Celebrity Strip - A New TV Show

Story Info
Davina McCall bares all.
2.3k words
4.25
10.9k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers

This is purely a work of fiction, no characters or names used in this story represent anyone in real life, any similarity of the story, names or people involved to real life is purely coincidental. This is just a bit of harmless fun!

Celebrity Strip

A new Friday night TV show has become an unexpected revelation. Rather than being frowned on, it's now cool again to be a little laddish, less prudent and posing topless and nude is no longer looked down on. Even porn is becoming more acceptable and accessible.

The TV show was started by a new face to TV, a presenter and creator of the show, Ben Lime.

The idea is to get regular celebrities on the show from everyday TV shows and while interviewing them about themselves to try to talk about their sex lives and coax them out of their clothes.

They also do a photoshoot before the show which will be shown as the program goes out live, the audience are mainly male and are desperately hoping that the star will reveal a little, or even a lot.

The job of Ben is to get them out of their clothes. He is also at the photoshoot to do the same thing. Along with an experienced cameraman.

Needless to say, he's become quite a household name and also a heartthrob with a few stories to tell about behind the scenes.

The show has two rules: the celebrity has to do a photoshoot that will be aired during the program, where at least one item of underwear will be revealed, and they also have to remove at least one item of clothing during the live interview. They are also encouraged to dress sexily when they first come into the set and onto the interview sofa.

The first episode saw a rather raunchy Helen Mirren strip down to her bra and panties. The photoshoot also saw Helen remove her bra and show her nipples to the camera. It was a massive success and was headline news, now episode two is about to air.

Tonight's second episode promises much in the 'will she, won't she' trailer, the guest is the beautiful, homely Davina McCall.

As Ben welcomes his guest and announces her name, the audience erupts.

The curtain opens and Davina walks down the stairs to the studio sofa, wearing a tiny pair of denim shorts, black high heels and a tight white t shirt. She is clearly not wearing a bra and her dark pokie nipples are sticking out like wheel nuts.

Davina confidently strides down the stairs and onto the studio set with a confident smile looking a million dollars.

She is warmly greeted by Ben who looks her up and down as the crowd wolf whistles and claps and cheers.

"Get them off, get them off," the audience chants and Davina smiles and sits down provocatively.

Ben tries to calm the audience down so that the interview can start.

"Davina, welcome to Celebrity Strip, thank you so much for coming on the show, it's a real pleasure to have you."

"Thank you for inviting me." Davina says coyly, smiling at Ben.

"It's been a mixed year for you if I may say, the TV career is going well with your new fitness show, you look unbelievable by the way, but of course your somewhat publicised marriage breakup has also I'm sure been a strain for you." Says Ben, to open up the interview.

"Yes, that kind of sums it up. I'm loving the fitness show, you know I've been a fitness fanatic for a number of years now. And the marriage, well it wasn't working, so we had to make a change, it's never easy but onwards and upwards." Davina responds, honestly.

"Can I ask you a question Ben?"

Davina surprises Ben and wants to ask the first question.

"Yes, of course, ask me anything you like, I'm sure the audience want to hear more about you, but I've nothing to hide so fire away!" Ben responds, intrigued by what Davina wants to ask.

"Thank you. Are you going to stare at my nipples all night, or will you make eye contact at some point?"

The crowd erupts in laughter and the raucous atmosphere returns. Ben smiles and holds his hands up I'm defeat while trying to calm the audience down.

"Guilty as charged Davina, apologies, but your t-shirt is leaving little to the imagination and like this audience, I like what I see." He responds, a good move to get the audience back on their feet.

The "Get them off" chants return, and Ben and Davina wait for the audience to quiet once more.

Davina giggles and enjoys Ben's slight embarrassment.

Ben picks up the new thread.

"So after the huge reaction to Helen Mirren in last weeks' show, what made you want to come on this week?"

Davina smiles and moves a little uneasily I'm her seat as she prepares for her answer.

"Yes I did see Helen last week and I thought she looked amazing."

The crowd applaud the comment.

"So I called my agent and said I want to do that show, I've seen Helen's interview on GMTV also where she said she had no regrets and loved the experience and I thought: yes, I'm ready."

"Did you hear that guys? Davina's ready!"

Ben said, working up the audience into a frenzy, more chanting and wolf whistling until Ben calms them down again.

Davina smiles and stands up and dances provocatively, as if she is about to strip, but sits down and laughs that famous Davina McCall laugh.

Ben continues. "Well, we filmed a photoshoot with you a couple of days ago which we are about to show. How was the experience for you?" He asks.

"I loved it, every minute of it." Davina responds with a straight, quite sexy face.

"What did you enjoy about it?"

Presses Ben.

"I found it liberating and a little erotic too." Davina says.

"Well, we are about to find out all about Davina's photoshoot and see just how far she went, but before we do: Davina, you know the rules of the show, you are required to take off at least one item of clothing, do you want to do that before we show the photoshoot or after?"

"I'm ready to do it now." Says Davina, and the crowd erupts.

First the return of "Get them off" which is followed by suggestions from around the audience. "T-shirt," "shorts" come the suggestions.

"Well Davina, with my fingers all crossed that you don't decide to remove your shoes, what's it gonna be?"

The stage lights dim and a clock counts down from 10 to 1. Davina has 10 seconds to decide which item of clothing she is going to remove.

The crowd continue their suggestions and join in the counting "9,8,7,6..."

As the clock gets to one and the bell sounds, the lights return.

Ben asks Davina again.

"So Davina, have you made your mind up what'll be coming off?"

"I have Ben."

"Is it the shoes?" Ben asks and both the audience and Davina laugh.

"I've decided to come on this show and enjoy it, so no, it's not the shoes." Davina responds.

This means it's either the t-shirt or the shorts. Either way the crowd know they are about to get an eyeful and go crazy.

"Shh shh, please everyone, Davina, please tell us what item of clothing you are going to remove?" Asks Ben, eager to hear.

"I'm going to take my shorts off Ben." Davina responds, and surprisingly an excited hush of anticipation descends across the audience.

The clock returns, this time counting down from 5 to 1. As it reaches one, sexy music plays, and the lights go on over Davina.

Davina stands and sways from side to side with her hands inside the belt hooks of her denim shorts. She is making a meal of this and is obviously enjoying it.

She undoes the button, then slowly pulls down the zip. Then she turns her back to the audience and slowly pulls her shorts down. As she pulls them down over her ass cheeks she bends over and sexily shakes her ass. She pulls her shorts all the way down and then kicks them off across the stage, revealing a small black g-string, with a whale tail up and over her pert, sexy ass cheeks. She turns to face the audience and opens her arms to present herself, standing on stage with just a see-through white t-shirt and little black panties. Her nipples are rock hard and poking out in clear arousal. Davina McCall!

The audience continues to clap and eventually dies down as Davina sits back on the sofa in her little Panties.

"Well, that was magnificent Davina, thank you so much, the internet is going to break tonight I think, along with some wrists!"

The audience and Davina laugh.

"Shall we show the photoshoot?" Ben asks Davina.

"Let's do it." Davina responds.

Do you want to see Davina's photoshoot?" Ben asks the crowd.

They go crazy and scream in agreement.

"Ok let's play Davina McCall's Celebrity Strip photoshoot."

The lights go down and the huge screen behind them comes on, the words Davina McCall all across them.

The scene starts with Davina standing in a room posing for the camera. She is wearing a white bikini and is taking instruction from the cameraman.

He instructs her to lie on the sofa face down and arch her back, she complies with all of his instructions.

"That's lovely Davina, now just lift your bottom up in the air a little." says the photographer.

The camera closes into Davina's bikini clad ass.

"Now just pull it down over your ass cheeks a little, so we can see a little bum crack."

Again, Davina complies, but she removes them all the way over, her delicious bum crack is now on the widescreen in the studio and in millions of living rooms around the country.

"Beautiful Davina, now stand up and leave the panties where they are." Says the photographer.

Davina stands, her panties are beneath her butt cheeks and slightly pulled down at the front, there are no pubic hairs on display which suggests that Davina has either shaved them off completely or has closely trimmed them.

Seizing the opportunity while Davina is in a compliant mood, he nonchalantly requests:

"OK Davina, let's just lose the pants and turn back around with your back to the camera"

Without giving it a second thought, Davina pulls down her panties and throws them on the floor, before we get a good look at her naked body she has turned with her back to the camera. Her magnificent naked ass on display.

"And take the bra off" Suggests the photographer.

Davina removes her bra and remains with her back to the camera. Now completely naked.

"OK, now put your left arm across your breasts, covering your nipples, and your right hand over your pussy and turn around to face the camera please Davina." Requests the cameraman.

Davina turns around, her beautiful naked body on display, albeit the very interesting parts covered by her arms.

"OK Davina, we're at the end of the shoot. Do you want to move your arms now?" The photographer asks.

But Davina shakes her head and smiles.

The camera light fades and the photoshoot ends. The lights come back n stage and Ben and Davina are talking as the crowd cheer and clap. "Get them off," chants return and Ben looks to continue the interview with a few minutes of the program left.

"Davina, a mixture of excitement and disappointment I think from the crowd there. Were you at all tempted to remove your arms at the end there?"

He asks, almost pleads with Davina.

"I thought you were going to ask me that." Davina says smiling. "I was but something just stopped me."

"Was it our photographer? Did he put you off or not make you feel at ease?" Asks Ben.

"Oh no he was really wonderful. And very hot actually!" Confides Davina, a little too honestly."

"Well, we're almost at the end of the show Davina, but I can't go without giving you another chance and ask you if you'll take another item of clothing off.

More wild cheers from a very excited crowd

"Ok Ok, says Davina, shh shh, she says to the crowd as she seems eager to answer Ben's question.

"I'll take one more off."

The crowd are uncontrollable.

"Not the shoes?" Asks Ben again to confirm.

"Not the shoes." Confirms Davina to the delight of the crowd.

The clock starts and the audience count down with it from 10 to 1.

"Davina, what are you going to remove?" Asks Ben

"I'm going to remove my panties." says Davina.

Whoop whoop, the crowd go crazy and Ben whips them up further to gain more headlines for his successful new TV show. He is also excited to see Davina remove her panties, will she really be naked underneath them?

The clock counts from 5 to 1 and the sexy music plays at 1.

Davina stands and repeats her pantie removal from the photoshoot.

She kicks them off and stands with her naked ass to the crowd who go crazy. She is facing Ben with her hand over her naked pussy.

Slowly she removes her hand, and now only Ben can see her naked pussy and he mouths a "wow" at the camera and the audience.

Davina puts her hand back over her pussy after flashing Ben, then turns to the audience.

"Shall I remove my hand?" She asks the crowd.

YES! is the screamed response from the crowd.

Slowly, Davina removes her hand to reveal a perfectly waxed naked hairless pussy.

Then, to everyone's surprise, she lifts her t-shirt over her breasts and shows her nipples to the world and spreads her arms wide as the credits roll and the program ends.

The image of Davina McCall standing on stage with no panties on and her t-shirt

lifted up over her naked breasts storms the internet, a lot of cum is shot that night!

Davina McCall receives offer after offer for work including Hollywood film offers.

The nation waits to see who will be in next weeks' show.

Find out very soon...

Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers