Cougar Mania Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexual free-for-all with milf porn stars.
3.3k words
4.34
7.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

I was recently given a proposal for a new Celebrity Sexfight match. Dan Conners, owner of Girlfriend Films, and one of our original investors came up with the idea of using some of the stars from his popular business.

Because of our tendency to have older celebrities as our competitors, he suggested we enlist the help from some of their popular Milf porn stars. As a matter of fact, he had a pretty specific event already lined up. Cougar Mania.

He came up with the idea of the free-for-all wrestlemania type event, featuring a few of the top performers from his adult lesbian website.

The premise would be to have a dozen porn stars take the ring at the same time, wearing our standard string bikinis for a stripfight. The first six contestants to lose their tops and bottoms would be eliminated.

The remaining six would fight in a last woman standing format, trying to make the others cum on the mat or submit. Once you have an orgasm, you're out of the competition.

It sounded good to me! I'm sure it could be pretty intense. Especially with a ring packed with beautiful women.

I asked if Deauxma would be one of the performers, being a big fan of the tall busty brunette, known for her incredible squirting orgasms.

Dan said she was the first person he signed up. He rattled off the rest of the names, and it was a who's who of Porn Star Milfs.

Brandi Love, Cory Chase, Jodi West, Dee Williams, Syren DeMer, Elexis Monroe, Veronica Snow, Zoey Holloway, Nicole Moore, Darla Crane and Brenda James.

I could see any one of these beautiful women winning this thing. Personally, I'd like to see Deauxma come out on top. But a part of me wants to see her have one of her famous squirting orgasms, that would obviously keep her out of the winner's circle.

A few of us threw a hundred bucks into a pool for the winner, pulling a name out of a hat. I drew Elexis Monroe, so I guess I was rooting for her. I kinda like my chances.

We had to modify our wrestling arena, making the ring big enough to hold a dozen competitors. We still had it roped off, but it was at floor level, with a large foam mat.

The atmosphere was electric as the gorgeous milfs entered the arena in their skimpy bikinis, marching in single file. It was pretty cool to see the different array of colors as they walked by, one by one.

Dee in Yellow

Syren in Lime Green

Nicole in Black

Zoey in Orange

Elexis in Purple

Brandi in Sky Blue

Veronica in Dark Blue

Jodi in Red

Brenda in Light Brown

Darla in Kelly Green

Cory in Pink

and last but not least

Deauxma in White

They filed in, taking their spots in the ring, up against the ropes, facing the middle. There were three women on each of the four sides, with plenty of room to have the sexy battle royale.

I'm not sure exactly how this would go, but how hard could it be to untie the strings on a bikini? This first round could be over in a matter of seconds.

My girl Elexis was on the far side, in the middle, Brandi and Zoey at her sides. I'm not sure if her strategy would be to go for one of them, or a weaker target. The only problem was figuring out who the weak ones were. There didn't seem to be any.

To help keep things straight, Ariel X from Ultimate Surrender, was chosen to officiate the action, and help sort out the winners. The ladies smiled nervously in anticipation of what could be a chaotic brawl.

The whistle blew and was off to a wild, frantic start. Elexis reached to her right for Zoey, who took off in the other direction. Her top string came undone quite easily, as she scurried the other way. Meanwhile Brandi seemed to be the center of attention, with Veronica and Jodi ganging up on her. Veronica got her top, while Jodi snagged her bottoms, making the blonde bombshell the first victim.

Ariel was on top of it, declaring the first elimination.

"BRANDI LOVE----OUT!!"

Brandi didn't go down without putting up a fight, removing Jodi's top, while she was being stripped.

On the other side of the ring, Syren and Dee were teaming up on Nicole, and succeeded in getting the sandy blonde's black bikini.

"NICOLE MOORE----OUT!!"

Meanwhile Darla and Brenda were in a tussle, both topless, fighting to get the other's bottoms. It seemed to be a stalemate, as they were bent over with their panties barely out of reach.

Zoey tugged at one of the strings on Syren's lime green bikini top, after Nicole was eliminated. But Dee came to her rescue, removing the orange bottoms from the dark-haired milf. Ariel was on the spot again to declare her out of the competition.

"ZOEY HOLLOWAY----OUT!!"

Elexis and Deauxma both had their bikinis intact and made eye contact from across the ring. They met in the middle with their hands up defensively, while making quick pecking stabs at the other's top. Deauxma was the first to hit paydirt, pulling on Elexis' purple top until it popped right off, leaving her beautiful tanned tits bouncing free.

Jodi joined the fray reaching for Deauxma's white bottoms, successfully undoing one of her strings. With her panties sliding down, the tall big-titted brunette wrapped her arm around Jodi's neck, stopping her in her tracks. She did the same to Elexis with her other arm, holding the women in check with headlocks. Jodi and Elexis were bent over, under Deauxma's arms, with their panties vulnerable. Unfortunately, Deauxma had her hands full.

Behind them Darla finally managed to get Brenda's bottoms off. Her successful play was short-lived as Cory came in, after basically hiding in the corner, and yanked off Darla's Kelly Green bottoms.

"BRENDA JAMES----OUT!!"

"DARLA CRANE----OUT!!"

We were getting right down to it with one to go. Dee and Syren remained loyal to each other, working as a team, with their sights set on Cory. They backed her into the corner, looking to strip the unassuming milf, the only one wearing glasses.

Syren reached around undoing the pink string around her back, while Dee went for the string around her neck. They both giggled as they watched the pink top fall harmlessly to the floor, leaving Cory topless, with her last piece of clothing.

Veronica wanted to help Cory out, but didn't want to put herself in jeopardy. She appeared to be safe to make it to the next round. However, she looked back over her shoulder at a more inviting situation, with Elexis and Jodi's big round bottoms staring back at her while Deauxma tried desperately to hold them down.

Veronica walked up and went for Jodi's bottoms, peeling the bright red bottoms down, exposing her nice round ass, and knocking her out of the competition.

"JODI WEST----OUT!!"

The final six had been decided. Just barely! Cory was close to losing her bikini bottom, and would have if Syren and Dee didn't take their time teasing her. And Veronica could have easily went for Elexis' panties, allowing Jodi to advance.

The remaining women were instructed to remove any remaining articles of clothing, as we moved on to the final. A free-for-all fingering session that was sure to please.

My girl Elexis was lucky to make it through, but now it was anybody's game. If her lesbian videos are any indication, she appears to become easily aroused, with loud moaning orgasms. That can't be good.

Ariel grabbed the microphone, while giving everyone a chance to catch their breath. She went on to explain some of the rules.

"We're on to the orgasm round! We'll draw straws to pair up three sets of women, who will start facing each other on the floor with their legs scissored, pussy to pussy. Where you go beyond that is your choice."

"Double teaming is allowed. Anal play is allowed. Face sitting is allowed. Spanking and nipple pinching is allowed. Fisting is allowed."

Everyone seemed to be in agreement, nodding their heads with nervous excitement as each sexy act was mentioned.

"Any partner that is induced into an orgasm will be eliminated."

"The 'queening' rule is in effect. In other words, if you are sitting on your partner's face when you achieve an orgasm, that partner is eliminated."

Everyone glanced at Deauxma as this one was read. The sexy brunette flashed an embarrassing smile, blushing from the attention she was getting because of her legendary squirting orgasms.

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

More nervous giggling came about as everyone knew the consequences of sexual stimulation. As much as everyone wanted to be the last cougar standing, the talk made them horny, and they were eager to get things started.

Ariel stepped up to announce the pairings for the next round.

"Couple #1 --Cory and Elexis!"

There was a small round of applause as they took a spot on the floor, sitting across from each other. I figured this was a good draw for Elexis. The timid sandy haired milf with glasses, appeared to be the weakest of the remaining six players.

"Couple #2 --Syren and Dee!"

The two friends that teamed up in round one, found themselves pitted against each other in round two. Would they battle each other this time around, or keep their alliance to the end?

The short-haired blonde and sexy brunette smiled seductively at each other, keeping their intentions to themselves as they took their place in the center of the ring.

"Couple #3 --Veronica and Deauxma!"

The two dark-haired milfs took their spot on the floor, rounding out the lineup. All eyes were on this pairing. They knew there was a good possibility of a squirting orgasm with Deauxma involved, whether she was on the top or the bottom.

The six women that were eliminated in the first round, took some seats matside, serving as cheerleaders, while sitting on the floor in the nude.

If I would've had a cheerleader like Brandi Love or Jodi West, cheering me on when I wrestled back in high school, I probably would have been All-American!

Ariel blew the whistle to start round two. It was nothing like the chaotic beginning to round one. Everyone seemed to be taking their time, going with a 'slow and steady wins the race' mentality.

Elexis and Cory intertwined their legs, with Lexi's thick furry bush rubbing up against Coty's shaved snatch. It may have been a contrast in styles, but the two gorgeous milfs settled in for their sexy duel.

There was another shaved vs hairy matchup on the far side of the mat, with Deauxma putting her sensitive meaty pussy up against Veronica's monster bush. The pale brunette specialized in hairy videos when she wasn't doing lesbian flicks for Girlfriend Films. Like Deauxma, she's also been known to squirt, though hardly at the same level as her big-titted opponent.

Deauxma seemed to take control in this matchup, positioning herself slightly on top as they grinded their pussies together.

In the middle, best friends Syren and Dee started things off with a long passionate kiss, caressing each other's soft curvaceous body. Nobody knew if they were still working together, to knock the others out, but I wouldn't rule it out. Both women were very competitive and would have to face each other eventually, if they wanted to win it all.

After a few minutes of cautious play, feeling each other out, things started to heat up. It was a fine line between making your partner cum, and cumming yourself in this format. That's why it was important to be in the top position. Being able to sit on your partner's face and queen her, was a huge advantage.

There was only one clear leader in the three groupings, and it was a surprise. Veronica had slipped out of her mutual tribbing position with Deauxma, and had the dark-haired amazon on all fours, fingering her pussy from behind.

It seemed like she was dangerously close to losing it, panting and wheezing with her eyes closed, unable to fight back.

The other battles were more pussy to pussy duels, or clit to clit. Elexis and Cory were both moaning with delight, grinding their wet pussies together. It seemed like anybody's match to win.

Syren had rolled on top of Dee, and appeared a slight advantage, rubbing her stubby clit up against Dee's meaty pussy lips.

Instead of trying to get her friend off, she flashed a mischievous smile, whispering in the short-haired blonde's ear. They were up to something.

Suddenly they hopped up and turned their attention to Veronica and Deauxma. They snuck up and grabbed Veronica, pulling her away from the taller brunette. Syren had her arm around Veronica's neck from behind, while Dee dragged Deauxma over and laid her down alongside her. Syren put her free hand on Deauxma's throat, holding her down while her other arm remained wrapped around Veronica's neck. Syren also locked her legs around her waist, holding the hairy brunette in place.

While Syren had the two women under control, Dee went to work on their pussies. She slipped her fingers in both juicy cunts, pumping them simultaneously. Deauxma was already incredibly wet, and Dee had three fingers in her wet pink pussy, up to the knuckle.

With Veronica she took a different approach, poking her index finger into her hairy slit. Both women were reeling from the invasive attacks on their sensitive vaginas.

Suddenly everyone got what they were looking for: a huge squirting orgasm from Deauxma. Her body convulsed and she let out a breathy groan as a three geyser-like spurts erupted, splashing across Dee's boobs and bare belly. The squirt queen was eliminated.

Ariel was right there to make it official.

"DEAUXMA----OUT!!"

Their attention turned to Veronica, who was no match for the two of them. With Deauxma out if the way, both Dee and Syren were able to focus on Veronica, with Dee fingering her to the second squirting orgasm of the match. It wasn't of the magnitude of Deauxma, but it was enough to make a mess of her hairy pussy.

"VERONICA SNOW----OUT!!"

Cory and Elexis were in their own little world, each on the edge of climaxing. They were unaware of Dee and Syren joining forces to take out Deauxma and Veronica.

They couldn't have known that they were next. The diabolical pair came over, roughly pushing Elexis and Cory to the floor. They pounced on the two unsuspecting Milfs, with Dee tackling Cory, and Syren planting her nice round ass on Elexis' stomach, in a schoolgirl girl pin.

Dee was using her fingers to get her third straight elimination, while Syren was smothering Elexis with her dangling jugs, while grinding her pussy on her tummy. Both women seemed to be in jeopardy of being knocked out, having been at the brink of nirvana for the past five minutes.

Cory was the next to go out as her body finally gave in to Dee's vigorous fingering, shaking uncontrollably with an loud intense orgasm. There was no gushing this time, but Ariel was there nonetheless to declare her elimination.

"CORY CHASE----OUT!!"

It was down to three, but that appeared to be a formality, as Dee and Syren formed an unbeatable tandem, and Elexis seemed close to being knocked out of the competition. She had Syren sitting on her stomach, rubbing her fluffy dark pussy. Elexis was moaning heavily with the horny brunette shoving her fingers deep inside of her extremely wet pussy.

Dee joined in ready to help her partner in crime.

Or so it seemed!

The scheming blonde grabbed Syren by the shoulders, pulling her onto her back, allowing Elexis to crawl out from underneath. With Dee holding her partner down, she encouraged Elexis to sit on Syren's face. She knew a queening orgasm was a good possibility.

Dee didn't want to take any chances and leaned in to help Elexis get off. She knew Elexis would be zapped of her energy and easier to beat in the final. She had to get Syren out of the picture.

Elexis may have seemed groggy, but she knew what was at stake too. She reached down, playing with herself while rubbing her pussy up against the brunette's nose and mouth.

Dee got her nose right in there as well, caressing Elexis' smooth butt cheeks, before inserting her finger in the moaning Milf's tight backdoor.

The anal intrusion, along with Elexis' own self-manipulation was enough to set the tanned beauty off. Elexis exploded with another wet orgasm, squirting her creamy juices onto Syren's face. She splattered the shocked brunette, spraying liquids love, sealing her spot in the final against Dee.

"SYREN DEMER----OUT!!"

As Elexis rolled off to the side, totally spent. Syren was livid, storming to her feet, bitching at her friend.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" she yelled, slapping Dee across the face.

"You're nothing but a fucking traitor!"

She had a right to be pissed off, but you have to admit it was good strategy on Dee's part. She would face a weakened Elexis for the title instead of a fresh Syren. It made perfect sense.

The strategy may have been good, but you still have to finish the job. All I know is that I still have a chance to win the pool, with Elexis.

The final one on one matchup between Dee and Elexis seemed anti-climactic. I think everyone figured it wouldn't be much of a match and Dee would win. The blonde with the short hairstyle, big blue eyes and even bigger tits was definitely the stronger cougar.

She was in control right from the start, but seemed to be in too much of a hurry to finish it by queening Elexis. She was constantly trying to position herself on her rival's face, an would immediately begin masturbating.. However, Elexis always seemed to wiggle her way out of it.

After about a dozen tries, she finally had Elexis right where she wanted, straddling her face, with her hand spreading her meaty pink pussy lips, strumming her juicy pussy. Victory was close and she could feel it..The busty blonde closed her eyes letting her finger do the talking. She was purring with excitement, ready for a game-winning queening orgasm.

Elexis had other plans. She pushed Dee off to the side, quickly pouncing on her and putting the curvaceous blonde flat on her back. She surprised the wide-eyed bitch by ramming two fingers in Dee's juicy cunt. Elexis started pumping her pussy while laying on top of her breast to breast, gazing into her eyes.

"Cum for me, Bitch! There's nobody left to help you."

Dee was already pushed to the edge by her own fingers, and now Elexis was there to finish the job. The tanned Milf was rejuvenated and took great delight in adding a third finger to Dee's wet slit. The busty blonde knew she was in trouble. She stared back at Elexis with her sad puppy dog eyes, looking for mercy.

"Oh no! No! NO!!!!"

Dee cried out, as her body stiffened from an intense orgasm, soaking Elexis' fingers and hand. She was reduced to a slobbering mess as she realized that just let victory slip away.

"DEE WILLIAMS----OUT!!!"

"YOUR COUGAR MANIA WINNER...

....ELEXIS MONROE!!!!"

Elexis hopped to her feet doing a little victory dance, celebrating her amazing come from behind victory. She got hugs from all of the other contestants, capping a successful tournament.

I'm already looking forward to next year. I hope I draw Elexis out of the hat again.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers