Ceding Control Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt wonderful to be used in this way. Strange, I thought later, that to be used without a thought for my pleasure could give me so much pleasure. But it did.

Eventually, at a moment of Josh's choosing, he began working up to an orgasm. This was incredibly exciting for me. I could hear his breathing becoming ragged and his motions were increasingly spasmodic.

When Josh finally came, he came explosively. He pounded into my cunt as hard as he could and planted his seed deep in my loins. While his cock spasmed its seed in me, I milked his shaft with my ass muscles. With all of Mistress Cecilia's training, this came naturally to me now.

Finally, when Josh's cock was drained in my cunt, he collapsed onto the bed. Instead of pulling out of me, though, he held my hips tight to his and we ended up on the bed, side-by-side, with his softening cock still buried deep in me.

Josh was completely spent and, surprisingly, I felt sexually spent myself. I hadn't had an orgasm, at least nothing that I would have previously recognized as an orgasm. I certainly hadn't ejaculated--no sissygasm. But I felt as if Josh wasn't the only one who'd had a sexual climax.

Eventually, Josh rolled over on his back and sort of zoned out. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. After I got myself clean and put my panties back on, I soaked a washcloth in warm water and went back to clean Josh's cock.

My plan was only to clean him up so that he could get dressed. But as I gently enfolded his spent cock and his drained balls in the warm cloth and wiped them clean, I couldn't resist once again stroking his cock and taking it in my mouth. I wasn't trying to arouse him again, much less to try to get him off again. I just wanted to feel his soft cock fill my mouth.

It was more a suckling instinct than a sucking off one. And it felt good ... to me and, I could tell, to Josh, too.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end. Josh clearly wanted to get up and get dressed. So, I gave his cock and balls one last kiss and let him get up to get dressed.

I walked him to the door and there followed an awkward moment when I wondered whether he was thinking of kissing me. Fortunately, that moment passed. But I think neither of us knew what to say. Finally, I broke the silence.

"Thank you, Sir. That was better than I could have imagined."

What he said next filled me with pride.

"You're a hell of a girl, Ellie. Don't ever feel bad about yourself."

Chapter 7: Coda

It was only after Josh had left that my mistress came out of her office where she'd been watching the day's events closely, I'm sure.

"That was terrific, Ellie!" Cecilia smiled, showing genuine pleasure. "And we have it all recorded!"

In a different situation, one might worry that this was blackmail material. And I suppose it could be used that way. But I wasn't worried. Mistress Cecilia didn't need blackmail material. I was sure that the recordings would be likely to be used in my future training. And, to tell the truth, I was eager to see them when my mistress determined it was appropriate to show them to me.

"We're not quite done for the day, though." I wondered what more my mistress might have in store for me.

"I saw that you got aroused again while Josh was fucking you from behind. You did such a wonderful job all day, that I think it would be unfair to leave you unsatisfied. I think you deserve some relief."

For just a moment, I thought that Cecilia might be thinking of giving me that relief herself. If so, that would be a first--a very welcome first. But that was not to be.

"If you'd rather do this as Ethan, that's okay. We can get you out of your costume first. But You've done so well as Ellie today, and it was when you were Ellie being fucked from behind that you got aroused. So, I think it would be best for you to stay in that role."

She paused to let me consider this and, then, said, "So, what do you think? Ethan or Ellie?"

"Ellie," I responded, surprising myself.

"Good. Now here's what I want you to do. Take off your panties, and go to the top dresser drawer. Pick out the dildo that is the closest to Josh's cock and bring it over here."

I did that and when I got back to the bed, my beautiful mistress was naked on her back on the bed.

Handing me the bottle of lube, Mistress Cecilia said, "Lube up the dildo and fuck yourself with it while you jack off onto my crotch. When you're finished, you can lick up your cum from my cunt and lick my clitoris until I have an orgasm."

That all sounded fine to me. Cumming and licking Mistress Cecilia's beautiful, shaved pussy! What more could a guy want?

"While you do that, I want you to talk to Josh. Say all the things you wanted to say to him while he was fucking you but were too embarrassed to say. It's just the two of us now. So you can speak freely."

I hadn't really thought I was holding anything back while Josh was fucking me. But as I began to follow Mistress Cecilia's instructions, the words began to flow in a torrent.

"Oh, God, Sir," I said as I pushed the dildo deep in my ass. "Fuck me Sir! Fuck me with your big, beautiful cock! I want to feel you fill my pussy with your cock!"

While thrusting the dildo in and out of my ass, I began stroking my already hard cock.

"Are you remembering to grip Josh's cock with your ass, Ellie?" Cecilia asked.

Again, I'd forgotten until she reminded me.

"Oh, Sir, let me milk your cock into my cunt. Can you feel my cunt pleading with your cock to fill it with your sweet cream?"

Sounds silly, I know, but it didn't sound silly as I said it. I was so hot and bothered that the words flowed freely without any self-censorship.

Cecilia urged me on. "That's it, Ellie. Josh is fucking you hard. You're using your cunt to please his huge, hard cock." She was egging me on and it was working. "Do you want him to cum in your pussy? To fill your cunt with his sperm? If you do, you need to beg him for it."

"Oh, please, Sir. Please fill my tight pussy with your semen. Breed me! Impregnate me! I want to feel your cum fill my cunt."

And, with that, there was no change in the dildo, of course, but my own cock spewed its contents onto Cecilia's bald cunt and on her abdomen and her thighs. It was an epic orgasm and the physical signs of that were evident all over Cecilia's torso.

"That's good, Ellie. That's a good girl. Now clean up your mess. If you want, you can pretend that it's Josh's cum you're eating as you clean me up. But do a good job and pay special attention to my clitoris. You've made your mistress very horny today and you need to take care of that.

I did and it was a true pleasure to do that. As Cecilia's thighs clamped around my head in the throes of her orgasm, it occurred to me that none of the day's activities had given me more satisfaction than being able to cause such pleasure in Cecilia.

-----------------

Mistress Cecilia helped me out of my costume. God, it was great to get that mask off. Removing the fake breasts hurt a little, though. By the time all of that was removed, it was very late and my mistress allowed me to stay at her house for the night--not in her bed, of course, but on the floor next to it.

Sunday morning, over coffee. Mistress Cecilia reminded me that a serious part of the test that she'd put me to still lay in the future.

"You know, tomorrow morning, bright and early, Josh will show up at the office. You'll know how he spent his weekend. He won't know how you spent yours. As always, he'll be asking what you need him to do for you. Will that make you think of what he did for you yesterday? When he walks by you in the hallway or sits in your office for a meeting, will your eyes go unconsciously to his crotch? Will you visualize his cock and balls there, remember how they felt in your hands, in your mouth, in your ass? Will your mouth involuntarily water at the thought of his hard cock filling your mouth and pounding in your throat? Will you imagine the scent and taste of his cum? Will your asshole tingle when seeing him makes you recall his cock reaming your ass?"

All good questions and ones that I couldn't answer now but would soon know the answers to, even if I didn't like those answers much.

"It will be interesting to see how you handle this. Nothing about your relationship has changed for him. But everything has changed for you."