All Comments on 'Celebration Leads to Regret'

by bronston22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

Enjoyed it. More of the same please. You write this genre well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Steve, try that in UK

And get to check the prison cells, or do it to some-one I know and find out how to pee with only an inch.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
I don't enjoy how you end your stories

While I enjoyed this story I was looking forward to the time where the fiancé kicks the living shit out of this guy!

Some girls are naive and vulnerable. I know! And I can believe that someone could get into a situation like this! I have been drunk enough (in my youth) to do things I was not proud of and I can believe this story could happen!

However if Jenny is truly sorry she would tell her husband (fiancé) about it, so there would be no secrets. She is going to be working with this asshole! So fiancé needs to take charge of their lives and put Steve in his place. I don't care how big Steve is in comparison to the fiancé (I'm a short man), a baseball bat will bring him down a few feet!

As I commented in your other story, I would like to see a part 2 where Steve is put in his place and where Jenny is shown there is no room for cheating in this marriage. Just my thoughts!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story

This is based on a true story. While the last commenter may want a clean resolution, there may not have been one. She may still work with this asshole, or maybe her husband (hopefully she is still married) never found out. While the author can embellish in the stories if he/she chooses to, they may choose to tell the story as is. I for one respect that choice. I do like fairy tales, but a gritty tale based on reality reminds me that life is not always neat and pretty.

FollowsmithFollowsmithover 6 years ago
One of my favorites

This one really gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can believe what you want....but

Steve blackmailed her and if I was the hubby to be ...Stevie's dick would not be big anymore! He got her drunk and took advantage of a co-worker. I am sure even your obvious little brain can see that...you moron! What part of No don't you understand? Even the title shows what kind of person you are...

kkAmiLundayxxkkAmiLundayxx4 months ago

Kinda hot, but definitely noncon.

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

Don't you worry he will find out, they always do and I hope its a day before your 50th wedding anniversary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous