Ceding Control Ch. 04-07

Story Info
The culmination of Cecilia's training of Ethan.
8.9k words
4.78
7.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers

Note to Readers:

This story in Gay Male but the reasons for this classification, which weren't explicit in earlier chapters, become explicit in these chapters.

Comments are always appreciated, even negative ones if they are thoughtful. But there's no need to leave comments of the following sort:

  • "This story describes instances of unsafe sex--of people having casual oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse without protection." True, so true. It's a fantasy, numbskull, not a script to be followed.
  • "I would behave very differently than the character in this story." Good for you! This story isn't about you.
  • "Cyanlot is a sick puppy!" Well, no... I'm fine, thank you. My stories don't convey some deep, dark yearnings. They're just stories.

-Cyanlot

-------------------------------

Ceding Control

Chapter 4: The Culmination, Part 1

In all of my pondering about what Mistress Cecilia planned for me that Saturday, I never hit upon what she actually had in store for me. It pushed me to my limits but, consummate expert that she was, never quite beyond those limits. I think, though, that my limits had moved significantly during my training. What would have been unthinkable and impossible for me months ago was not possible, though certainly no comfortable.

The day started with me being required to shave my entire body below the neck. I protested, rather weakly I think. Cecilia wouldn't explain why this was necessary. She never did. "Mine not to reason why" or even to know why. Mine only to obey.

When I finished, with Cecilia's critical eye overseeing every stroke of the razor, I presented myself for her final inspection.

"You look nice, much more appealing," she said. Appealing to whom I wondered.

"Now, bend over. I want to evaluate the progress we've made."

After all of the humiliation that Mistress Cecilia subjected me to, you'd think that this wouldn't even faze me. But it was still embarrassing to bend over and spread my cheeks to have Cecilia insert her finger in my ass, not for anyone's pleasure but only to test the strength of my anal sphincter.

"Now, squeeze down hard," she commanded. I did and she seemed pleased.

"That's good, Ethan. I knew from the A-Trainer that you'd improved your gripping strength but I wanted to see if it made a perceptible difference." Taking her finger out of my ass, she continued, "It does. You've done very well."

How can one who has completely abased himself and been subjected to indignity after indignity feel pride at a compliment from his abuser? I don't know. But I did feel a rush of pride at her compliment.

"Today's going to be a big day for you, Ethan. You're going to experience things you've never experienced before, had feelings you've never had before, and learn new things about yourself." Cecilia paused to let this sink in.

"But, be assured, you're prepared for it. Everything you've done these last months has readied you for this day. So, while it's a day of new and challenging experiences, there will be nothing that you aren't well prepared to handle."

Why did none of Cecilia's words put me at ease?

"No more time for talk now, we need to get you ready for your date. Shaving was only the first step. Here," Cecilia said, handing me one of the chastity devices I was well acquainted with, "put this on." Fortunately, it wasn't one of the spike cages. I put it on without protest.

I was very concerned about Mistress Cecilia's talk of a "date". I was sure she didn't mean with her and I dreaded the prospect of the persona I presented to Cecilia being shown to another person. But what was to happen wasn't up to me.

"Your date is going to want you to be a bit more feminine, Ethan, so we have some work to do."

Feminization?! This was a first. But Cecilia was well prepared for it.

She started by pulling out stick-on breasts. These were clearly high-end versions. They looked, and felt, very realistic. After Cecilia glued them to my chest and I felt the weight of them, I could see how a man could imagine he was a woman with these on. There was no sensation in them, of course, but there was a very natural-seeming sensation from them.

"Now, we need some appropriate attire--something suggestively sexy but not overtly slutty, I think," Cecilia said as if she were just considering it for the first time. Of course, knowing her as I did, I knew that she'd had this all planned in excruciating detail in advance.

She brought out a matching set of bra, panties, and garter belt. They were very feminine--lacy and light lavender in color. The panties were made with a pouch for my caged cock so these were obviously not off-the-shelf at Victoria's Secret items.

The stockings she'd selected were a darker shade of purple that coordinated with the lavender lingerie. They had a pattern at the top and were stay-up thigh-highs so the garter was really just for looks.

And, looking in the mirror, I had to admit that the look was good. I'm a fairly slim guy. I'm not feminine looking at all--well, not normally. But, from the neck down, I looked like a reasonably attractive woman. The breasts helped distract from the breadth of my shoulders and the garter belt gave the illusion of wider hips.

I expected make-up and a wig to follow. I was wrong, as I was shocked to learn. Instead of make-up and a wig, Cecilia pulled out a rubber full head mask.

"We've got to finish up. He'll be here any time now."

Cecilia didn't put the mask on me right away. First, she fitted an earbud in my right ear.

"This is so you can follow my directions without my having to distract your date," she said as she worked the earpiece deep in my ear. "Let's try it."

Cecilia grabbed her phone, fired up an app, and spoke into it. "Run your fingers gently over your breasts." I heard it through the earbud and, when I followed her directions, she said, "Great."

Then Cecilia put the mask over my head. It covered everything except my eyes, my nostrils, and, importantly, my lips and mouth. It had a wig already attached to it and, looking in the mirror, I saw a decent female body, with a cartoonish face, and long flowing blonde hair.

"The mask makes me look ridiculous," I complained.

"Well, it's that, or risk having your date recognize you," Cecilia replied. "And I'm sure you wouldn't want that."

'Recognize me'! The words sent a chill down my spine.

"Does this person know me?" I asked in a panic.

"Of course, Ethan. It's more interesting that way. But he'll never recognize you, at least if you do a decent job of modulating your voice when you talk to him."

Jesus!, I thought. This is going to be more difficult than I'd imagined, and I'd imagined it being really difficult.

"Relax, Ethan," Cecilia said in a voice intended to be calming. "You have this. He'll never know it's you. But you know him and you'll see him almost every day. And, when you do, you'll think about this day."

I didn't have time to ponder this. At just that moment, the doorbell rang.

"He'll call you Ellie, by the way. He knows you're a guy, of course, but there's no need to emphasize that. You wait here. I have a few things to discuss with your date in private." And, with that, Cecilia left me to stew in my fear--dread, really--about what was going to happen today.

When Cecilia returned, she was followed by ... I couldn't believe my eyes ... Josh Preston. Josh was a new employee at my firm. He'd been an intern while he was in college and, now that he'd graduated, we brought him on in a go-fer role for the time being. He showed great promise, but I believed in starting people at the bottom and letting them prove themselves.

Cecilia was right that I'd see Josh practically every day. His current assignment was in my office, doing whatever I or my aids wanted him to do. For him to discover my identity would be a disaster, one to be avoided if at all possible.

"Ellie, let me introduce you to Josh. Josh, this is Ellie. She's excited to meet you and looking forward to a truly stimulating day together."

"Ellie, don't be shy, say 'hello' to Josh."

"Hello," I said in a voice that might not have sounded feminine but at least it didn't sound like my own voice.

"Hi, Ellie. Cecilia tells me we're going to have a lot of fun today. I'm looking forward to it."

"Well, Ellie," Cecilia interjected, "don't you think you should offer Josh a drink."

When I simply asked if he'd like something to drink, Cecilia corrected me. "I think you need to refer to Josh as 'Sir'. It's important for your relationship with him to be clear."

Following "she who must be obeyed", I said, "I'm sorry, Sir. Can I get you something to drink, Sir?"

Josh asked for a beer and I left for the kitchen, thinking I should be grateful that Cecilia didn't insist that I wear high heels. I'm sure it would have added to the effect, at least until I tried to walk in them. She'd probably thought of that.

When I returned with Josh's beer, Cecilia excused herself. "Well," she said, "I'll leave the two of you to get to know each other. Feel free to watch the videos that are queued up on the TV if you want. I think you'll find some of them interesting."

I suspected that I knew what sort of films Cecilia had queued up for Josh and me to watch. And I was right. They were all explicit sex films, many involving submissive crossdressers, sissies, and shemales.

Probably more because he didn't know how to hold a conversation with me than out of any real interest, Josh fired up one of the videos. It wasn't anything special--the sort of low-quality porn you can find all over the web. The point, though, wasn't entertainment but inspiration.

Just then, I heard Cecilia's voice in my earbud. "I'm out of the room, but I have several surveillance cameras running so I can monitor the action and give you directions. You need to follow all of my directions, of course. But you should feel encouraged to improvise as long as it's in the spirit of what I've planned for you."

"Okay," I said out loud, leading Josh to ask me what I'd meant. "Nothing," I replied. "I was just thinking out loud."

"Sit close to Josh, Ellie," Cecilia said. "And, put your hand on his thigh. You need to start seducing him."

Josh didn't object to me scooting over next to him, or to me putting my hand on his thigh. I could see the bulge in his pants grow just a bit as he responded to my touch. Ah, I thought, the virtues of youth. It takes barely a touch on the thigh to begin to arouse a healthy 22-year-old guy.

It occurred to me that Josh might be gay or bi. But maybe he was just a horney 22-year-old who was so eager to get his rocks off that he didn't care who he did it with. In any case, he didn't shrink from my touch, or even seem uncomfortable with it.

"That's good, Ellie," Cecilia said. "Now, stroke his thigh and begin to get a little more aggressive. Remember, he's in charge. Whatever he asks you to do, you must do. But you need to take the initiative, to show him you're there for his pleasure."

As I stroked Josh's thigh and moved my hand ever closer to his crotch, I saw his cock tent up his khakis. When I finally rubbed my hands over his crotch, even through his pants and underpants, I could feel the heat and hardness of his cock.

"Good girl, Ellie. I think he likes you. Now you need to ask him if you can take out is cock. And, remember how you address him, Ellie," Cecilia cautioned.

"Sir," I said in my fake voice, "may I take out your cock?"

"Sure, Ellie, if you want to." Josh was acting like he was doing me a favor.

I unzipped his fly and fished out his cock. It took a little wrestling because his cock was semi-hard by now. And, as I fished it out of his fly, it hardened even more.

"Now, Ellie," I heard in my ear, "I shouldn't have to tell you every little thing to do. You've been preparing for this for months. You know what to do. Now, do it. Make me proud of all the work I've done with you."

The scripts that Mistress Cecilia had drilled into my mind, deep into my unconscious mind, too, took over. And I was able to proceed on my own, without moment to moment directions from her. I'd find out later, I was sure, whether I made my mistress proud.

"Oh, Sir," I cooed appreciatively, "Your cock is beautiful. May I stroke it."

"Sure, Ellie, if that would make you happy."

"Yes, Sir."

I hadn't touched another guy's cock since I was a pre-teen at a sleepover where a truth or dare game led to me touching the cocks of each of the other guys at the party. It was just the sort of exploratory play that kids that age sometimes do. I didn't stroke anyone off then. My task was just to stroke each guy's cock until it was hard. Each of the guys at the sleepover had to complete some version of that task. So I also got my cock stroked by a bunch of other guys, too.

But that was adolescent play and not anything that led where this was going. This was very different. I'm not gay. On the sexual spectrum I'm pretty close to exclusively hetrosexual in my orientation. That's why Cecilia used the methods she did to humiliate me. It wouldn't have had the same effect if I'd been gay.

I'm not gay and, of course, you can't turn a straight guy gay by subjecting him to same-sex acts. But, straight or not, I could appreciate Josh's rigid cock. It was probably seven inches long and thick enough that I could barely touch my fingers to my thumb around it. It was relatively smooth with a well-defined helmet. It was really a model of an attractive cock, the sort that should be used to make a mold for realistic dildos.

As I gently stroked it, I found that I liked the feeling of it in my hand--the hardness of the shaft, the softness of the skin, the heat it exuded, and the way that the helmet felt as it slipped back and forth in my hand. I wasn't attracted to Josh. But I found his cock beautiful to look at and exciting to stroke.

Before long, further directions came from Mistress Cecilia. "It looks as if you'd be happy doing this for a long time, Ellie. But you need to move things along. Remember your training." I did. And I knew what I needed to do next.

"May I suck your cock, Sir?" I asked, still trying to disguise my voice.

"Sure, Ellie, but let's make this easier." With that, he stood up, stripped, and sat back down on the couch. "You get down on knees here," Josh said, pointing to the floor between his feet.

And so it happened that the founder and CEO of his own very successful company came to be dressed in women's lingerie and on his knees preparing to service the newest, entry-level employee in his firm.

As I was about to lower my lips to Josh's now rigid shaft, my mistress gave me more directions.

"Not too quickly here, Ellie. I know you're eager to feel his beautiful cock fill your mouth. But first, you need to gently kiss the tip of his cock. And, then, lift his balls up and run your tongue over his perineum. Then kiss each of his balls and take each into your mouth, sucking very gently on them. You need to let him know how much you're looking forward to him shooting all of his precious sperm into your mouth."

"Then, you can use your tongue to trace the line from his balls to the tip of his cock, paying special attention to the most sensitive spot just under the helmet. Only after you've done this several times, are you to take his cock in your mouth. And then you'll learn that a real cock feels different from even the most realistic dildo."

I followed Mistress Cecilia's instructions, of course. Kissing the tip of Josh's cock felt strange. It wasn't as if the sensation itself would be erotic to Josh, I thought. But I suppose the subservience it showed could be.

As I ran my tongue back and forth over Josh's perineum, my nostrils were filled with his musky scent. My cock swelled in its confinement and I realized that one didn't need to be attracted to men to find a man's cock arousing.

I filled my mouth with Josh's balls, one at a time, sucking very gently. And, then, recited my script to him. Without prompting by Cecilia, I knew to look Josh in the eyes when I did that.

"Oh, Sir, I love thinking about all the sperm roiling in your balls and I can't wait to feel you shoot it all deep in my mouth."

Josh looked surprised, but not displeased by my confession of ardor for his cum.

I then began to work my tongue from the base of his rigid shaft to the tip. Josh moaned and his cock twitched hard when my tongue approached the helmet of his cock. I repeated that several times, with the same response each time.

"Very good, Ellie," Cecilia said. "Now you can take his cock in your mouth and satisfy your desire to suck it."

My knee-jerk reaction was to think, "I don't desire to suck Josh's cock; this is all your script, Mistress." But I realized this was a lie. I did desire to suck Josh's cock. As I took a moment to look at his erect cock, shiney with my saliva, I came to accept that I did, indeed, desire to suck it.

And, so I did.

This is when I became most vividly aware that a real cock is different from even the most realistic dildo. First, there is the scent and taste. That is much different--much more pleasant--than latex or silicone. And then there's the warmth of it. And, importantly, the way the soft skin slides over the rigid shaft can't be duplicated in a fake cock. Of course, what might be the most important difference is that sucking on a dildo will never provoke a response in the dildo. The most exciting thing about sucking a real cock is how the cock and its owner respond.

As I worked my mouth on Josh's cock, I was intensely aware of these differences--especially the response I could provoke in Josh and his cock. His cock grew even larger and became even harder from my ministrations. His hips began thrusting as if he was fucking my mouth. And I heard him moan with pleasure.

All of this provoked in me an even more avid enthusiasm for what I was doing. Strangely perhaps, even while feminized and placed in a completely subservient role, I felt a sense of power that I could provoke such arousal in Josh. I was intoxicated with the feeling.

I could tell that Josh was nearing his climax. He had both hands on my head, controlling the rhythm of my movements and his hips were bucking hard. I felt his legs straighten and his thighs clench and suddenly my mouth was filling with jet after jet of his cum.

I swallowed as he spewed his semen deep in my mouth. I know that men don't cum huge quantities of ejaculate but I learned that a tablespoon or so feels like quite a bit when it's shot forcefully into your mouth. Despite my best efforts, some of Josh's cum leaked out of my mouth and ran down his shaft.

When he'd finished, I pulled away from his cock, gasping for breath, and examined the aftermath. Josh's cock was still hard, though softening quickly. It was slick with my saliva and the cum I'd been unable to swallow.

"You need to lick his shaft clean, Ellie. Make him realize that you think it would be a sin to waste even a drop of his cum." Mistress Cecilia's words jarred me. Somehow I'd managed to completely forget about her presence.

I followed her instructions, of course, carefully licking up the remaining cum from Josh's shaft.

"Don't forget to thank him, Ellie."

Despite all of the training Mistress Cecilia had done with me, requiring me to thank the dildoes for fucking my mouth, I had forgotten that this was required. Such was the intensity of the experience I'd just had. But I rectified that.

Looking straight into Josh's eyes, I said, "Thank you, Sir. I loved that. Your cock is so beautiful and your cum is delicious. I'm honored that you allowed me to make love to your cock."

Josh didn't respond. I think he was still in a post-orgasmic stupor.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers