Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 16

Story Info
Filming of teen movie ends in an orgy, as crew screw too.
7.2k words
4.8
4.3k
3
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James lay on top of his bed. He couldn't sleep because his penis was extremely itchy. He so desperately wanted to scratch it, but he had been warned, that would only make it worse. So, what STD had made his cock so swollen and itchy. Well actually, it was a bee sting he had received earlier that day when he helped collect the honey from the beehives at Greenholt Gardens.

At the time this story, he was a senior at Cedar Hill High School, and his main interest was audio / visual techniques.

He thought, "What can I do to take my mind off this damn itch? ... Perhaps if I start on an outline for the next movie I want to film... OK, so what do I have; Veronica and Natt will probably agree to star in it if they can play opposite each other... ah, perhaps as a couple. Yeah damn; that would make it another love story, from their first meeting through their various stages love making. That will have to do unless I think of something else..."

Veronica Watson was the head cheerleader at Cedar Hill High School, where she was also a senior. She was tall with the flawless body of a ballet dancer. She had long ginger hair that went well with her fair skin and hazel-green eyes. She always seemed very confident.

Nathaniel (Natt) Arthur was the night security guard at the Greenholt Gardens and the person who looked after the beehives there. He was the one James was helping when he was stung.

James was stumped for a while, trying to find a different part for Chantelle, his girl-friend. He didn't want to just remake the first film with her staring as Gwen, the representation of the couple's hidden attraction. He needed a different approach.

Suddenly he had an idea, "Who or what would help a couple progress through their relationship. Why Cupid, of course. Yeah; Shell would love to play a naked Cupid."

Chantelle Spiros was also a cheerleader at Cedar Hill High School; a class-mate of Veronica, and her best friend. She and Veronica had similar builds, but Chantelle had long dark hair which was in contrast with her fair skin and blue eyes. At school she was always immaculately dressed, and looking like she'd spent the morning in a beauty salon.

James created a file called Movie2.docx on his laptop and typed into it some rough notes on his ideas so far, then he looked up pictures of Cupid on the internet.

He observed, "Cupid certainly could be nude, or draped with lace across her private parts. Ah; but most pictures showed Cupid with wings. I wonder if Tonni will be able to provide those."

Antoinette (Tonni) Arthur had been the producer, the director, and the costume maker on his previous movie, and he had assumed she would be willing to do these jobs again.

Tonni was Natt's younger sister. She and James were partners in their audio/visual laboratory sessions at Cedar Hill High School. It was James who introduced Tonni to Chantelle, and she and Tonni had become very close friends; they were kindred spirits. Tonni had, just that day, discovered her enjoyment of being nude; perhaps this tendency was to be expected, given that she had stopped wearing panties under her miniskirt, even at school.

Next, James concentrated on providing greater details of the story line. "Let's see, their love story should start with their first meetings... Perhaps in a coffee shop, say the canteen at Greenholt Gardens. Cupid could use her powers to ensure that appropriate romantic music played in the background... The next location could be a picture theatre. We could use the school auditorium where the English department performs it plays. The one where Shell had seduced me while I was controlling the lights and sound for a school performance of Shakespeare. With Cupids help, their relationship will progress to petting; his hand up her dress; her hand rubbing the bulge in his pants... The final location could be... ah, lets see, perhaps a picnic on a lawn at the Greenholt Gardens. Cupid will put thoughts into their heads by touching their foreheads with an arrow. Here they progress to oral sex and then finally intercourse, although the intercourse should be simulated; we can't ask the couple to actually do ..."

It worked; thinking of these things distracted his mind enough that he dropped off to sleep.

When he awoke early Sunday morning, he immediately added to the draft file the thoughts he had just before he fell asleep.

He was desperate to get feedback from Chantelle and Tonni, so he e-mailed them the draft file and the picture of Cupid that he liked best.

After his breakfast James rang Chantelle.

"Hi Jamie. I read your revised plot for the movie remake." She sounded excited.

"Great; what do you think?"

"I really like the idea of replacing Gwen with Cupid."

"Good. I know you'll make a beautiful Cupid, with or without covering."

"Thanks... Are we going to do like before? Cupid will start modestly dressed, say with lace draped around me, then progressively uncover, until I'm completely nude in the final scene?"

"Nah..."

Chantelle interrupted before he could explain, "NO! What do you mean, no?" She had like that in the original movie.

"I thought you should be nude the entire time. You did say you wanted a remake with full nudity, didn't you?"

"Yeah. Great... But I guess filming will have to wait for the covid lockdown to end."

"Actually, we may be able to use the lockdown to our advantage. If Natt lets us into the gardens again, then we will have them completely to ourselves, no other people."

Chantelle voice sounded excited again, "Yeah, that's true."

Sounding slightly worried, James asked, "Do you think you can convince Veronica to play the role of Ingrid?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. She teased Natt so much when she was at the gardens with us, that I think she really likes him, and will jump at the chance to see him again... Gee, I hope Tonni can persuade Natt to play the role of Max. We need him so that Veronica will agree."

"You're right. I'm going to phone Tonni right now and ask her to convince Natt to star in it."

"Good luck. Love You." And with that Chantelle hung up.

James immediately phoned Tonni.

Tonni answered cheerfully, "Hi Jamie."

"Hi Tonni."

"You know, your timing is great. I only just finished reading your revised plot."

"What about the picture of Cupid? Have you looked at it?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think you can make a pair of wings for Shell to wear as Cupid?"

"I have been thinking about them... I reckon I'll start with a wire frame for each side, and then add feathers made from stiff white paper."

"That sounds great... How will they be held in place?"

Tonni thought out loud, "Perhaps a fishing line or elastic around the neck and another around the chest... Yeah, that should work."

"Great... About the filming. The first location in the coffee shop will need some extras; a waitress and some customers. Maybe this should be shot once the covid lockdown has ended... Or; would you like to play the waitress, and could you or Chantelle maybe convince Darren and Kim to act as customers?"

"I think that would be too many people to smuggle into the gardens at any one time, don't you?"

James reluctantly agreed, "Yeah... However, if we prepare a detailed story board, there may be some scenes that could be shot with just Veronica and Natt."

"Maybe so; but that would make it very difficult to keep the continuity correct. Let's just leave filming of the coffee shop scenes until later."

James was despondent, "OK... I think the need for extras is even worse for the next location, the movie theatre. So, I assume it too will have to wait."

Tonni was also upset with the situation, "Yeah. This lockdown is a real bummer."

"But I think the lockdown will work in our favour when it comes to the picnic scenes. The Greenholt Gardens are shut at present, aren't they?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if Natt can let us in like he did yesterday, then we'll have the whole place to ourselves, wouldn't we?"

Tonni response was definitely happier, "Yeah, you're right."

"If we complete the detailed script for those scenes, then we could film them the next time Natt does the bees... Do you know when that will be?"

"Probably in two or three weeks; it depends on how many sunny days we have."

James suddenly remembered another complication of the lockdown, no access to the High School. "Oh shit! I just realised we don't have the cameras and other equipment we will need."

"Actually, we do. When the lockdown was announced, I immediately collected all the gear we had used before and booked it all out of the school's audio/video store."

James was relieved, "Wow that's great."

"But I hadn't thought of the fact that we may be filming in the daytime."

"Ah... So, we will need some light-reflecting screens... Perhaps we can convert something using alfoil."

"Let me check; I think we may have an all-white umbrella here at home."

"Oh good... There is one last thing, however. Do you think you can convince Natt to star as Max?"

"I think so; I'll just tell him Veronica will be staring as Ingrid, the girl who is to become his girlfriend in the movie."

"OK, I hope it works. Bye."

"Bye Jamie."

*****

After lunch, Tonni knocked softly on Natt's bedroom door and entered immediately, without waiting for a reply.

Natt didn't know who knocked, so he desperately tried to hide his erection, and didn't manage to blank his computer screen.

Tonni spotted the video that was still playing. "What's that you've been watching... Wow! He's kissing her pussy the way Jamie kissed Shell yesterday. So why are you watching it? I thought I satisfied you yesterday?"

"Ah... Sorry sis; um... I just felt, ah, sort of horny." His face was red with embarrassment.

"Well, you should have come and got me." Tonni offered without hesitation, "You should know from yesterday, that I'll always be here for you." Yesterday she had seduced him in the canteen of the Greenholt Gardens.

Tonni had kept watching the computer, "She seems to be really enjoying it, just like Shell did... I wonder what it's like?"

Natt was amazed, "Haven't you ever been kissed like that?"

Tonni shook her head, "Nah."

Natt eyes sparkled and his whole face smiled at the prospect, when he asked, "Would you like me to do it for you?"

"Would you really?" Tonni's hand slipped under her skirt and lightly rubbed her bald pussy. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Well yeah. Given what you did for me yesterday; I think I owe it to you."

"Really!" Tonni flopped backwards onto his bed; lifted her skirt and spread her legs. "OK; I'm ready." She said as she rubbed her clit.

Natt stepped back, surprised, "Where are your panties?"

She continued massaging her clit, "Sorry; I don't wear them anymore."

As he positioned himself between her legs, he asked, "What; never?"

"Not for a few months now... Oh geez, that really is great. Oh, don't stop! Oh shit; oh yeah, oh yeah; oooh!"

Natt concentrated on Tonni's clit; licking and kissing it. Finally he pressed a finger into her vagina far enough to stimulate her G-spot.

Tonni's breathing became heavy, and was often punctuated by loud moans. She was so noisy in fact, that Natt was glad his bedroom was well away from the main parts of their house.

Her love juices flowed enough to ooze from her pussy and dribble down onto her skirt.

Natt continued his manipulations until Tonni had an orgasm; a very noisy orgasm.

A minute later, Natt lay recovering on his back beside Tonni, who's skirt was still up around her waist, leaving her nude pussy fully exposed and obviously dripping wet.

Suddenly the door opened. It was their mum. "Your father and I are glad to hear that you two are making love now rather than fighting. But Nathaniel; you better not make Antoinette pregnant; you hear?" Their parents always used their full names when they were in trouble.

They both froze, mortified by their discovery.

Natt thought, "Geez; we are really screwed now."

With a very stern look, their mum repeated her demand more forcefully, "You hear me; don't make Antoinette pregnant!"

Tonni summoned up enough courage to reply, "We're sorry mum. Really really sorry. But ah, Natty was only giving me my first oral sex."

"Natt, did you really do that for your sister?"

Natt nodded nervously, "Err, yeah."

Their mum smiled, "Well then, Tonni; I think you should thank your brother, properly."

"What? ... How?"

"How about you start by kissing his penis."

Keen to obey her mother, Tonni sat up and set Natt's semi-flaccid cock free.

Because his cock was so limp, she found she could take it all into her mouth, but that didn't last long. It grew quickly, until it looked like a gnarled tree-trunk; a huge tree-trunk; well over two inches thick and more than eight inches long.

As Tonni's tongue tickled the glans of Natt's cock, their mum observed, "Natt, you certainly are you father's son." Since drop of pre-cum had appeared on Natt's cock, she instructed, "Tonni, now suck the tip... Good girl; tastes a bit salty, doesn't it?"

Tonni nodded as she continued to gently suck him like a baby suckling at her mother's breast.

"Now make sure you do a good job; and when he comes, you had better take it all in the mouth and swallow it, because I don't want any to get on the bed-spread, you hear me?"

Tonni's reply, "Yes mum," was completely garbled because her mouth was full of Natt's cock.

"Are you a virgin, Tonni?" Their mum asked, as she was little bit concerned about encouraging them to have sex.

Tonni's face went red with embarrassment. She reluctantly stopped sucking, "Nah; sorry mum."

"Well, I hope you always take precautions."

"Ah; it's alright mum; I'm ah, taking the pill."

"Good girl; then you have our blessing... Carry on." And with that, she left closing the door behind her.

They look into each other's eyes and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Natt said what they were both thinking, "Holly shit; can you believe mum and dad aren't going to kill us?"

"More than that, they seem to be happy for us to keep doing it together."

"Yeah... Wow."

Tonni resumed working on Natt's cock.

She thought he would come quicker than he did; but she continued, because she really did believe she owed him that much.

"Look out sis; I'm about to cum!" Natt warned.

Tonni lifted her head so that only the tip of his cock was in her mouth, leaving plenty of room for what was to cum.

Finally, Natt sprayed three spurts of sperm into her eager mouth. She swallowed after each one.

She smiled; pleased that she had succeeded in making him cum; and in doing so, she confirmed that she liked drinking his sperm as much as Jamie's.

Once she had licked his cock clean of every drop of sperm, she lay back down on the bed and licked her lips.

Tonni started the conversation, "Did you hear Shell tell Jamie that she wanted to remake the movie that we just finished?"

Natt's answer casually, "Yeah, I heard her say that."

"Well, this time she wants it filmed the way Jamie originally intended, with full nudity."

"Really?" Natt was intrigued, because from what he had seen during the making of the original movie, it certainly contained some nudity.

"Yeah... However, Jamie has modified the story line. This time he wants Shell to play a nude Cupid that works to bring a young couple together. It starts with their first meetings, and ends with them consummating their relationship. The consummation will be simulated, of cause."

"OK; so, what's that got to do with me?" Now he was even more intrigued.

"Well, we don't think we can impose on Darren and Kim to act in another movie. So, we would like you and Veronica to be the young couple. What do you think?"

His cock twitched at that mere mention of Veronica's name. Tonni saw the movement.

"Yeah, I remember her," his cock twitched again. "She's a real ball-teaser."

"Would you like to get back at Veronica; to take her completely; to thrust that huge cock of yours into her and make her like it so much that she will want to be your girlfriend; so much that she will do whatever you want, when and where you want?" Tonni didn't think that's what he should do, she just said it to get a reaction.

Natt considered Tonni's suggestion for a while before he finally replied, "To answer your question: yes, I'd like to show Veronica who's boss."

Encouraged, Tonni asked, "Does that mean you agree to be in the movie?"

"Yeah, for sure." Natt's thoughts were of the final scene; the simulated consummation of the relationship; only he did not plan for it to be faked.

Tonni was elated, "Great. I give you a copy of what Jamie has written so far."

*****

Chantelle phoned Veronica.

"Hi Shell; what's up?" She sounded pleased that Chantelle had phoned, yet curious as to why.

"Hi Veronica. I think I told you that Jamie was making a movie starring me as a main character."

"Yeah, I remember." Veronica was intrigued; she thought, "So?"

"Well, we've finished filming it."

Veronica acknowledged that, "Ah; OK." and then she added a not-so-subtle plea, "You do know I haven't seen any of that movie, don't you?"

"Yeah; I'll see that you get a copy once Jamie and Tonni have finished editing it."

That pleased her, and so she responded, "Good." but she still wondered if there was more to the phone call than just that news.

Chantelle continued, "Anyway, Jamie has written another script in which I will play Cupid as she works to bring a young couple together. It starts with their first meetings, and ends with them consummating their relationship; actually, the consummation will not be real, but the viewer won't be able to tell because of the camera angle."

"Ah ha. So why are you telling me this?" Her voice sounded genuinely puzzled.

"Because, we don't think we can impose on Darren and Kim to act in another movie. So, we would like you and Natt to be the young couple. You remember Natt, don't you? He's the security guard at Greenholt Gardens; the guy you so brutally teased when we were there."

Chantelle heard Veronica laugh, "Yeah; I remember him. I enjoyed pushing his buttons and seeing his reactions... So, you want me to star in the movie as his potential partner?"

Chantelle pleaded, "Yeah... Will you do it?"

"Do you think he will agree, given how badly I teased him?" Veronica continued to giggle.

Trying to sound positive, Chantelle replied, "We think he will, if you promise to stick to the script during filming. No teasing eh?"

Veronica thought, "But what about before and after filming? Oh yeah; now that could be fun. I do enjoy teasing him." After considering this prospect, she told Chantelle, "Yeah, I'll do it; and I promise to stick to the script during filming."

"Good... Now the only filming we can do during the Covid lockdown is the picnic scene. We can do that at the Greenholt Gardens, because Natt can let us in. You live close to the gardens, don't you?"

"Yeah, I only live a couple of blocks from the canteen entrance. And you know, I go that way nearly every time I walk Chum, my little Jack Russel terrier."

Her parents chose Chum as a present for Veronica, because the large patches in his coat were the same colour as Veronica's hair, and he was the confident one among the litter.

Chantelle was relieved, "Great. That means you would be able to make it there for the shooting."

"Yep; no problem."

*****

At the Arthur home three weeks later, on the Saturday morning, Natt sat in the dining room eating some muesli, when Tonni entered wearing only a thin night-dress that just came down to her groin. She was carrying a bowl of cereal and a spoon.

When Tonni turned side-on, Natt noticed the way her thigh curved back as it went up, and then out where in met the fairer skin of her bottom; he didn't know what it was about this view, but it certainly caused his fading morning erection to become rock-hard again.