Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natt's conscience bothered him, "Oh hell sis; we shouldn't have done this."

Tonni moaned through clenched teeth.

When Chantelle relaxed, spent but satisfied, James pulled free of her legs. "Shell, do you still want to fuck?" he whispered.

Without hesitation Chantelle replied, "Oh yes, please. Stick it in."

"You have to promise to lay still."

Chantelle reluctantly agreed. "Yeah, I will; I promise. Please do it."

James moved his hip between her legs. Thankfully his cock slid in with almost no resistance; she was dripping wet. They lay there motionless; well except for the fact that Chantelle regularly flexed her sphincter muscles to massage his cock.

"Shell! I thought you promised not to move."

Chantelle was indignant. "I'm not moving my body."

"But I can feel you pussy squeezing me, and I'm afraid squeezing may be as bad as rubbing."

Chantelle apologised, "Sorry; do you want me to stop?"

"Yeah, I think you better."

"Oh bugger." And so they had to be content with a nude cuddle and hungry kisses.

And still Tonni held Natt; slowly grinding her clit against his pubic bone, back-and-forth until her whole body tensed and her cunt went into involuntary spasms. She had a wild orgasm; a very noisy orgasm; it gave her "the relief" she had so desperately sought.

Her face had a relaxed glow of satisfaction and contentment; of having given herself completely to a man; of being full of his life-giving sperm as God intended.

Amazingly Natt's cock remained firm, and still she held him.

She stared into his eyes and he looked back lovingly. He had finally accepted his sister as a beautiful sex partner, despite the normal conventions. He lent forward and kissed her; this time he was kissing his little sis, and not dreaming of Veronica.

They both started moving their hips back-and-forth. The sensation was a little different now because of the lubricating effect of his sperm, which oozed out of her cunt and down onto his balls and her legs.

He did not know if he would be able to cum again, or if she would have another orgasm, but that didn't matter; it still felt wonderful; the warmth of her soft skin against his; her nipples pressed into his chest, all while they stood there nude, still coupled.

They both knew this would not be the only time they would make love. That visits to each other's bedroom would certainly make the rest of the lockdown more tolerable.