All Comments on 'Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 04'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect

So good that I could swear it did really happen. But it probably didn't...good stories are just like that...

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A certified massage therapist praises MandyWillUK

This is certainly one of the more stimulating massage stories on this web site. The increasingly erotic massage strokes follow the pattern of those my partner and I taught for years in our ten-session course titled "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." We taught our students many stimulating strokes for each part of the body, some to pleasure men, others to pleasure women. All the students practiced these strokes on their own partners on our massage tables. By the end of each of the sessions, impressive orgasms could be heard almost simultaneously coming from all the tables in the room. I'm retired now, but I still teach students and still give sensuous massages to all who request them. I want to pass my skills on to the next generation, so more men and women can offer their partners satisfying erotic massages. I hope author Amanda Williams writes many more massage stories to give Literotica readers additional reading pleasure.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
Nice change of pace

Your language usage is excellent. This is a much better offering than the two previous ones. You do lesbianism so much better and this one is very good with your not-so-perfect looking characters. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous