All Comments on 'Celebrating Mum's Birthday'

by FuchsiaGirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
A good story

A bit of a flash story, but I liked it.

Thanks for the read

FuchsiaGirlFuchsiaGirlalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Hi digdaddyrich,

Thank you so much for your comment. I actually wrote this for my boyfriend and decided to publish it here. It was short story but my boyfriend was going down on me as I was writing it so I couldn't concentrate!!

xx

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
i thought it was reasonably good

Pretty short but it was written pretty well. Maybe next one you write a full length story? I'd like to see what you can do.

FuchsiaGirlFuchsiaGirlalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Hi BG187,

Thank you for your comment. When I was writing it, I felt like it was too long but now that I'm reading it back, I agree - it is too short.

I will definitely write another story and put more into it.

Thanks for stopping by.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"I was going to fuck my mother. And I was going to love every minute of it. And so was she..."

That's one of the life-alterating moments in a young guy's life, when he knows he's actually going to fuck his own mother. Countless other sons have spilled countless gallons of semen dreaming about it, but Andrew's going to be shooting his semen right up the same vagina he came out of. What can ever compare with that? A great first-time contribution, Ms. FG. More, much more, please.

FuchsiaGirlFuchsiaGirlalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

Naw shucks! [bats eyelashes]

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
nice

a bit quick and abrupt at the he end, but hot nonetheless.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
I liked it just a tad out there

But has potential. Maybe if you do a part two there has to be more of why that happened so easily for them. ***

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Don't usually comment if I cannot say something nice, but.....

Too much left unsaid...unexplained...unclear!

FuchsiaGirlFuchsiaGirlalmost 9 years agoAuthor

I am working on a part 2 to this story.

I'm really surprised by how many people want more background and more explanation! I was all about the sex bit and didn't realise how important a cohesive background is to Literotica readers! Apologies to those of you who have been left wanting. That wasn't my intention. It's the first story I have ever written and I have taken your comments on board.

I am currently trying to think up a believable background. Stay tuned ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

hot great story untii the end .why do all these storyies end with going in the shit hole not needed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous