Ceding Control Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Ellie, just lay your head on Josh's lap and nuzzle up to his cock. As I complied, I felt a sense of peace and tranquility. Josh's scent, and the smell of sex, filled my nostrils. The taste of his semen lingered on my tongue. And his soft cock lay against my lips, a testament to my success in taming it.

Chapter 5: The Culmination, Part 2

After a while, Josh was clearly getting restless. He gently moved me aside and got up to go to the bathroom. As he walked back into the room, I watched his cock swing between his thighs. I thought to myself: I kissed and licked that cock. I took it deep in my mouth. And I drained it of all of its cum. Months ago these thoughts would have provoked shame. Now, I felt a sense of accomplishment, a sense of satisfaction. How Cecilia had changed me!

Cecilia followed Josh back into the room. Again, she was taking charge openly, not just through my earpiece.

"Josh, why don't you get dressed? I think it would be more appropriate now because Ellie wants to show you something and I think she'd be more comfortable if you were dressed."

Show him something?! What the hell did Mistress Cecilia have in mind for me now? What new humiliation was in store for me? I was soon to find out.

While Josh was dressing, I was instructed to get him another beer. When I returned, Josh, now fully clothed, was sitting on the couch. Cecilia was nowhere to be found. But her presence was soon made apparent through my earpiece.

"You're going to tell Josh why you were so eager to stroke and suck his cock. You're going to explain to him that it's because you don't have a real cock yourself. That all you have between your legs is a little clitty that you're ashamed of. And, then, you're going to show him your little clitty. Josh has the key to your chastity device so you will ask him if you can please remove your cock cage to show him your clitty."

"And, Ellie, you're a smart girl. I expect you to improvise and ad lib. You can do it."

Not knowing that Cecilia was giving me instructions through the hidden earpiece, Josh must have been confused about how long I stood there apparently doing nothing but exhibiting a somewhat distraught expression. I think he was trying to put me at ease when he finally said, "So, Ellie, what is it that you want to show me?"

"I wanted to explain to you why I was so eager to stroke and suck your cock," I stammered. "There's a reason for this. You see ..." And here I found it hard to go on, but I managed. "You see, I don't have a real cock myself. What's between my legs is more of a dicklett or a clitty."

I realized as I said this that I wasn't being creative or improvising but just largely parroting Mistress Cecilia's script. I resolved to do better.

"Ever since I was a teenager, I've been ashamed of my penis. It's small and it doesn't get really hard from stroking it. The only time it gets really hard is when I think about a big hard cock, or when I suck on a dildo or, you know, play with a dildo in other ways."

I thought I was doing a good job. None of this was true, but I thought it was the sort of thing that my mistress wanted me to say. Apparently, Mistress Cecilia agreed. I heard her say, 'Good girl," in my earpiece. This encouraged me.

"And, when I cum, it's not ribbons of white cream but dribbles of clear fluid."

Josh was looking at me in disbelief.

"I'll show you my pathetic little penis. Mistress Cecilia said she gave you the key to my chastity device. Will you unlock me?"

Josh pulled out the key, ready to comply. I pulled down my panties and kicked them away. I walked over to Josh, giving him access to the cock cage. He unlocked it gingerly, as if being careful not to actually touch me, and left it to me to remove it.

When I did, my cock began to expand--not hardening, just filling to its normal flaccid size now that it was no longer constrained by the cage. My cock, as I said before, is normal sized, probably close to the same size as Josh's. But, there is reality and there is the Cecilia-created fantasy. And the latter was to be the "reality" for the day.

"You see, it's just a tiny flap of limp skin that couldn't pleasure any woman. It's been the shame of my life. I've been too embarrassed to even try to be with a woman--not even a hooker. I knew that if the woman didn't laugh out loud, she'd certainly be laughing to herself. And I just couldn't stand the humiliation."

Josh nodded. I think he understood the situation. He knew that this was a fantasy scenario. I don't know whether he thought it was my own fantasy or one that was imposed on me by Cecilia. But he seemed to be going along with it.

I went on. "That's why I've had a fascination with real cocks all my adult life. It started, as these things mostly do, on the Internet. When watching straight porn, most guys I guess focus on the woman, her breasts, her mouth, her cunt, or whatever. Not me. I invariably focused on the cocks."

"I knew, of course, that lots of the cocks in porn were unnaturally large; they aren't normal cocks. But even those that were normal size put mine to shame. I dealt with my humiliation by focusing on and trying to identify with the huge cocks that were fucking these beautiful women--something I could never do."

Cecilia's voice interrupted me. "You're doing great, Ellie. But now you should offer to show Josh how small and insignificant your cock is when it tries to get hard." So, I took it in that direction.

"Do you want to see my little clitty try to get hard?"

Josh nodded.

I began stroking my cock, which quickly got erect. Despite its state, I continued with the fantasy scenario.

"You see, stroking it doesn't make it really hard and it doesn't even make it much larger. But, if you want, I can show how hard it can get with the right stimulus."

Josh nodded again. "Sure," he said.

"Will you please take out your cock, Sir?"

Josh wrestled out his cock. I got on my knees and stroked it. I brought my lips down to it to suck on it, just for a few minutes. Then I stood up and showed him the (alleged) effect."

"You see. Looking at your beautiful cock, touching it, and sucking on it, makes my little clitty as big and hard as it can get. It's still just a clitty that could never satisfy a woman. But maybe now you see why I wanted to stroke and suck your big, hard cock so much."

"I understand," Josh said, kindly.

I had hoped that Cecilia's script would involve me cumming now. But she instructed me otherwise.

"Now I should put my chastity device back on, Sir," I said, following Mistress's instructions. "I just wanted to explain to you why I was so eager to feel and suck your cock."

I struggled to get the cock cage back on. Eventually, though, I was able to get it fastened and locked. I picked up my panties and put them back on.

The videos were still running on the television and Josh's attention turned to them. I think he had a lot to process and didn't really know what to say to me. The videos seemed like a good alternative to continuing the conversation.

"Can I get you anything else, Sir--another beer, perhaps?"

Josh wanted that and I was happy to serve him.

Chapter 6: The Culmination, Part 3

It was obvious that Mistress Cecilia had another act in store. All that training with the A-Trainer wasn't for what she'd already put me through. But before I was subjected to more sexual humiliation, she had a scene to further establish the dominance relationship she wanted between Josh and Ellie.

I was to cook and serve Josh dinner. But, first, Mistress Cecilia demanded a change of my costume. While Josh drank his beer in front of videos of sissies and crossdressers, Cecilia led me to the bedroom where she had laid out a French maid's outfit. I was to wear this over my lingerie.

The dress was very short, showing the tops of my stockings and the garter belt straps, and complete with a white apron and a black choker around my neck.

When dressed and provisioned with a feather duster, which was just for show, I thought, I went back to the living room with a script for Josh that my mistress had given me.

"Sir, may I bring you anything before I prepare you dinner?"

Josh wanted another beer. I tried to serve it to him as I thought a proper French maid would, bending deeply at the waist to allow him to look at my breasts, then went to the kitchen to prepare Josh's dinner.

Cecilia had made this easy--good thing because I'm not a cook. All I needed to do was to warm things up in the microwave. When they were ready, I invited Josh to the dining room, where I stood at his command while he ate his dinner. This gave my mistress time to provide me with my instructions for the rest of the night.

When Josh finished, following Cecilia's instructions, I asked him if he would come to the bedroom with me. He was happy to, of course.

"If it pleases you, Sir, would you help me out of my dress." Josh was happy to unzip my dress so I could step out of it."

"And may I please undress you, Sir?" Josh nodded and I began unbuttoning his shirt. When I'd removed his shirt, I dropped to my knees, as Mistress Cecilia had instructed me to do, and began removing his pants. I took my time with this, first slowly unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, and gradually pulling them down, leaving his boxers on. After he'd stepped out of his pants, I brought my hands to the waistband of his boxers and, excruciatingly slowly, eased them down.

When his cock sprang free of his boxers, thrusting up partially erect, I gasped and looked up at him, smiling as much as possible in the mask I was wearing. I looked back at his cock and let him see me lick my lips.

But, then, still following Mistress Cecilia's script, I stood up.

"Before we go further, I need to take care of something. And I need your help, Sir."

Josh looked puzzled.

"Will you please, Sir, get the key to my chastity device?"

Josh did, but I think he was bewildered and uncertain of where this was going. I took the key from him and unlocked my cock cage.

"It's important that the rest of the night be about your pleasure, Sir," I said. "And to ensure that, with your permission, I'm going to ejaculate my little load so that my entire attention is on your pleasure. So, Sir, will you permit me to quickly take care of myself so that you will be assured of my undivided attention. I promise you it won't take long."

I think Josh was relieved; I suspect he might have worried that he was supposed to help take care of me. He said, "Go ahead," and sat down on the bed to watch.

I removed my panties and unlocked and removed my cock cage. Using some of the lubricant that Cecilia had placed on the nightstand, I began stroking my cock. I kept my promise to Josh. It didn't take long at all before I was spewing my load into my hand.

At any earlier time, including earlier today, this demonstration of vulnerability--masturbating in front of a man I was subservient to--would probably have been humiliating, maybe mortifying. Now, somehow, it seemed natural and appropriate.

As instructed, I licked up my cum and swallowed it.

"Now, Sir, I can either put the chastity device back on or leave it off, as you prefer. Either way, my only pleasure will come from the pleasure I'm able to give you."

Josh decided I should leave the chastity cage off. I'm not sure why. Perhaps seeing my limp penis in contrast to his erect cock would further emphasize the power disparity between us. In any case, I was happy not to put that thing back on my cock.

"I hope, Sir, that I can please you. I would love to stroke and suck your cock again if you'll allow me to."

Of course, he was happy to "allow me" to suck his cock. Josh stood up and I got down on my knees again. This is, of course, an appropriately subservient pose and I was surprisingly comfortable assuming it.

Once again, I felt the silky smoothness of Josh's cock fill my mouth. I was in no hurry and had no intention of bringing him off this way. But it was nice to feel and hear his response to my oral efforts.

After a bit, I looked up at Josh and said, as Mistress Cecilia had instructed me, "I would be very pleased and honored if you would fuck me, Sir."

It looked as if Josh was thinking this over. I knew that he loved what I could do for him with my mouth; he'd made that clear in a very material way earlier today. He was weighing his options here, knowing that ultimately he was in the driver's seat. But I knew what my mistress was planning on and I decided to make another bid.

"I've been training for weeks to make sure that I could please you this way. I promise that you will feel incredible sensations, sensations you've probably never felt before. I've trained to be able to milk your cock like a milking machine--to drain your heavy balls of every drop of their sweet cream."

"Well, if it means that much to you ..." he said, again as if he was doing me a big favor.

Mistress Cecilia had urged me to encourage him to fuck me in lots of different positions, so I could, as she said, properly demonstrate my talents to him. She thought it best to end up with him fucking me from behind as this would best allow me to use my newly developed abilities to milk his cock.

The missionary position, with the two of us facing each other and me in a subordinate position, is the most intimate and, so, possibly the most humiliating for me. I'm the type of guy who rips off bandaids and jumps into cold water all at once. So I decided to start with what might be the most challenging position.

I lay on my back on the bed and invited Josh to climb on top of me. First, he moved up to push his cock in my mouth again. Maybe he was thinking that my mouth could provide the needed lubricant. But I had every intention of using the lube that Cecilia had left on the nightstand. I was intimately familiar with the size of Josh's cock and, while there was no doubt that, after my weeks of training with various dildos, I could handle him, I didn't want it to be uncomfortable.

Maybe he wasn't thinking of lubrication but just wanted to feel my mouth again before fucking my ass. That was fine by me. I'd accepted that I liked the feeling of his cock filling my mouth. After having just shot my load, this wasn't associated with any sexual arousal on my part, but it still felt good, satisfying in some way I couldn't put into words.

After a minute or two, though, I gently pushed him away, watching his cock, shiney with my spit, bouncing in front of my face, and pleaded with him, "Please fuck me, Sir!"

As Josh moved down to grant my request, I leaned over and grabbed the lube to give to him. He was positioned between my thighs and I heard him slather lube on his cock and then felt him rub more on my asshole.

And, then, he climbed on top of me, rocked my hips up, and I felt the head of his cock press lightly against my anal sphincter. When he was sure it was lined up perfectly, he was right on top of me, his face just inches from mine. I watched him watching what he could see of my face as he gently pushed his cock into my virgin hole--virgin, that is, if you don't count the dozens of dildoes and ass plugs my mistress had inserted or had me insert.

All he could see were my eyes and my mouth. As he entered me, I closed my eyes. I wondered whether he would interpret this as wincing in pain. It was not. Instead, I was shutting out all other stimuli so I could concentrate on the sensations Josh's cock was creating in my ass.

He entered me so slowly, so gently, that I could feel every millimeter of his advance. There was no discomfort at all. Rather, I felt a sense of satisfaction as he filled my rectum. It felt even better when he began gently thrusting in and out of my ass.

I opened my eyes to see Josh still carefully examining me for signs of my response. I decided to remove any ambiguity.

"Oh, God, yes ... fuck me! Fuck me with your beautiful, hard cock!"

With this, Josh stepped up the rhythm. He wasn't pounding my boi pussy and he certainly wasn't working toward an orgasm yet. (Good thing, too. Cecilia and I had more plans for him before he shot his load.) But while he wasn't building to a climax, he was now fucking me with more vigor.

"Don't forget to use your special talents, Ellie." Cecilia's voice was jarring. Again, I'd been so caught up in the moment that I'd sort of forgotten her presence. But her reminder was well timed. I had, indeed, been forgetting to use my sphincter as I'd been trained to do.

"Stop moving for a second, Sir. I want to show you something."

Josh was puzzled and perhaps reluctant, but he stopped. As soon as he did, I clenched and relaxed my sphincter over and over.

"Can you feel that, Sir?"

"Yes!"

"Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Good, now when you are pulling out of me, I'll grip your cock tightly to intensify the sensation."

I tried to time my clenching as promised. Judging from Josh's face, I was doing a fine job. Several times I had to slow him down because I worried that he was nearing an orgasm. Josh's disappointment at his orgasm being delayed was tempered with the knowledge that it extended the wonderful feelings he was having.

After a while, I rolled us both over so he was on his back and I was riding him from above. I was able to do this without allowing his cock to slip from my ass. Now, I was in charge of the rhythm and the depth of the thrusts.

For a moment, I sat still with his cock buried to the hilt in me. Then I began gripping and releasing his cock with my ass muscle. And, then I started rising up off of his cock, gripping him as tightly as I could, before bouncing down hard to take his shaft to the hilt.

As I bounced on him, I looked at his face, enjoying the reaction I was causing him. A few times I looked down at my own dick. It was small, and limp, and flopping wildly to the rhythm of my motions. Perhaps I should have felt humiliation at this. But I didn't. Instead, it struck me as humorous. Maybe it would have been different if I'd really been the impotent and inadequate man I was portraying. I don't know. But right now, I found it amusing to watch my spent, wilted weiner flapping loosely as I bobbed up and down on Josh's hard shaft.

This, too, had to end if we were to finish from behind as Mistress Cecilia had intended.

"Will you fuck me hard, from behind, Sir?" I asked. I knew that the enthusiasm I'd shown while riding Josh had assured him that he didn't need to be gentle at this point.

Without words, Josh made it clear that he would. I got up and stood next to the bed. Instead of being on hands and knees on the bed, I wanted to take him standing up, with me using my hands on the bed to support me as he banged me hard from the back. This gave both me and him the greatest freedom of movement and, as Cecilia had thought, allowed me the best opportunity to display my newly-developed talents.

Josh was amenable to this--really, more than amenable. When I bent over, he wasted no time in lining up his cock, grabbing my hips, and thrusting forcefully into me. His entry was so violent that I winced. He heard me and stopped, afraid that he'd hurt me, but I urged him on.

"No, it's okay, Sir. You can fuck me as hard as you want. Please don't hold back."

And he didn't. In long and powerful strokes, he thrust deeply into my loins. He was holding my hips tightly, controlling me completely, and using my body for his pleasure. His pleasure was his only focus. And it was my only focus, too.

I clenched my sphincter muscle tightly as he withdrew, as if to say, "No! Please don't leave." And I relaxed as he thrust back in, as if inviting him back to fill my cunt (as I was now thinking of it).

Once again, I looked down at my own cock. I was surprised to see that it was no longer small and limp. It was hard and instead of flopping loosely, it was waving back and forth to Josh's motions.