Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Once it appeared she had a rhythm going, I slipped my cock into her hot, wet pussy, which did cause her to moan but, based on Amanda's continued moaning, didn't affect her activities otherwise. I started to slowly fuck her while fondling her tits as she ate Amanda's pussy. One of her hands came down off of Amanda's ass, presumably so that she could slip a finger up into Amanda's pussy. Again, I had no idea whether she had experience with other women, but she seemed to be doing just fine based on what I was hearing from Amanda. Of course, I wasn't too concerned about all that while my cock was buried in Giada's pussy; I was more focused on the pleasure that I was feeling. I figured that we were all being attended to so everything was good. Amanda was positioned just as she had been while I was eating her pussy so I ended up reaching forward to cup and fondle her tits. I don't know that this helped her toward her orgasm but, knowing her as I did, I was certain that she was well on her way with or without my help. I was hoping more that Giada wasn't so focused on eating Amanda's pussy that she wasn't enjoying the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her. Given how much she'd wanted to get fucked, I was pretty sure that, at the very least, she was dividing her attention.

It was no surprise, to me at least, when Amanda came first. She let out a cry and I could feel her body shaking since my hands were still on her boobs. Her orgasm appeared to be at least as long and intense as the ones I typically helped her to achieve so I'm sure she was happy with how things were turning out with Giada. When she finished cumming, she climbed off of Giada's face and turned to watch me fucking her with a big smile on her face. Giada was sucking Amanda's flavor off of her finger but, based on the expression on her face, was fully focused on her own pleasure now. Amanda reached down to caress Giada's clit as I was fucking her and immediately Giada was moaning even louder and longer. I wasn't quite ready to cum again myself, though her pussy did feel incredible and continued to become even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her.

With Amanda's help, it was just moments later that Giada let out a cry and her body started shaking. I continued fucking her and Amanda continued to stimulate her clit so her orgasm was also another long and intense one. I didn't really have a plan for what to do next and it didn't appear that Amanda did, either, but apparently Giada did.

"I need a mouthful of cock," she said, once she'd recovered enough, and I realized that she had only briefly had my cock in her mouth at this point. We got her up on her knees and we each made out with her briefly then I took the pillow and propped it against my headboard. I reclined against it as Giada positioned herself between my legs and Amanda lay next to me so that she could watch. Giada gripped the base of my cock, gently pumped it, then engulfed it in her mouth as I moaned. She slid her lips up and down the length of my stiff shaft, pausing occasionally to lick or suck my balls, then running her tongue up along the underside and engulfing it in her mouth again. I was pleased with, but not surprised by, her oral skills and knew that I'd be happy to slip my cock into her mouth whenever she needed some.

Since both of them had just cum, I didn't feel the least bit selfish just sitting there and enjoying Giada's oral skills as my orgasm was steadily building. Watching her certainly helped push me along, as well, given her enthusiasm. I guess she was as excited about sucking my cock as she was about getting laid and I had no problem with that. I enjoyed the build-up and Amanda clearly enjoyed watching but limited her involvement to that, which may not have been easy for her. As I got closer to cumming, my cock was growing thicker but Giada was not fazed at all and just continued giving it her all even once I started spewing into her mouth. She swallowed my load while maintaining her technique, only stopping once I was completely spent.

"That was fantastic," I said, as she let my cock fall from her mouth and got to her knees, "You can suck my cock any time you want."

"Good," she replied, "because I love to suck cock."

"We'll make sure that when you head home," Amanda said, "you definitely have cum breath."

"What about pussy breath?" she asked.

"We'll all have that," Amanda replied and we all laughed, though we knew it was true. Giada came up and lay on my other side and we lounged for a bit, me naked and the two of them still in their stockings and garters. Eventually we got up and had something to eat, which is no simple task when two chefs are hungry. Fortunately, I had learned from Amanda and Katie what I should always have in the house when chefs come over so I wasn't embarrassed by meager rations. So we ate, we fucked and sucked and ate pussy, I stripped off their stockings and garter belts and we crashed together in my bed. The next morning, we started it all again...including the eating.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12