Celebrity Meeting at the Hotel

Story Info
Sabrina gets to meet her favorite porn star.
932 words
3.78
8.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

You know how movies sometimes use real celebrities sometimes who play themselves? I wondered once why that never happens with porn movies.

And I've never met Cayla and don't know anything about her — except that I used her name here because she's cute and I'd like her to be in one of my movies.

Episode 62: Celebrity Meeting at the Hotel

We see an attractive young woman working at the front desk of a hotel, wearing their uniform - jacket and matching skirt. Cayla Lyons walks up to the front desk and asks "Do you have a reservation for Juliet Smith." She's wearing a short skirt and sexy top.

The receptionist stares for a moment then checks her card file. She pulls out a card. "Yes, I see your reservation. Can I see your ID and a credit card." Then she looks down and says quieter "I recognize you. You're Cayla Lyons, right?"

Cayla looks confused for a moment since she didn't expect to be recognized but then pleased. She says quietly "yes, that's me." She hands the credit card and ID to the receptionist.

The receptionist beams but still talks discreetly. "I am such a fan of yours. I watch all of your movies. I follow your Twitter feed. I'm Sabrina. My handle is HotSabrina. You've replied to my texts online."

"Yes, I remember. You've had some very nice posts, and I like the Instagram photos you sent to me"

She hands a card to Cayla. "Please review this rate and sign the card. Are you here to make a new video? Who are you making it with?"

"I'm making a new solo video on the beach." She signs the card and slides it back.

"Really, those are my very favorite. I also like the ones you do with other girls a lot."

"I remember that from your posts."

She slides a room key to Cayla. "You're in room 710." As Cayla reaches for the key, Sabrina touches the top of Cayla's hand. "Do you think ... I mean, you look REALLY hot ... do you think you'd be interested in ... I mean, I'd love to ..."C

Cayla interrupted her. "When do you get off tonight."

"7."

"I'd like to order some room service. Will you please bring a bottle of champagne to me and two glasses?"

"Sure."

"Then I'll see you after 7." Sabrina watches Cayla walk off with her bag.

The scene changes and we see Sabrina knocking on room 710, carrying a bottle and two glasses. The door opens and Sabrina walks in. Cayla closes the door behind her. Sabrina sees Cayla wearing a short, completely see-through negligee and is naked beneath it. Sabrina just stares.

Cayla asks "Do you like my lingerie?" She spins around. "I wondered what's the best thing to wear for a fan."

Sabrina just nods. Her mouth is still hanging open. Cayla takes the bottle. "Let me get us started on this." She opens it. "Hold out our glasses." She pours the glasses of champagne, puts down the bottle, and takes one of the glasses. "To a fun night!" She has a drink. Sabrina drinks most of her drink.

"You are so hot!" Cayla refills Sabrina's glass.

"Thank you. I like the way you look too. That's why I invited you here." Sabrina drinks most of the drink again. "Are you nervous?"

Sabrina nods. "This is a fantasy but it's also a secret I've kept from everyone. No one knows that I watch porn or even knows that I like girls. I've never done this before."

Cayla finishes her drink and puts it down. "Then let me help you be more comfortable." She takes Sabrina's empty glass and puts it to the table and moves Sabrina's hands to her own breasts. "I want to feel your hands." Sabrina rubs Cayla's body and then lifts her negligee so she can continue rubbing her body directly. Cayla helps Sabrina take off the negligee. "Tell me your fantasy with me."

"My favorite one is where I get to finger you while we kiss and also finger myself at the same time."

Cayla is undressing her. Sabrina has a plain bra & panty set underneath her uniform. "We can do that.." Cayla kisses her while undressing Sabrina. When they're both undressed, Sabrina is rubbing herself and Cayla while they kiss. Cayla has reached around Sabrina and is rubbing her back and ass, and then one of her hands helps rub Sabrina's pussy and Sabrina has an orgasm.

"That's my first orgasm with another woman."

"Let me give you your second one." Cayla kneels between Sabrina's legs and licks her to another orgasm. Then Cayla stands up and pours them both another glass. "Do you want to 69?"

"Oh yes, that's looked like fun." They drink some of the champagne and then 69. After some time, Sabrina stands up and says "I have to go or my mother will worry about me."

Sabrina is dressing "You are such a nice lover Sabrina. You know I'm here for two nights. When do you get off work tomorrow? Will you bring room service to me again?"

Sabrina is dressed except for her skirt. She reacts by reaching for Cayla. They share a very long kiss. "Remember me like this until tomorrow." Cayla puts Sabrina's hands on her breasts then sits on the bed, spreads her legs, and shows off her pussy while Sabrina finishes dressing. Sabrina leaves. Cayla leans back until her back reaches the bed. She scoots up and stretches spread-eagle and smiles as the scene fades.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers