Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonni noticed the bulge in Natt's pyjama pants, and its cause was partly visible through the front-opening of his pyjamas. She immediately decided not to waste this beautiful erection. So, she pulled his penis out through the fly, and then passed a leg between him and the table, and straddled him with her back to the table. Natt smiled with a mouth full of muesli.

As she pushed down on him, their mother entered, "You two at it again?"

Tonni was indignant, "Why not? You had him yesterday morning!"

Their mum countered, "Yes; but he didn't have anything to do afterwards." She knew that they planned to work on the beehives that morning.

Tonni had finished pushing down on Natt's cock; she felt his pubic hairs press against her pussy as she pleaded, "Ooh; but mum, his cock was so inviting."

Tonni was bouncing up-and-down on Natt, as their mum asked "Aren't you two supposed to be doing the bees today?"

Tonni answered, "Yeah, but..."

Their mum interrupted, "Well then, stop messing about with Natty and eat your breakfast."

"Can't we finish first; we won't be long."

Their mum suggested, "You can screw anytime. Right now, you need to have your breakfast and go to the gardens." When Tonni didn't stop, their mum continued, "What's happened to you Antoinette? Have you become a nymphomaniac or what?"

Upset at the suggestion, she immediately answered, "Ooh! No mum, I'm not, ooh!" And then she pleaded, "But doing it is so, so nice; ooh!"

"Yes, it is; but..."

Tonni flexed her sphincter muscles squeezing Natt's cock as it rubbed her G-spot. "Ooh!" she moaned.

"Have you arranged for anybody to help you and your brother today?"

"Yeah; ooh! Jamie and Shell will be there. Ooh!"

"So; you don't want to be late, do you?"

"Ooh! Guess not." Reluctantly Tonni lifted off Natt's dick and sat beside him eating her cereals.

A few mouthfuls later, Natt finished his muesli.

While he was chewing his last mouthful, their father entered the dining room. "Morning."

They both responded, "Hi dad." Then Natt left the room.

"Why such a long face Tonni?"

"Natty and I were doing it, but mum made us stop."

"Really; why?"

"She said we didn't have time because we're going to do the bees today."

"Ah... If you sit on my lap facing the table, then you can eat and enjoy doing it at the same time. What do you say?"

With a broad smile, Tonni agreed, "Oh yes please daddy."

A minute later Tonni was eating her cereals as slowly as possible, so that she could enjoy the feeling of her father's huge cock moving inside her pussy as she slid her bum back-and-forth on his lap.

*****

Natt and Tonni drove into the gardens just behind another car. It was Chantelle and James.

Chantelle greeted Tonni, "Hi Tonni; have you got my wings?"

"Yeah. How about we get those clothes off you, so you can try the wings on."

"Great idea. You know me; I love to be a free spirit in these gardens."

"So do I." Tonni agreed. And they both quickly took off their clothes.

Chantelle pulled Tonni to her. They kissed. Their hands caressed each other, and finally end in mutual masturbation.

Meanwhile, James and Natt collected the necessary beekeeping gear from the canteen and headed for the apiary.

Tonni and Chantelle checked out the proposed picnic spot, while Natt and James worked the two hives. This time they took four frames of capped honey from each of the hives. Neither of the guys was stung.

The site the girls chose for the picnic was on a level grassed area beside the brook. They selected this position because the gurgling sound of the water around the rocks was most pleasing, and it was close to the pool where Max and Ingrid were to go skinny dipping.

Veronica arrived just as the others finished their preparations. Natt and James had just returned from pinching the frames of honey from the bees, and Chantelle had Cupid's wings fitted snugly on her nude shoulders.

Veronica wore a white crop-top and a pleated green miniskirt. She tied Chum to a nearby tree and fetched him a bowl of water.

Once Veronica was inside, Tonni approached her with the outfit she was to wear as Ingrid.

"Do you want me to change into those now?" She asked.

"Yes, then we can start filming."

"Oh; OK." Veronica replied with a cheeky glint in her eyes.

She took Ingrid's outfit and bent over to place them on a nearby chair. Her arse cheeks were fully visible either side of her thong panty. Her panties were green lace trimmed with black edging. The black made her firm nicely-rounded cheeks seem even paler, smooth, and unblemished, like a baby's bum.

She stood and hurriedly pushed the back of her skirt down, pretending she had suddenly realised what had happened.

Veronica stood in full view of the others; she did not seek a private place to change. She proceeded to do the sexiest striptease she could. She had spent many hours on the internet watching striptease videos, planning what she would do and practicing the routine she was about to perform. Her aim was to tease Natt as much as possible.

To begin the actual strip-tease, Veronica reached up under her skirt with both hands and pulled her panties down over her bum to her knees. Then she quickly pulled them back up again, as if she had changed her mind.

She looked into Natt's eyes; smiled provocatively, and with determination, commenced again. This time she let her panties fall from her hands, so they slid slowly down her legs to her ankles, then she stepped out of them.

Next, she removed her crop-top: first using her right hand, she lifted the right side enough to reveal her bra, then as she reached for the left side, the right dropped hiding her bra again; finally, she used both hands to slowly pull the front up and over her head. She swung it about before she dropped it in Natt's lap with a mischievous smile. Her bra matched her panty: it was a green demi-cup bra with a trim of white lace that barely covered her nipples, and it had black edging along the bottom.

So far, she had not shown any private parts, but that was about to change. She took a deep breath; and then proceeded.

She reached behind and unclasped her bra. With her left arm over her breasts, she slipped the bra from under her arm, first on the left side and then on the right. Then she twirled the bra above her head, causing her breasts and left arm to wobble sideways just a little, before she flicked her bra toward Natt. He caught it with great skill. She caught his eye and mouthed, "Well done."

Veronica turned to face away from Natt, before she lowered her left arm. Her hair had fallen over her breasts; it was still there as she turned back to face him, with her head up and her shoulders back to emphasise her breasts. She caught the strands of hair in her fingers and swept them back behind her shoulders. Her breasts were firm and perfectly shaped, just like two champagne glasses, and close enough to form a delightful cleavage. Her nipples were reddish and well extended.

She wiggled her hips about for a few minutes as she very slowly turned around. This provided many tantalising glimpses of her bald pussy and her bum cheeks. Her breasts stood firm, moving only just a little.

Veronica stopped turning when she was again facing away from Natt. She run her hands down the front of her legs all the way to her ankles; this caused her skirt to ride up at the back to expose her pale nicely-rounded cheeks and her pussy was visible between her legs. She twisted her head to the left and looked past her hips at Natt, so she could gauge his reaction. She posed like that for a second before she moved her hands back up and stood.

Next, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. After placing her hands over her pussy, she turned around to face the others.

Then Veronica took a deep breath, and with a shout, "Da-dah!" she raised her arms. Her face was flushed. She stood fully exposed with her feet slightly apart, so it was that they all could clearly see her swollen pussy was smooth and red; the same colour as a blond guy's erect penis.

Finally, she briefly sucked two fingers, licked her lips, and then smiled provocatively at Natt, as if to say, "Do you like what you see?"

Veronica's striptease reminded James of the striptease she had performed in the school canteen that Monday when Chantelle first went to her classes naked. There was one main difference however; there were no boys encouraging her with their whistling and shouts of "GET IT OFF; GET IT OFF!"

Natt had tried not to watch, but he couldn't resist. He had to admit she was extremely sexy, and definitely a real ball-teaser. He looked forward to the recording of the final scene of the movie, where he planned to show her what happed to ball-teasers such as her.

It barely took any time at all for Veronica to put on Ingrid's outfit and look respectful again, except for her flushed face.

Filming started with Ingrid carrying a picnic basket while Max had a travel blanket. They surveyed the area before them.

Max said his first line, "I think it will be nice down there next to the brook; OK?"

Ingrid responded, "Yes, it looks good."

They walked down, arm-in-arm toward the clearing.

Filming continued without any problems, exactly according to the script.

Cupid used her powers to encourage the couple, firstly to engage in some light petting and tongue-kissing. Then she had Max perform oral sex on Ingrid.

Ingrid had a real orgasm once Max stimulated her G-spot as well.

Next, Cupid gave Ingrid the desire to cool off in the pond. And not just by wading in, but by skinny-dipping.

"I'm going for a swim; would you like to join me?" She asked Max with a mischievous grin.

Ingrid stood and remove her clothes quickly, as if she was on a beach and had a bikini under, which she didn't.

Max was unable to resist, and followed her as soon as he had undressed. His plunge into the water was recorded at high speed by James, so that the spray would be displayed beautifully in slow motion on playback.

Ingrid and Max splashed about in the pond like innocent little children; flicking water onto each other, and generally fooling around.

The movie makers were wrong in thinking that they were the only ones legally avoiding the lockdown. Many people walked their dogs just as Veronica had.

An elderly gentleman and his young mistress each had a dog. This was how they avoided the lockdown and meet secretly near the Greenholt Gardens. That day they had entered the gardens via the gate Natt had forgotten to close. They were walking near the canteen, when they heard the splashing in the pond; and looking through the trees, they were just able to see Natt and Veronica. They did not see the cameras or the others. They smiled and continued on their way, looking for another place where they could enjoy their own version of lovemaking. If the movie makers had seen them, perhaps they could have asked them to act as extras in the filming of the coffee shop scenes, but it was not to be.

The script required Cupid to hover above Max and suggest he kiss Ingrid. James knew this would require the application of the "green scene" technique, however they had not yet been shown how to do this in their course at school, and it would have to be added once the lockdown ended.

Max knew what the script expected, so he lunged forward and planted a passionate kiss on Ingrid's mouth, then he turned and made a hasty retreat from the pond. Ingrid hesitated for a moment, acting as if in shock, and then followed him.

And so it was that Max and Ingrid returned to lay naked, side by side on the picnic blanket. The warm rays of the sun kissed their nakedness; it was so relaxing. They would have surely fallen asleep if it wasn't for Cupid.

At Cupid's suggestion, Max resumed caressing Ingrid's pussy, and he shifted down a little so that he could kiss her nearest breast.

Ingrid encouraged Max by reaching for his penis and gently stroking it.

Max responded by lifting his head, and while looking into her eyes, he moved his face slowly toward hers. They kissed; and this kiss soon became very sensual, with them taking turns to suck the other's tongue.

As Cupid reached out to touch Max on the forehead, the camera zoomed in on Cupid's nakedness. Her face was flushed and her pussy red and smooth with arousal. This time she gave Max the idea that the time had come to consummate his relationship with Ingrid.

This was Cupid's last action in the movie, so Chantelle retreated behind the cameras, next to Tonni, who was still naked.

Tonni embraced Chantelle; their breasts rubbed together; their hands roamed over each other, eventually seeking out the other's pussy.

James watched the girls for a second, before positioning a camera to record their embrace. He checked the image on the viewfinder, made a slight adjustment, before he returned to watching the main action between Max and Ingrid.

Max lay on the camera side of Ingrid. As he rolled on top of her, his body hid their private parts while he placed his penis in the slit of her pussy with its head just above her clitoris.

Max rocked his hips up-and-down as if they were having intercourse, and Ingrid moaned repeatedly as required by the script.

Slowly Max moved his hips lower with each stroke, until the head of his penis massaged her clitoris. Ingrid quickly became aroused and her moans were for real from then on, and not as per the script.

A few more strokes of his hips, and the head of Max's cock was between Ingrid's pussy lips, sliding toward her cunt. With his next thrust, her warm wetness enveloped the knob.

The cameras caught the surprised look on Veronica face as Natt's cock slide past her hymen, tearing it just that little bit extra necessary for her to accept his enormous cock, its thickness being well over two inches. However, she was so aroused from their petting, that she didn't register any pain. Her vagina was dripping wet, which is why his entry was even possible. And so it was that their relationship was consummated.

Then, inch by inch he pressed into her; she could feel his cock being forced deeper and deeper, stretching her inside as it went. He continued to push in until her clit nestled in the tangle of his pubic hairs. Finally, she had eight inches of his enflamed cock throbbing within her.

Veronica's head bent back; her eyes were closed, and she moaned with contentment as his cock moved within her. Back-and-forth he thrust; she could feel her insides relax as he pulled back, and stretch again each time he pushed in.

"Oh, yes; more; faster. Oh, geez yeah; don't stop!" She pleaded.

James looked at his script; that line was not there and he wondered why she said it.

Veronica had not expected it; it was not in the script, but she enjoyed it immensely. Her moans encouraged Natt, and he continued.

He did not warn her when he was about to cum. But his huge sigh told her when he actually coated her cervix with his sticky white sperm.

After that Veronica repeatedly flexed her sphincter muscles, so that her cunt massaged Natt's cock; this kept him fully erect; but it eventually caused her bum cheeks to suck the blanket up between them. Once that happened, she just lay still, enjoying the sexual after-glow.

Natt stayed on top of Veronica until his cock shrunk so much that it was barely inside her pussy.

Despite the camera angle having been chosen so that the simulated intercourse would look real, the way Natt rolled off Veronica meant that the camera did record his limp cock withdrawing from her cunt.

James immediately recognised what had happened, and so he aimed the second camera between Veronica's legs and zoomed in; it recorded her pussy as a dribble of sperm oozed out and down toward the blanket.

Just then, the ear-piercing sound of cicadas echoed around the gardens, signalling that summer was near. Their timing was such that one could imagine they were the audience applauding the excellent performance of the actors.

Veronica and Natt lay side-by-side covered in perspiration; their faces aglow.

"Veronica, what do you think of that?" Natt asked as he pointed up to his left.

"Gee, I don't know; it looks like your tiny cock and dangling balls?" She teased, smiling.

"No, not that dark cloud; can't you see the helicopter?"

"Where?"

"Just to the right of that cloud is a police helicopter." Veronica jumped to her feet, ready to run for cover, as Natt continued, "It's alright, it's not coming this way."

She frowned, "Bugger you; don't scare me like that."

Veronica was not satisfied with his love-making. His petting had ensured she was ready for it, and she had enjoyed it very, very much; but she considered she had been raped, even though she would have said yes if Natt had asked, but he didn't. She desired more, but this time she wanted to be the instigator; she wanted to be on top.

Veronica sat down and proceeded to massage Natt's cock; she wanted him rock hard again. He looked at her; their eyes met, and he saw a devilish expression on her face. He wondered what was she planning? Was she going to tease him; to get him fully aroused again and then just leave him hanging there? He didn't care, he decided to just relax and enjoy the massage while it lasted.

When Veronica thought Natt was ready, she was herself dripping wet. She straddled his hips and guided that massive cock of his into her eager cunt. This time she was on top raping him.

His sperm from before coated his cock and oozed out of her as she bounced up-and-down on him. Faster and faster she moved. James adjusted the cameras to get the best possible pictures: a general view; a shot of Natt's cock going in-and-out; and a close-up of her face. Veronica's eyes were closed and her mouth open as she sighed repeatedly.

She lent forward and kissed Natt; his tongue flicked about in her mouth; she sucked on it, and that was enough to send her over the edge.

Veronica stayed on top of him as her orgasm subsided. They stayed that way, still coupled, and the cameras kept rolling.

James looked toward the girls. They were in the 69-position with Chantelle on top; her wings moved slightly in the breeze. The camera he had placed there before was recording Tonni kissing Chantelle's clit. So, to capture Chantelle's oral stimulation of Tonni, he positioned a second camera near Tonni's right leg.

Chantelle saw the camera pointed at her face. It excited her. She wanted to experience an orgasm on camera, but this time induced by oral stimulation, rather than masturbation.

Tonni's mouth pressed against Chantelle's pussy, while her tongue licked around Chantelle's clit. Chantelle was unable to concentrate enough to kiss Tonni at the same time, she just couldn't ignore the messages that her clit was sending to her brain. The stimulation caused her hormones to surge through her entire body as she headed for her strongest orgasm ever.

As James moved toward them, Chantelle's nude body glistened in the sunlight; she arched her back and her muscles tensed; she climaxed; her high-pitched screams resonated throughout the garden, even drowning out the sound of the cicadas.

Afterwards Chantelle collapsed back onto Tonni's body. She looked spent, but satisfied.

James positioned himself between Chantelle's legs. Her cunt was just there begging; its wetness obvious just above Tonni's nose.

Tonni saw him approach, and she smiled at him provocatively. Then she tipped her head back and offered him her mouth. He had intended to penetrate Chantelle, but he decided to let Tonni suck him first.

James placed the tip of his cock into Tonni's mouth; she tickled his glans with her tongue, before he started fucking her mouth with short strokes, going a little deeper with each stroke. Tonni had seen that his cock was not as fat as Natt's, perhaps a quarter of an inch thinner, but every bit as long.