Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle noticed. "Tonni, are you really going to strip?"

Tonni did not answer. She just continued to removed her clothes, slower than Chantelle did; very timidly. At each stage she seemed to reassess her decision, but she did not stop.

The enthusiasm in Chantelle's question attracted James's attention, and he was shocked to see that Tonni's blouse now lay neatly folded beside Chantelle's clothes. Tonni was topless; her shoulders hunched forward; her hands on top of her pants as she started to pull them down. James continued to watch. He could scarcely believe what he was seeing. Was this really happening? Was Tonni, his lab partner, actually stripping in front of him and Chantelle?

Tonni had never been completely naked in front of anyone before; and once fully nude, she felt very exposed. She remained hunched over with her left arm over her breasts as she placed her pants with her blouse. She put her right hand in front of her pussy as she stood.

Tonni and James watched as Chantelle carelessly pick dandy-lion seeds and scatter them with her breath.

Suddenly Chantelle stumbled back; there had been a bee on the yellow dandy-lion flower right next to her hand.

The clumsy way Chantelle fell backwards made Tonni laugh. Then Tonni realised that her attention was solely on Chantelle's actions, and not Chantelle's lack of clothing. And so she appreciated that the others would view her in a similar way; accepting her as she was, the real Tonni; and trying to be other than open and honest was futile. Her arms relaxed; her shoulders straightened; and she stood tall as she joined Chantelle exploring the gardens.

They both took care not to step on the bees which they observed feeding among the clover and dandy-lion flowers.

Seeing the girls "au naturel" caused James's cock to stir, even though there was nothing erotic about their appearance. Actually, the girls looked like they were a normal part of the scenery, just like the birds feeding among the grasses and the bees buzzing from flower to flower. The scene reminded him of some of Norman Lindsay's paintings of nymphs.

Then James thought how wonderful it would be to record a movie in the gardens on a day like this.

"Hey Shell! Tonni! What do you think about us recording another movie, here in the daytime, during the lockdown. Say the next time Natt does the bees. Tonni could be the director again, and it could star Natt, Veronica, and you Shell, and..." James tried, but could not think who else they might ask. "Do you think Natt and Veronica will agree?"

Tonni was quick to volunteer, "I can suggest it to Natty, and perhaps Chantelle can ask Veronica."

Chantelle nodded, "I know Veronica will agree."

James thought to himself, "I think a different story will be required. One that employs the options that are possible on a sunny spring day... Let's see; there can be faster actions, and even filming at high speed to produce slow motion playback." His thoughts raced, "We will need a white reflective umbrella rather than flood-lights and extension-cords, and..."

His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of Chantelle kissing Tonni.

Chantelle had observed that Tonni's attitude to nudity had become the same as hers; that they were kindred spirits. In recognition of that fact, she had picked a beautiful soft-pink frangipani flower, and slipped it above Tonni's left ear. Tonni acknowledged this action by picking a similar flower and placed it above Chantelle's left ear. This exchange was like the giving of rings in a wedding ceremony. To complete the ceremony, Chantelle moved forward and placed her lips on Tonni's. Their bodies pressed together; soft warm skin against soft warm skin. Chantelle consummated the embrace by sliding her right arm down between them until her fingers were on Tonni's clit, which she caressed skilfully before fingering-fucking her.

This sight set James on fire; his heart raced; and his penis grew with the speed of a young bamboo shoot.

James recalled, that many weeks ago Chantelle had been the recipient of such an embrace initiated by Veronica. It must have awakened something within Chantelle that she had not been previously aware of. He wondered, "Would it be the same for Tonni?"

Now having a full erection was not a good thing, because it caused James's penis to rub against his trousers, aggravating the site of the sting; this in turn caused an increased itch and swelling. Thankfully the sting had stopped burning.

Finally, James could not stand it any longer and completely removed his pants. His penis stood up, relieved to be free. But then his shirt-tails blew against his cock, so he removed his shirt as well.

The girls re-joined James just after he had removed his shirt. Their faces were flushed; their camel-toe were swollen and pink; and their nipples extended; each of these betraying their arousal.

At the site of the sting, the girls saw that there was a red spot now surrounded by a swelling which was already the size of a quarter-dollar. The veins along the shaft of his dick bulged out due to the pressure of blood within them. Some pre-cum had already leaked out from its tip.

Chantelle signalled her intention, "We can't let such a beautiful erection go to waste, can we Tonni?"

Tonni shook her head, "Nah, sure can't."

"Shell n..." James pleaded, but it was too late. She was already there, naked, crouching in front of him. Her mouth kissed his cock while her fingers gripped his shaft just below its tip, well away from the site of the sting. She alternated between sucking up the pre-cum from its smooth mushroomed-end or teasing the glands with her tongue.

Tonni did not wish to be left out. She knelt beside Chantelle and begged, "Can I have a taste?"

Chantelle looked at the flower over Tonni's ear and decided to share with her partner. She handed his cock over to Tonni, who immediately placed her mouth over it, down to the glands. She sucked on it as she bobbed her head back and forth ever so slightly; and Chantelle's fingers toyed with his balls, gently stroking the hair on one testicle, and then the other, and back again, each in turn.

It took less than a minute for him to climax. The first shot hit Tonni's tonsils; she recoiled back; the second load landed on her tongue, and the following globs dribbled onto her right breast.

Chantelle screamed, "Don't you dare swallow that; it's mine!"

Tonni turned toward Chantelle, who proceeded to lick the sperm off Tonni's breast. Tonni moaned.

Chantelle glare at Tonni. "Now stick out your tongue," she commanded.

Chantelle sucked on Tonni's tongue, making sure to clean ever bit of sperm off it. Tonni flicked her tongue about in Chantelle's mouth as they continued to kiss. As before Chantelle fingers sought out Tonni's vagina. This time, Tonni responded by placing a finger into Chantelle's pussy.

The sight of the two girls kissing ensured that James's cock stayed rigid.

The girls' embrace was broken when Tonni coughed involuntarily, "KHH." This did not dislodge the sperm still on her tonsils. Her second cough "HHM," was successful, and then she swallowed the sperm, "mmm." She licked her lips; she liked her first taste of sperm. She also liked being intimate with Chantelle.

Eventually all three of them arrived at the canteen, naked.

They all dumped their clothes onto the nearest table.

James immediately flopped onto a chair, while the naked girls went to fetch some drinks, as was now the tradition.

Chantelle slammed the cooler door shut and they returned with four cans.

"A Sprite for Jamie," Chantelle declared, holding out his drink. She also had her usual raspberry iced-tea Snapple.

Tonni carried Natt's Coke and a diet Coke for herself. She sat facing James and Chantelle and placed both drinks on the table beside her. Then she remembered the medicine cabinet, and thought it may contain something to help ease James's symptoms.

Searching through the cabinet she found a bottle of antihistamine tablets.

Tonni handed James the bottle, "Here Jamie, take one of these, it may help."

James took a tablet from the bottle, "Thanks Tonni." He immediately washed it down with a mouthful of Sprite. Then he asked, "Does Natt take one of these when he gets stung?"

"Nah; he's built up an immunity. He says it still hurts when he is stung, but he doesn't swell up or become itchy."

"Gee he's lucky," James conceded as he looked down at the swelling on his itchy cock.

Now Chantelle's tradition was to remain naked while she consumed her Snapple. It seemed Tonni intended to do the same.

As they sat together occasionally sipping their drinks, James caressed Chantelle's thigh. With each upward stroke his fingers moved a little higher. Anything to take his mind off the developing itch.

When James's fingers neared Chantelle's groin, she slightly separated her legs, thus signalling her permission for him stimulate her. He did not need any other invitation. His hand quickly and lovingly moved to her pussy, which he explored. His index finger slid between her labia before rising to circle her swelling clit with a soft caress.

James lent over and kissed Chantelle; their tongues played tag while his fingers worked their magic.

She moaned when he pushed two fingers into her. Back and forth they trust in her warm wetness. Her cunt squeezed his fingers each time he hit that spot.

Chantelle looked into James's eyes, and softly pleaded, "Oh, Jamie darling; I need your cock inside me."

"I'm sorry; but you heard what Natt said about rubbing it."

"Yeah; but I feel so turned on; please..."

James interrupted, "It's alright, I think I know what to do."

Immediately Natt entered the Canteen, he saw what James was doing. He was not shocked by this, because he had seen them making love before via his security monitors.

When the screen-door banged shut behind him, Chantelle opened her eyes and saw Natt standing in front of her. Their eyes met; Chantelle eyes sparkled, and her face glowed as she smiled at him, to which Natt mouthed, "Hi," and smiled back.

Chantelle nodded in acknowledgement.

Natt thought that Chantelle's level of excitement increased once she knew that he was watching them. Chantelle loved being watched.

Natt had intended asking James how his cock felt; was it still stinging; how much had it swollen. But Natt had already noticed Chantelle's legs were spread wide with James's head between them, as he skilfully stimulated her clit with his tongue. Natt could also see that James had two fingers stimulating her G-spot. She lay back with her mouth open, moaning contentedly. So, Natt decided not to disturb James.

When Natt caught Chantelle's eye again, he just mouthed, "Enjoy."

Chantelle nodded in reply.

Tonni didn't appear to be concerned by Natt's presence. She just continued to play with herself while she sat watching James and Chantelle. She masturbated furiously. Her breathing was heavy as she thrust a finger back and forth inside her glistening cunt.

Then Tonni's finger trailed a thread of mucus as she carried her love-juices up onto her inflamed clit; her muscles twitched as her finger gently rubbed circles around her clit. Her face was rapt with pleasure. Her nude body glistened with sweat despite the coolness in the canteen. She had an orgasm, a noisy orgasm.

Natt watched Tonni out of the corner of his eye, and decided it best to pretend not to notice. He had never thought of his sister as a sexual animal, because until recently, she had always worn such drab clothes and seemed so shy. In fact, he had never glimpsed her nude before, and certainly not seen her masturbate; he was amazed at her new found boldness. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, but why not; his little sister was entitled to get as much pleasure from masturbation as he always has.

The air was heavy with the scent of female arousal. It and the sexual exploits of the others filled Natt's head with desire.

Once Natt had removed his beekeeping overalls, Tonni walked up to him carrying his can of Coke.

He took it, "Thanks sis."

And as he stood there having a sip, Tonni began unbuttoning his shirt with nervous fingers. She wondered, "Will he allow me to go all-the-way? Oh geez, I hope so."

Natt protested, "What are you doing?" However, he did not stop her; he had never been undressed by a girl before, and certainly not by a naked one. It excited him.

He had not realised how sexy his little sister had become. Her firm, budding breasts stood proud high up on her chest, rising and falling with each breath; her nipples were extended. And below her flat tummy, her mound was completely hairless and smooth. Her hips had become wide enough to create a gap between her slender legs, a gap where her camel-toe was fully visible; her pussy lips were pink, swollen and dripping wet, with just a hint of an inner lip protruding.

Natt had noticed how her attitude had changed over the last few months; now she always wore her contact lenses instead of those heavy glasses, and she had taken to wearing a mini-skirt and blouse instead of a sloppy tracksuit. She may not have been as desirable as Chantelle or Veronica, but she had most certainly blossomed. Her nude beauty made him realise how much he himself longed for sex at that moment.

Tonni gazed up at Natt's face and saw where he was looking, at her pussy; she was pleased. She looked down and could clearly make out a bulge in his pants; this pleased her even more.

But Natt did not notice her glances, because his thoughts were of the last time he had seen Veronica; how a nude Veronica had sat with her legs spread just enough to tease him with a full view of her hairless pussy, which was swollen, red, and glistened with lust. But it was her red hair and hazel-green eyes that really attracted him.

Tonni managed to take off Natt's shirt and was encouraged by the fact that the bulge in his pants had grown.

She started undoing his belt while he continued to daydream. Even as nervous as she was, it didn't take her long to remove Natt's pants as well. His dick sprang free; pointing up at her face; reddened; begging for attention. The veins along its length bulged so much that it looked like a gnarled tree-trunk; a huge tree-trunk; over two inches thick and more than eight inches long. Tonni thought, "Geez; will that really fit inside me? Wow!"

Still Natt's thoughts were of a nude Veronica; how she had put his left hand on her breast and pushed his right hand down onto her moist pussy as she hugged and kissed him goodbye. And what a kiss; her tongue licked his lips before thrusting between them. She had encouraged his fingers to enter her; she was tight; her pussy gripped his fingers.

In reality, it was Tonni who had taken Natt's hand and placed it between her thighs, using her own fingers to force two of his into her pussy. It was also Tonni who began to tongue-kiss him.

She reached for his cock. Her fingers encircled it and squeezed it gently. Her hand confirmed that Natt's penis was larger than any she had felt before. This made her more excited, but also more nervous about taking such a huge cock into herself.

Gently she stroked the length of his manhood. His skin felt soft and warm. A drop of pre-cum oozed from its tip.

Back and forth her fingers moved along its massive length, with her thumb spreading his pre-cum each time it reached the knob. Still more was released with each stroke.

Suddenly Natt's dreaming ended and he realised that his fingers were really inside Tonni's pussy, and it was her tongue that darted about in his mouth. He thought it wrong, but he did not pull away; he did however withdraw his fingers, but first he felt around the inside of her vagina for a little while.

"Tonni don't," he pleaded unconvincingly when she broke the kiss.

But Tonni continued to play with his cock which now ached with the intense pleasure she was giving him.

She was wet from her earlier masturbation, but the anticipation of what she was about to do was of itself very exciting, and made her even wetter.

When she thought he was ready, she guided his cock between her pussy lips. At first, she just moved its head around in her slit, moistening it, ready for its entry. This excited her even more than when she had sex with William in the back row of the picture theatre. Not wearing panties under her miniskirt was certainly a good idea that night. Ever since then, she has always gone without, even at school. Something William soon discovered, and took advantage of, whenever they met between classes. She did enjoy his fingering on such occasions.

Meanwhile, in the background, were the continual moans of Chantelle; but now they grew louder and more intense as James finger-fucked her with increased speed. She ran her fingers through his hair as she held him against her pussy, her body shook each time he touched her G-spot.

Tonni was encouraged by Chantelle's moans, even though she did not realise it. She placed Natt's cock at her pussy entrance. Her warm wetness enveloped the knob; still he did not stop her.

At first there was a brief twinge of pain as his huge cock tore her hymen just a little.

Inch by inch she pressed herself onto him; she could feel his cock being forced deeper and deeper, stretching her inside as it went. It was the same sensation as she experienced first time she had sex, but without so much pain. It was the drug that she had immediately become addicted to, and continually sought.

She continued to push down until her clit was tickled by the tangle of his pubic hairs. Finally, she had eight inches of his enflamed cock throbbing within her. She thought, "Who said size doesn't count. I can feel the difference. So much fuller. So much better... Oh yeah; oh, so good."

Again, Natt's thoughts were of Veronica; how, on the same day as she teased him, Veronica had approached James in the carpark. His cock was protruding out of his pants, stiff and inviting. He remembered hearing her tell James how horny she felt just before she took his cock all the way inside her. Recalling this made Natt realise that he should have pressed himself into her nude body when she kissed him goodbye; now he was sure that she would have accepted him, and not as a passive partner, but as an active participant.

Tonni flexed her ankles in her effort to massage Natt's cock with her pussy; up on her toes to have it withdraw a little, then back down again to drive it all the way in. She never tired of that stretching sensation as it pushed back in.

It took some determination, but the sensation was worth it. It felt oh so good; especially each time his penis pushed past her G-spot. Her nipples were caressed by his chest hairs as her breasts rubbed up and down against his body.

The canteen was filled with the squishing sound of Natt's cock sliding into Tonni's hot, slippery cunt; and the slurping sound as it withdrew; and the occasional moans of pleasure by both Tonni and Chantelle. If one listened carefully, you could also hear the small birds feeding among the nearby shrubs, but none of the occupants of the canteen were aware of them.

When her ankles could take it no more, Tonni satisfied herself by grinding her clit against him; his pubic hairs tickled.

Suddenly an ear-piecing scream filled the canteen. Chantelle was climaxing. She made no effort to remain quiet. She pulled James firmly against her pussy with her two hands interlocked in his hair. Her legs squeezed against his ears. His fingers felt her insides spasm wildly as she experienced the great release.

Chantelle's orgasm broke Natt's thoughts. He was on the verge himself, so he whispered a warning in Tonni's ear, "Ooh gees Tonni; I'm about to cum." Thus, he pleaded with her to release him. But she had her arms tight about him and held him until he discharged all his frustration into her. His thick salty cum splashed about her cervix and into her womb, again and again.