Celebrity Stripping Point Game Show

Story Info
A late night version of the gameshow tipping point.
3.6k words
4.2
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

After the success of other late night shows, everyone was trying to get in on the act and attract the best stars for the shows.

One of the shows that had been commissioned was a late night version of the show 'Tipping Point' which was aptly renamed 'Stripping Point'.

Ben Shepard, the usual presenter was cast aside for this as audience figures had shown the more successful shows worked with female celebrities.

One celebrity who wanted to get in on the act and hadn't participated in any shows yet was Ben's GMB colleague Charlotte Hawkins. She was asked if she wanted to present the show and she jumped at the chance. Charlotte knew that these shows were quite risqué but still decided to dress in her usual style. She chose a beige dress that finished calf height and finished it with matching heels. The tightness off her dress accentuated her ample breasts and pert bum. She couldn't wear any panties with this dress though as the VPL would be seen. She felt this was risqué enough for the show.

She didn't know who was going to be in the show until she stepped on set. She found her position and began to read the autocue. "Good evening and welcome to the late night version of Tipping Point, aptly renamed 'Stripping Point!' A big cheer erupted from the audience. No one knew what this would entail but the name drew everyone in.

"Let's meet our guests tonight. First up, she is an actress best known for Coronation Street and Our Girl but also well known for being a young boys wet dream, it's Michelle Keegan!" The audience clapped as Michelle waved to the camera and smiled. She was wearing a white suit jacket with just the middle button done up. It was quite a tight fit so her breasts were trying to burst through. She finished this off with black pencil skirt and 6 inch black heels which showed off her sexy legs.

"Next up she has been making our ears happy with her music for years and making guys cum in their pants along the way it's Pixie Lott!" Charlotte couldn't believe the things she was reading on TV but went with the flow. Pixie was wearing a flowery summer dress with thin straps on the shoulder which showed she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples poked through.

Our third guest has been on TV a long time, which means she has been in blokes fantasies for the same amount of time and is on quite a few bucket lists, it's Denise Van Outen!" Denise laughed when she heard this as she waved to the camera and spun around to wave to the audience. Denise was dressed in a tight fitting pink blouse with the front 3 buttons open and showed off an ample amount of cleavage. She also had on a very short pencil skirt which ended just after her butt cheeks so left little to the imagination.

"Last but by no means least, she has risen to stardom in the last couple of years and risen a lot of cocks at the same time, it's Maya Jama!" Maya was no prude but was still shocked to hear what Charlotte had just said. Maya was wearing what looked like just her bra and a see through sarong which showed off her black thong under the lights.

"Now we have met our guests, let's explain the rules. They are practically the same as the original game apart from one difference. When the disks come down the machine, there will be a few that have forfeits on them. If one drops into the prize pot, I will read it out and you have to complete that forfeit. If you decide you don't want to do it, you will remove an item of clothing chosen by me. If it reaches a point where you have no clothes left, you are out of the game but have to remain in your spot naked where members of the audience are picked at random to do as they please to you. If you also answer a question incorrectly you have to remove an item of clothing. Understood?" everyone nodded. "Let's play Stripping Point!"

The game started with Michelle answering her question correctly. She was then asked to press the button and release the coins. There was silence in the studio as everyone watched in anticipation. Everyone cheered when they saw a coin with a question mark on it drop into the prize pot. Michelle looked nervous. Charlotte made her way over to the coin, picked it up and read it out loud. "Michelle, your forfeit is to place this remote control vibrator inside you for the whole show which I will control and either increase or decrease the speed at my times of choosing. If at any time you cum, you will lose and have to strip off completely for the rest of the show. If you manage to control yourself, you will get to choose a forfeit for any of the other guests."

Michelle wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to strip off just yet but wasn't sure she could control herself with the vibrator inside her. "I have to hurry you." Charlotte stated, snapping Michelle back to it. "Ok, I choose the vibrator." The audience cheered and whooped.

"One thing I forgot to mention Michelle is that I will be the one putting it inside you." Charlotte was starting to enjoy herself now as she grabbed the vibrator and control from behind her, walked over to Michelle who stepped out from behind the stand. Charlotte dropped to her knees and told Michelle to spread her legs. Her skirt was too tight so there was no way Charlotte could get enough give. "Looks like you will have to drop the skirt then for now."

Charlotte reached up to Michelle's hips, slowly pulling the zip down as the skirt dropped to the floor, revealing Michelle's butt cheeks in all their glory, only with a no between them.

With a wry smile on her face, Charlotte reached up her moved Michelle's thong to the side, spreading her pussy lips with one hand while slowly pushing the vibrator inside her with the other. She pushed it as far as it could go, Michelle's face flinching with every movement. Charlotte replaced the thong back into position, lifting her skirt back up. She stood up and walked back to the front as Michelle just stood there. Charlotte lifted the control up for everyone to see as she pressed the button to increase the speed. Michelle gasped as the toy kicked into play. "Oh fuck." Michelle covered her mouth as the camera man zoomed in on her. She had to slowly make her way back to the podium to steady herself. Charlotte laughed as she lowered the speed to continue the game.

All the other ladies had a shocked look on their faces, realising that this could happen to them as well.

It was Pixie's turn now who got her question wrong. "Sorry Pixie but as you answered incorrectly, you need to remove an item of clothing. As Pixie was only wearing a summer dress there wasn't really much for her to choose. She hiked her dress up, hooked her fingers in the sides of her panties and slid them down her legs, hooking them on one foot and flicking them over to Charlotte. Charlotte picked them up, spreading them, showing them to the camera. They were pink French panties. Charlotte lifted them to her nose, sniffing them. Even she couldn't believe what she was doing. They had a nice aroma to them. Charlotte hung them over the front of her podium for everyone to see.

Denise answered her question with no issues as she dropped her coins. Just when she thought she had got through the round, she spotted a question mark coin. Charlotte made her way over, picking it up and reading it out. "Denise, your forfeit is to make yourself cum in 3 minutes with just your fingers." Denise seemed excited about this, granted she normally uses her 10 inch dildo but she never had any trouble before using her fingers. She laid down on the floor, hoisted up her skirt, slid her panties to the side as she licked her fingers to moisten them up ready. "Your time starts now!" Denise didn't waste any time as she went to town on her clit twisting and pulling at it, rubbing it fast. She slid 3 fingers in herself when she was finally wet enough as the camera zoomed in. Her juices were beginning to flow as the clock ticked down. She could feel herself getting close as everyone started counting down from 10. Just as it looked like she wouldn't do it, with 2 seconds left her body began to convulse and her juices squirted out onto the floor area. She let out a scream as she came hard.

All the audience clapped as Denise tried to recover from one of the best orgasms of her life. Leaving her in the middle of the floor, Charlotte moved on to Maya. She was still in shock at what she had seen and didn't realise her question was on a timer so didn't answer it in time.

"Sorry Maya, looks like it is a forfeit of my choice again! So for you, I would like you to come over here and passionately kiss me like there is no one else around." Charlotte had experimented before in her early days but was extremely excited at this. Maya walked over to her, placed her hands on both cheeks, planting her lips on Charlotte and exploring her mouth with her tongue. It was quite the sight as Charlotte pulled her closer. They were now really going for it and we're grinding against each other. This went on for a good 10 minutes when Maya finally pulled away leaving Charlotte all hot and flustered. Maya made her way back to her podium, smiling and wiping her lips.

"I think it's time we head into a break while we all get cleaned up a bit."

As they went to the break, Denise finally recovered from her orgasm and made her way back to the podium.

"Welcome back to the show. In this round, there won't be anymore questions, it will just be a coin drop but with more forfeits added so more chances for us to have some fun! Michelle, it's your turn again." Michelle was just getting ready to drop the coins when Charlotte increased the speed of the toy in her pussy. "Holy mother of god!" Michelle squealed and danced around on the spot as the intensity increased. Charlotte was laughing as she kept increasing it until it hit top speed. Michelle was gripping onto the podium for dear life with her eyes closed just as her first orgasm filled her body. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" was all she could say as her body tensed. Everyone was glued to Michelle as Charlotte laughed and finally decreased the speed. "Sorry about that Michelle!"

She managed to press the button and drop the coins. This time there was a handful of forfeits in the drop tray. Charlotte walked over and picked one out. Reading it aloud, "perform a sex act of your choosing on Charlotte, making her cum."

A wry smile formed on Michelle's face wanting to get her own back on the presenter. She walked over to Charlotte, toy still in her pussy. Michelle spin Charlotte around, unzipping her dress and sliding it off of her, slowly and sexily for the cameras. As the dress dropped to the floor, her pert bum was on show for everyone to now see. Charlotte couldn't believe she was practically naked on TV. Michelle pushed her up against the machine, dropped to her knees, lifting one leg over her shoulder and burying her face in Charlotte's neatly shaven pussy. Charlotte didn't care now everyone could see her pussy, she was too lost in the moment as she felt Michelle spread her lips, her tongue licking around her most private area and tasting her juices which were now beginning to flow. Michelle clearly knew what she was doing as she had Charlotte in a state of bliss. Charlotte was now playing with her breasts underneath her bra, tweaking her nipples.

It didn't take long for Charlotte to reach the end point as Michelle pulled her in closer. Charlotte screamed as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her husband had never made her cum like this before.

Michelle stood up, leaving Charlotte a mess leaning against the wall, naked apart from her bra. Michelle wiped her lips clean with the back of her hand and made her way back.

After a couple of minutes, Charlotte composed herself but didn't bother getting dressed.

"Well after that intriguing session, Pixie it's your turn." As Pixie dropped the coins there seemed to be loads more than Michelle had. Charlotte picked one up.

"Pixie, your forfeit is to take a cum shot to the face from the cameraman and not clean it off for the rest of the show."

Pixie had done most things in her life but one thing she could never bring herself to do was take a shot to the face. She had heard from friends how it stung if it got in your eyes so never wanted to do it. Now she was about to do it on TV.

She was told to kneel down in the middle of the floor as cameraman Rory made his way over, he handed the camera so Charlotte who got in close. Rory was already rock hard and had been stroking himself already so he knew it wouldn't take long. He stood over Pixie as he wanked himself fast, the sight of Pixie waiting for it was too much to take. Stream after stream landed cross Pixie's face. She tried to close her eyes but was told to open them. It really did sting. She couldn't believe how much cum there was. Rory was glad he hadn't cum for a week so it built up ready. Finally when he finished, he wiped his cock clean on her hair as he took the camera back. Pixie was still on the floor covered in cum as Rory zoomed in. She stood up and made her back, knowing she had to let it dry on her face.

"Denise it's your turn, let's see what happens now!" As the coins landed, she was a bit nervous about what it might be. "Strip off to your underwear for the rest of the show." Thankfully, Denise had been dealt an easier forfeit than the others and it didn't take her long to drop her skirt and remove the blouse. She was now standing there in matching pink see through bra and a g string, leaving little to the imagination.

"Finally, it's Maya's turn." Maya had been watching in awe and was excited about what she might get as Charlotte picked the coin. "Maya, your forfeit is to perform a sexy strip tease for the audience, like you are working at a strip club. We even have a pole for you."

On the side of the studio was a strippers pole as she made her way over. She wasn't wearing much anyway but she was still quite nervous. The music started as she began to grind against the pole. It seemed like she d done this before as she was flipping and swinging around the pole. She tore her sarong off leaving her in just her underwear as she removed both her bra and panties. The sight of her naked body that blokes had wanted to see for years was a sight to behold. She was now upside down on the pole with her legs in the splits position. A camera overhead caught this view just in time, zooming in to reveal the sweetest pussy they had seen so far. It glistened in the light. Her juices were forming.

The music stopped as Maya finished with the splits. The audience whooped and cheered. She made her way back to her podium.

"Now for the final round, everyone will strip off fully naked. It didn't take long for the rest to remove their clothes.

With everyone now naked, they waited with baited breath to find out what happens next.

"So for the final round, there are no more coins. The round is called 'Would you rather?' I will give you 2 options and you have to choose which one you would rather and the answer you give will be just that."

Let's go in alphabetical order this time. Denise, would you rather be covered in cum or covered in piss?"

"Well seeing as I have had a lot of cocks in my time and always let the, shoot their load on me, I have always wanted to try some water sports!" A paddling pool was brought to the centre of the floor and Denise knelt down on it. 2 blokes and 2 women walked out on stage and stood around her. She braced herself as the first stream hit her full on in the face. She opened her mouth gladly as she tasted the hot piss and tried to drink as much as she could. Once the guys had finished she was told to lay down as the girls stood over her and released theirs stream as well. Denise was now covered in piss and enjoying every moment, rubbing it into her body as much as she could. As they finished Denise was left there.

"Maya, would you rather a cock in every hole at the same time or to be hogtied and fucked by a machine." Maya didn't like the sound of being hog tied so went for the first option. As the floor area was cleared, Maya made her way to the front. She stood there as 5 guys made their way out. She had never been with that many before. Their cocks were huge and she didn't know if she could take them all. One guy laid on the floor as Maya was lowered onto his cock in her ass. It was tight but she managed to finally work him in. The next guy managed to fill her pussy as one filled he mouth and she took the other 2 in her hands. She had never had all her holes filled like this. It didn't take long for them all to build up a rhythm. The cock in her mouth exploded first as she tried to swallow it all. The 2 being wanked off seemed to cum in unison as they shot their load over her tits. She was hoping the other 2 would cum soon as both holes were hurting by now but they managed to keep going for a while longer. It seemed like forever when the guy in her pussy finally came, she milked him dry. The guy in her ass was somehow still going. She managed to get herself on all fours with him still inside her. "Spank me you motherfucker, pull my hair!" She was really getting into it now as he finally dumped his load in her ass. He pulled out straight away and left. Maya laid spend on the floor.

"2 down, 2 to go. Michelle, would you rather be fisted by me or fucked in the ass by a ten inch thick black cock?" Michelle knew her answer straight away as she had never let anyone in her ass and didn't intend to now. "Fisted please." She laid down on the floor and spread her legs as wide as possible, 2 stage hands came out and pulled her legs even wider. Charlotte used plenty of baby oil both on her hand and Michelle pussy. With some force and a lot of movement, Charlotte had her fist in up to the wrist. Michelle had never felt so stretched before. Charlotte fucked her as much as she could like this as Michelle began to squirt, something she had never done before. It was all too much for her as she nearly passed out. Charlotte removed her wrist with a plop as she asked Pixie the final question.

"Pixie, would you rather wear nipple clamps for the rest of the show or take spanking with a paddle and the audience gets to choose how many."

Pixie had always had sensitive nipples and didn't think she could handle the clamps so decided for the spanking. "Please be nice to me." She pleaded with the audience but this seemed to egg them on. The final vote was 100 paddle shots on each cheek. Her face dropped. A bench was brought out for her to lean against as she got in position. Charlotte grabbed the paddle and started off with 5 whacks on each cheek. Pixie flinched each time but it wasn't too bad as she didn't hit her too hard. Now the others had recovered they each had a go and again it wasn't too painful. She was now up to 50 shots on each cheek and knew she could get through it. Just when she thought it would be over soon, all the backstage helpers came out again and took some shots. The guys really went for it and her ass was now red raw. She was gripping the bench tight. As it got closer to the end and they were counting down from 10 on each cheek, the shots seemed to get closer between her legs and her pussy took a few wacks as well. With the final few shots, a couple of guys doubled up and at the same time hit her harder than any of the others. She screamed in pain. As it finished she couldn't move but actually really enjoyed it.

"That's the end of the show, we hope you enjoyed. See you again soon!"

Everyone waved to the camera as it went off air.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers