Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James did not intend for it to happen; in fact, he never even thought it possible, but it occurred partly because Tonni did not have a gag-reflex and did not stop him. So, there they were, with the tip of his cock deep in Tonni's throat. He could even see the bulge in her neck where it was.

They were both amazed that she was able to deep-throat his cock. It was the first time for both of them. James thought it a great sensation. He pulled out and then pressed back in, this time in one smooth, but slow motion. The way her throat massaged his glans during his entry and exit was mind-blowing. He repeated this action again, but he knew if he continued, he would be making a deposit direct into Tonni's stomach. However, he really wanted to cum in Chantelle's pussy.

So, James switched his attention to Chantelle's vagina, and Tonni returned to stimulating Chantelle's clit.

Initially, Chantelle thought it was Tonni's fingers entering her, but when she realised that it wasn't, she lifted her hips and welcomed his cock. She knew the camera was still recording them, and she thought, "I've been filmed having a climax while masturbating, and while being sucked; now I want to be filmed having an orgasm while being fucked."

Tonni could no longer reach Chantelle's clit, so she occupied herself by sucking Jamie's balls.

*****

For the rest of the lockdown, Natt and Veronica regularly met at the Greenholt Gardens. She walked her dog Chum there, and they worked the beehives together, before they enjoyed being as one in the canteen.