Celebrity Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,682 Followers

Quite laughter filled the room. Lisa looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. She was hoping, as I was, that such a video would be available. We would fuck like bunnies while watching it. We sat around and enjoyed each other's company for another hour before Lisa and I dressed and headed home.

*****

We walked into the house and I turned to my wife. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her neck. I whispered, "I love you," into her ear. She pulled back a little and smiled, "I love you too but before you kiss me, I need to brush my teeth. There have been a couple of loads past these lips this evening."

I chuckled and turned her lose. I decided to brush my own teeth and we met in bed. Sleep claimed us both shortly after.

The following morning, we shared the shower, dried off, and went back to bed. I was ready to hear her story, but she insisted I tell mine first. I gave her the best play by play description that I could and discovered that my recital had made her very wet. I insisted that she tell me about her evening while I played with her body. There were several starts and stops as she shared her story. It seems she has a difficult time articulating when someone is eating her pussy or plunging their cock into it.

It isn't my fault really. I couldn't help but molest her while she egged me on with her sexy story. She told me how things started slowly. Brad kissed her with more and more passion before his hand turned her head toward Steve. Steve kissed her deeply as well while Brad's hands began to wander. It was at this point it became obvious that Steve was planning to have an active part in whatever happened next. Lisa told me that she was just getting her thoughts together about the situation when I knocked on the door.

After our conversation she was all in and immediately started sucking Brad's cock. I had to ask her about his size. She said both he and Steve were pleasantly endowed, but she rushed to reassure me that I was bigger than both and a better lover than either. I wasn't concerned to tell the truth, but her statement did make me feel pretty good. I started eating her pussy while she continued her tale.

After a brief interlude while she came on my face she returned to her story. Brad started out fucking her in missionary position, but it wasn't long before he had her in doggy style while she sucked on Steve's cock. She came hard while they were doing that and as soon as she began to recover, they two men traded places. Steve fucked her into another orgasm while she swallowed Brad's cum. Shortly after that she ended up swallowing Steve's load. I began hammering my cock in and out of my wife at this point. We both came like gangbusters.

While we recovered from our exercise Lisa continued her story. Brad eventually got hard again, and they began a long slow fuck that ended when Brad filled her pussy. He then rolled to the side and Lisa climbed onto Steve. She rode him until they both orgasmed. Half an hour later they met us in the living room.

Lisa and I showered and got ready for lunch. Due to the rabid fan issue, we had planned to pick up Brad and Ange in our SUV so they could be incognito. Things got a bit cramped in the car when Steve and Susan showed up as well, but it wasn't anything we didn't expect. We took them back to our house for lunch.

I helped Lisa setup the light lunch and we all gathered at the dining room table. We thoroughly enjoyed the conversation, and everyone had a wonderful time. At least until Ange made the announcement. The director had decided to move the production to another city. Our new celebrity friends were leaving this evening and wouldn't be back for many months at best. A lot of kissing and hugging ensued as they prepared to go. We dropped them back off at their hotel and an hour later they were gone.

Now, a year and a half has passed, and we haven't heard from them. I didn't expect that we would, so I am not surprised or disappointed. We were after all a nice distraction from the craziness that is their life. Lisa and I had a good time and got to live out fantasies that we never dreamed we would. To be honest we are both kind of glad it ended as it did with one night of pleasure and no regrets. Not surprisingly, I never got that video from Ange.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,682 Followers
12