was ever game to call him "Willie". His team mates, who have seen him in the shower, knew that he was not particularly well endowed down there, and that he was extremely touchy about that fact. William was the best football player in the school. Tall, handsome, and athletic. Tonni was very happy when he started dating her.

Natt picked up one of the frames that lent against the hive, and holding it firmly at either end, he gave it a few rapid shakes above the hive entrance. All but a few bees fell from the frame. Then using the wide brush that had been near the carry box, he swept the remaining bees from the frame and placed it in the box.

The bees that had landed near the hive entrance soon began walking into the hive.

After Natt shook the bees from the second frame, he noticed that there were a few bees on James's left shoe. He also saw that the bottom of his left trouser leg was not fully tucked in, "Jamie! You'd better tuck you pants back into your socks; OK."

"Thanks Natt," James answered as he did just that; but little did he know it was a bit late.

They repeated the whole process with the second hive.

As Natt shook the bees off the last frame, he asked James to put out the smoker.

"How do I do that?" James enquired.

"There's a cork with the hive tools. Just push it over the smoker's nozzle, OK."

"Yeah, found it... Done... Um, Natt; how much honey is in those frames?"

"There's about 5 pound in each frame."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yep."

"And how do you get the honey out of the frames?"

"Well first I open up the cells with a big knife, then I spin out the honey in a honey-extractor; oh sorry, that's bee-speak for a special centrifuge."

"Do you do that here?"

"Nah; at home."

"Ah, OK." James put the smoker beside the other tools and walked toward the girls. They thought he looked relieved that it was all over.

Chantelle raised her eyebrows, "Glad it's finished?"

"Yeah, for sure," James sighed.

Tonni smiled, "Thanks; it's nice to have someone else do it for a change."

"Oh, shit!" James screamed as he banged his hand between his legs.

"What's wrong?" Chantelle asked in surprise.

"I think I've been stung; oh!" James explained as he pulled down his pants. His cock was immediately exposed; it hung down completely limp and only just two inches long. And there it was; a flattened bee hanging by its stinger from the middle of his cock.

Initially Chantelle and Tonni recoiled in shock; they had never seen a limp cock before in real-life, and certainly not one with an attached bee. Then they both began to giggle.

Chantelle tried to compose herself, "Sorry Jamie; but it does look rather funny with the bee hanging off it like that." Tonni nodded in agreement, barely able to contain her mirth.

James pleaded, "Well don't just stand there laughing, pull it off!"

"Scrape it off, don't squeeze it," Natt commanded. "You don't want to inject more poison."

Chantelle held the tip of his cock with her left hand and used the fingernail of her right index finger to scrap off the bee and its sting.

"Where are your underpants?" She quipped as she removed the bee.

James screwed up his nose, "I knew it was going to be a hot day, so there!"

"Well, if you had worn some underwear, it may have protected your 'crown jewels'." Natt teased.

"Yeah maybe... Shit it still hurts; like being poked by a red-hot needle," James whined.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Chantelle solicited with a mischievous smile.

Natt quickly shouted, "No, don't touch it! The more it is rubbed, the greater it'll swell up and itch."

"Will it really swell?" Chantelle enquired with a glint in her eye, wondering how a swollen, erect cock would feel inside.

"Yeah, normally." Natt replied.

James hitched his pants back up and the three of them set off for the canteen, leaving Natt to pack up his things.

James walked with his knees spread a little trying to stop his pants rubbing his penis.

Chantelle could not resist the opportunity to be completely naked in the garden again. The flowers were showing their full beauty to the warm sun, and she wanted to do the same. She undressed quickly, definitely not a strip-tease, just the swift removal of all of her garments. She felt relieved, euphoric; just like a drug addict after taking their fix. And yes, she was addicted to nudity.

Tonni could see that Chantelle was completely relaxed and comfortable being herself; nude; not pretending to be someone she wasn't; not hiding inside a curtain of clothing. She thought that Chantelle seemed to be happiest unclothed.

Tonni wondered what it was that so excited Chantelle about being naked, and this time she decided to find out by stripping naked herself. Tonni started to undo the buttons on her blouse.