Ceding Control Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: My Week with the A-Trainer

After the many weeks of anal training with the dildo, my ass had no trouble accommodating the A-Trainer Mistress Cecilia had fitted me with. The vibration and the need to clench my anal sphincter in response was new, though.

Cecilia had set up a default training regimen. I could look ahead on the graph and see when I would be subjected to a series of exercises. There were three regular exercise sessions: one early morning and one late at night, times when I'd be at home, but another at lunch time. I'd need to reschedule some lunches this week, I thought.

I quickly learned that, in addition to the regular exercise sessions, Cecilia felt completely free to prompt me to exercise whenever she felt like it. I could be driving to work, talking on the phone or a video call, or, worst of all, in an in-person meeting. Suddenly I'd feel a slight and silent vibration in my ass--a prompt that I couldn't ignore.

It happened on Friday afternoon, when I was in a meeting with my top executives. I was right in the middle of introducing a new employee performance incentive plan when I felt the now-familiar vibration. I had to split my attention between my presentation and making sure to respond appropriately to the prompts.

I don't know whether Cecilia knew that this was a particularly awkward time for her to be prompting me and was doing it for precisely this reason or whether she was just getting in as much activity as possible on this, the last day before I'd see her again and, hopefully, be released. But whatever the reason, she kept this up for a full 20 minutes. Every time I'd stop the vibrations by clenching my ass hard, after a short lull, the vibrations would start again.

While I managed to get through the meeting okay, though I think people thought I was a bit distracted. If so, they'd be right. When I got back to my office, I got a video call on my computer from an address I didn't recognize. I rejected the call. Then my A-Trainer vibrated and, almost reflexively, I clenched my ass. I also pulled out my phone and opened the A-Trainer app. There was a pop-up over the display that said, simply, "Answer the video call!"

My computer signaled another video call from the same unknown address. This time I answered it. Cecilia's face appeared on my computer and she said: "So, how did your meeting go?"

"You knew!" I said in disbelief. "You knew I had a meeting then?"

"Of course I did, Ethan. How could my timing have been so perfect otherwise?"

Her timing was perfect--perfectly awful. But I guess that was the point.

"When I installed the A-Tracker app on your phone, I also installed an app that allows me to see everything on your phone including, of course, your calendar." Cecilia looked very pleased with herself. "After almost a full week of training, I trusted you to be able to multitask through your meeting. I assume it went well."

"It was okay," I muttered.

"In any case, you're almost done with your exercises. You've done very well. I can see that all of the training has paid off and, now, you're ready for what you've been training for."

"Which is ...?" I asked.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow--and we'll do a lot more than talk about it. It will be a full day for you. Plan on being at my place at 10 tomorrow morning."

"But I have commitments on Saturday during the day," I protested. Our usual dates never started before early evening.

"Not now. I took care of that, I cleared your day tomorrow with email apologies for needing to reschedule. You're mine for the whole day. See you tomorrow morning."

I didn't know what was in store for me, but I knew that Mistress Cecilia was planning something big--some entirely new way to humiliate me. I had the whole night to wonder about it, interrupted only by several more exercise sessions Cecilia required.

12